Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? (532 Views)

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / Indians Kill Nigerian In Malaysia Yesterday(nigerians In Malaysia To React) / If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by Beazy(f): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Okay guys… This is purely hypothetical question right? Your belief (or lack of it) in the idea of an after life is completely immaterial. So let’s just have some fun!
So would you choose Nigeria as your country or Be A Nigerian in another life??
Share comments below.

Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by Sparrow13: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
A million times
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by Tallesty1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yep......
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by jmoore(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Before nko. 9ja for life.
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by Dreyl(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Never!!!
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by BodyKiss(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Fvck No.
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
I'd rather come as a Bird than Human.
Too much Evil in this world. sad
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by deeobserver209(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
I will choose Nigeria. No place like home. smiley
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by chinkichun: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ceasar1: I'd rather come as a Bird than Human.

Then my catapult will be ready for you grin grin grin
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by Stillfire: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ceasar1: I'd rather come as a Bird than Human.

Lol.

@topic
No, I will not. One lifetime is enough, why repeat it again? Obasanjo and Babangida can have it. I dash them.

I'll be Igbo though. cool kiss
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by Fesisko(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
I don't believe in reincarnation, but if there is,I simply don't want to be Born in Africa, let alone Nigeria.suffer too much for Niaja.
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by merieam16(f): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sure....if nigeria will b like US
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by egift(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
I dey craze? PDP has traumatized Nigerians so much we don't even know what is good for us. Majority is now, "Anywhere Belle Face".
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by vicadex07(m): 1:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Anywhere I land for this world, I must be stinkingly rich...whether Naija or not
Re: Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? by tlopez82: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
YES........as long as FeeDeeFee no be the ruling party and HayPeeCee no be the opposition. The country go sweet to live!!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Wanna Share This With Y'all / The Need For Nairaland Promos / Is It Really Worth Marrying A Sickle Cell Carrier Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.