Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics (5409 Views)

Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Why Did The Independence Dove Refuse To Fly? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by ifedubatoo: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
AKUKO- #UWA.

FR. MBAKA MUST HEAR THIS.

"LOL INDEPENDENCE BIRD REFUSED TO FLY, THEY TRIED AND TRIED UNTIL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO THROW THE BIRD OFF AIR. .

2 Likes

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by rottennaija(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
The bird no wan fly, because the bird no go find food in the wild. It's not easy being a presidential bird ooo. The bird is smart

15 Likes

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jonathan's bird you mean undecided
Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Here we go again
Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by Lilimax(f): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na lie!
I watched the event life. All the pigeon flew away on opening their cage by the President smiley

5 Likes

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by kemlily(f): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
But Baba why Nau.....super glue dey him hand ni grin

1 Like

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by MabraO: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Op y re u such a nuisance?

5 Likes

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by Burger01(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
smiley
Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by Republlican(f): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Why are Nigerians like this, every thing we must attach meaning to it.

It never occur to you that the bird was breed in captivity so its used to human presence and its more like a pet than a normal birds breed in the wild.

Try discovery channel you will learn alot

4 Likes

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by TippyTop(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bad omen, even birds hate Bubu.

5 Likes

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by delishpot: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
If na me sef, I no go gree fly grin grin. Na Presidential pet life sure pass. Country hard jor.

2 Likes

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by estyvino(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na the same bird them dey use every year. Naija army will catch the pigeons back. So the birds are reluctant to fly away because of over use.

8 Likes

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
I apologize on behalf of the OP... He is an alumni of Y.L. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by NOBODYY: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is what happens when under age smokes weed...Op u never mature reach

3 Likes

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by Samyj247: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
if to saay i no watch am for tv I for believe ur lies. All the bird fly. Badluck Jonathan supporters, una no de tire. Buhari never even start and kero na 50 I de buy, fuel na 87 naira, people nyash de open for court. Kai buhari bura di wt dem, bura tai tai

2 Likes

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by Tamee(f): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by khassy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
ifedubatoo:
AKUKO- #UWA.

"LOL INDEPENDENCE BIRD REFUSED TO FLY, THEY TRIED AND TRIED UNTIL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO THROW THE BIRD OFF AIR. .

good

OK clap for yourself na and go and siddon one side lemme see my forward undecidedundecided

BTW
today's my mom's birthday..

can I get some likes for her

7 Likes

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by Yeske2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
OP is a damn liar, the bird flew. I watched it on TV

1 Like

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by Triple2c: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
That pix Na the most beautiful pix I have seen this year, God bless our presido, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by fawaazsanni(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm..i smell lies
Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by chrisblack: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
ifedubatoo:
AKUKO- #UWA.

tochukwu ifeduba.you again. With your Biafra lies. The bird fly I watch am wwhy. You they enjoy lies.ALL THE EVIL YOU WHISH THIS COUNTRY WILL definitely befall you.All you anti Nigeria desires will definitely your portion.the. other. Time you came up with your fake military analysis. Kick jega out,even calling for kicking the USA out,buhari not fit to be president.fani-kayode to swing 1m vote for Jonathan. You've never mean well for this country so what's the big deal.Nigeria we be great despite the negative wishes of your type

1 Like

Re: Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics by perez100: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2017
The bird in Buhari's hand refused to fly in 1st Octber,2015 was a sign that Buhari would not come out in flying colours (successfully) at the end of his evil tenure. Now, we are seeing it yet many cannot see.

(1) (Reply)

Imo LP Guber Candidate, Achonu Condemns Brutalization Of NLC President / Achebe May Be Buried Next Month At His Hometown / N1.3tr Fuel Subsidy Fund: Efcc Invites 38 Oil Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.