Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

My Life Is Now In Danger For Refusing To Perform For PDP – Lagbaja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Is Now In Danger For Refusing To Perform For PDP – Lagbaja (1022 Views)

Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is Now In Danger For Refusing To Perform For PDP – Lagbaja by akinladejo: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Recently, Lagbaja rejected the offer to perform at the grand finale of the Osun PDP Governorship election campaign which held at Osogbo and which was also used to host the President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the musician has cried out that his musical shrine, “The Wonderland” has received too many august visitors in the last one week from the Department of State Security Service (SSS) and Armed Mobile Policemen on the instructions from order from above
They have continuously lay siege for Lagbaja and after a futile attempt to get him, has resorted to harassment and molestation of staff members of his company. Lagbaja, who spoke from the UK, said he has been away from Nigeria in the last 41days owing to performance he had in London and Canada.

He also claimed to have received threats to his life to either debunk the story published by some major newspapers in the country or face the music.

After conversation with his friend of over 15years who also happens to be a close ally of the President, the PDP National Secretariat promised to double his remuneration if he decided to return home from UK to perform and honour Mr. President in Osun State.

That his performance will further weaken the notion and belief in the residents of Osun that Omisore killed Bola Ige.

He however appealed to Nigerians to keep praying for him as he stands for Justice.
Re: My Life Is Now In Danger For Refusing To Perform For PDP – Lagbaja by ayukdaboss(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Life Is Now In Danger For Refusing To Perform For PDP – Lagbaja by jaryeh(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
What's the source? He should be expecting that though.
Re: My Life Is Now In Danger For Refusing To Perform For PDP – Lagbaja by Drniyi4u(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
liars!
he said he wasn't invited to perform @ d rally, nd not even in d country then.
I wonder why some e-diots post trash around!

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Now In Danger For Refusing To Perform For PDP – Lagbaja by Toosure70: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
source
Re: My Life Is Now In Danger For Refusing To Perform For PDP – Lagbaja by SweetyZinta(f): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
D truth is bitter! He who kill by D sword shall die by D sword that is what they are good at!!! Keep fighting for Justice. May God b with U and protect u. They must be put 2shame.
Re: My Life Is Now In Danger For Refusing To Perform For PDP – Lagbaja by Osrachingy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
SMH
Re: My Life Is Now In Danger For Refusing To Perform For PDP – Lagbaja by iamSi(m): 2:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Your life is not in danger for not performing but for saying "He killed your Mentor" ... Tagging him a Murderer. 'Na for your mouth dem hear say teacher mama don die of starvation' ... 10 strokes of cain for you.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Chief T.A. Orji, (ochendo) For His National Honour / Lagos Roads Blocked As President Arrives For PDP Rally / Fayose Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.