Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay (2548 Views)

Any Apology From PDP Without Returning Looted Funds Is Unacceptable / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
And who said Igbo Presidency is the answer to our problems?
Why are you people so intoxicated with ruling Nigeria?
It make you look vulnerable and desperate.
This isnt our problem.
We will be better off if we put our house in order and develop our land.
Nobody will cheat you out of what belongs to you if you have a good strategy.
Anambra isnt a PDP state but we have attracted more federal projects than most PDP state.
Abeg,think and be wise.

Not more funds than Enugu maybe Abia. Igbo Presidency is overdue and a necessary good. Obiano move to PDP is logical. APGA moves to opposition in Anambra alongside Imo. We are looking for the Presidency wenever Jonathan tenure ends.
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Not more funds than Enugu maybe Abia. Igbo Presidency is overdue and a necessary good. Obiano move to PDP is logical. APGA moves to opposition in Anambra alongside Imo. We are looking for the Presidency wenever Jonathan tenure ends.

"Funds" ? What funds?
Presidency is not by turn...If you seduce a credible and trustworthy candidate and give him your support you will become his best friend,whether he is from your tribe or not. He doesn't necessary need to favour you but he will make sure your are not marginalised and what is due to you gets to you. This is very simple. And thats what Peter Obi did with Jonathan. We dont want favor,rather equity,justice and transparency. Shikena. Why is Anambra the number one destination for international agencies? Answer that first...People think they know politics but they are really ignorant. And I am not referring to you.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
"Funds" ? What funds?
Presidency is not by turn...If you seduce a credible and trustworthy candidate and give him your support you will become his best friend,whether he is from your tribe or not. He doesn't necessary need to favour you but he will make sure your are not marginalised and what is due to you gets to you. This is very simple. And thats what Peter Obi did with Jonathan. We dont want favor,rather equity,justice and transparency. Shikena. Why is Anambra the number one destination for international agency? Answer that first...People think they know politics but they are really ignorant. And I am not referring to you.

Neither is marginalization desirable. I watched the last meeting of the Federal Executive Council that featured the former heads of State and evidently, Ndiigbo had no representative within the immediate and past heads of state. That is worrisome. The eastern region can't depend on handout and favour from every group that strive to attain the presidency otherwise sooner rather than later dey be tagged beggars and ndiigbo are far from that. If the minority Ijaw tribe can be bold enough to attain the executive office of president, then a majority tribe like the igbos equally can attain that feet. Ijaws gave an ultimatum and they were heard. The Hausa are in the process with boko harm and the whole world is paying attention.

Ndiigbo and their demand for Biafra is an ultimatum whereby Nigeria fails to produce an igbo president by 2019 or 2015 after GEJ tenure.(single or double)
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Neither is marginalization desirable. I watched the last meeting of the Federal Executive Council that featured the former heads of State and evidently, Ndiigbo had no representative within the immediate and past heads of state. That is worrisome. The eastern region can't depend on handout and favour from every group that strive to attain the presidency otherwise sooner rather than later dey be tagged beggars and ndiigbo are far from that. If the minority Ijaw tribe can be bold enough to attain the executive office of president, then a majority tribe like the igbos equally can attain that feet. Ijaws gave an ultimatum and they were heard. The Hausa are in the process with boko harm and the whole world is paying attention.

Ndiigbo and their demand for Biafra is an ultimatum whereby Nigeria fails to produce an igbo president by 2019 or 2015 after GEJ tenure.(single or double)

What ultimatum did Ijaw give ? Are you even in Nigeria? Because I followed all the events that led to the emergence of Jonathan and Ijaw didn't play any significant role in it. Not that they could have done anything. You make it sound as if we voted Jonathan at gun point.
Those that have ruled Nigeria,is there tribe better off? IBB,Gowon,Obasanjo,Buhari,Abdulsala are their tribe better off? Dont forget we lost a war and these people know we are still bitter and that scares them. I am a realist and I hate sugar coating things. An Igbo will rule Nigeria but you cant achieve that by being aggressive. Accept your situation,strategize and move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
What ultimatum did Ijaw give ? Are you even in Nigeria? Because I followed all the events that led to the emergence of Jonathan and Ijaw didn't play any significant role in it. Not that they could have done anything. You make it sound as if we voted Jonathan at gun point.
Those that have ruled Nigeria,is there tribe better off? IBB,Gowon,Obasanjo,Buhari,Abdulsala are their tribe better off? Dont forget we lost a war and these people know we are still bitter and that scares them. I am a realist and I hate sugar coating things. An Igbo will rule Nigeria but you cant achieve that by being aggressive. Accept your situation,strategize and move forward.

GEJ emergence as VP was in a bid to appease the Niger-Deltan from whose land Nigeria earns foreign revenue in exchange for oil. This was influenced by the Niger-Delta struggle. Do u need me to post pictures of destroyed oil pipeline and militant fighters and a video of a PDP Northern Oiligarchy confirming this?
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2014
We are Igbos, we are neither hausafoolanis nor Ijaws

we have lives outside politics and power acquisation

if 45years of powers and 6years of power have helped Hausasfoolani, Yoruba and Ijwas better than Igbos, i think we should go for it but since it never did, there is no justification chasing shadows.

Bliss4Lyfe:

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

The activities of MEND affected Nigeria oil supply to the world and saw Nigeria drop from 3rd to 6th place and lower. That got the attention of the World and those with oil interest in the Niger Delta. .i.e UK and US. Today Nigeria is ranked 2nd thanks to GEJ election. Even Boko Haram tried to relocate to the SOUTHSOUTH for obvious reasons. I don't believe GEJ will lose the 2015 election one bit. grin grin
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2014
And please stop talking about Biafra...Its dead and gone!
Its reeks of hopelessness to talk about Biafra...Infact,it makes me angry to hear about Biafra. What makes you think Nigeria is about to divide? Talking about Biafra is further isolating yourself in addition to your present position. I cant say everything here but a clever mind can see the big picture.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

GEJ emergence as VP was in a bid to appease the Niger-Deltan from whose land Nigeria earns foreign revenue in exchange for oil. This was influenced by the Niger-Delta struggle. Do u need me to post pictures of destroyed oil pipeline and militant fighters and a video of a PDP Northern Oiligarchy confirming this?

And you are right; A big chunk of Nigeria revenue comes from their land,albeit small in population but that gave them a bargaining power. Hence,the need to appease them with a VP post but has that solved their problems. Its a greek gift and they fell for it. I met an Ijaw guy in Houston who came all the way from Nigeria on amnesty fund just to learn a gaddem mechanic! How great!
We dont want to occupy they Presidency just so an Igbo will go in the book. No; that will make us fools. We will rule Nigeria when the time is ripe and we will make a mark doing it.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

The activities of MEND affected Nigeria oil supply to the world and saw Nigeria drop from 3rd to 6th place and lower. That got the attention of the World and those with oil interest in the Niger Delta. .i.e UK and US. Today Nigeria is ranked 2nd thanks to GEJ election. Even Boko Haram tried to relocate to the SOUTHSOUTH for obvious reasons. I don't believe GEJ will lose the 2015 election one bit. grin grin

Exactly,they have the means to ruin this economy and we dont have that. We have to play dumb and then lukaa fa....Ighotasigo?
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by asadike(f): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Obiano is a wise and intelligent leader. I believe apga wil soar high under his watchful eyes and great reputation. God bless obiano, God bless apga,God bless anambra nd God bless ndi igbo.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by zendy: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli: And please stop talking about Biafra...Its dead and gone!
Its reeks of hopelessness to talk about Biafra...Infact,it makes me angry to hear about Biafra. What makes you think Nigeria is about to divide? Talking about Biafra is further isolating yourself in addition to your present position. I cant say everything here but a clever mind can see the big picture.

Look Mr man,if you want to be a slave of 'one Nigeria' like the Yorubas then be my guest. However,over 90% of all Igbos and the people of the south-south are long tired of Nigeria and if there was a referendum today,I guarantee they would vote to leave (either as one sovereign nation or as two different countries living side by side). Biafra is about the right of a people to choose their destiny and be free. What is in the so called 'Nigeria' to be proud about? Boko Haram? Corruption? Unemployment? Gross incompetence in all levels and disregard for the rule of law? Hurray!! Nigeria is doing very well!! Back to the topic. Peter Obi said in his first interview after leaving office that many people in PDP approached him to leave APGA to PDP but that the reason he never thought about it was that he realised that he could achieve anything he wanted without jumping from one party to the other like most politicians in Nigeria. A good Governor is a good Governor whether he is in PDP Or not (and vice-versa). What can Obiano possibly gain by joining PDP? If his main commitment is giving the Anambra people good governance,then he can do it from anywhere.But if his main agenda is the next 'political position' he can get,he will jump ship like that traitor called Okorohausa (sorry,I mean Okorocha) .Another thing Obi said was that a lot of people think that APGA is an appendage of PDP. The truth is that APGA has nothing to do with PDP, APGA simply supports Jonathan because it's the most pragmatic thing to do. A lot of people confuse this support for Jonathan as support for PDP. What some people don't seem to realise is that for now,Jonathan is the closest that APGA has to producing an Igbo man as president and he (Jonathan) also represents the only alternative to having an APC northern Janjaweedian like Buhari or Atiku getting elected into office.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Exactly,they have the means to ruin this economy and we dont have that. We have to play dumb and then lukaa fa....Ighotasigo?

Below is a report on Scotland leaving the United Kingdom through a referendum from the UK government site. Similarly, not too long ago Southern Cameroon called for a united referendum with Biafra and Nigerdelta. America has said Nigeria will divide by 2015 but those who want to keep looting Nigerdelta would say bloodshed but the truth is very little blood will be shed and mainly in the North.

South Cameroon is waiting on Biafra and Niger Delta; and Nigeria is history. The only problem is Niger Delta and Biafra is waiting on 2015 electoral outcome. If GEJ wins, Nigeria has a slight chance provided he hands over to the Igbos yet to produce a president. The nation state today is not wat it was in the 1960s after the Second world war and the United Nations was still under development. Today the order of the day is regionalism and not nation-state, so u see EU, AU,USAN, ASEAN,US,China and Russia. This is the new formation for the UN, the new world order and heading towards one government.

The world will not end If Nigeria fails and Biafra is demanded via a referendum. It is the right of the people of the east to strive towards self determination. If Uk that colonies Nigeria can come apart, then Nigeria can come apart too. It is ur call to move forward or allow the South West and Northerners to continue looting ur treasures in the south. If these loots was used to pursue development, no problem but they are handed over to Foreign banks, company and government for their development. Nigeria has lost hundreds of billions through their ignorance and greed. They invest in Cars with money that can build hospital and school. Dangote kills small businesses and competion to hold Nigeria hostage through price fixing.

Nigeria either accept leadership of the Igbo and Niger-Deltan or they become losers wen Igbo and Niger Delta walks away. No more oil and no more Lambo. No more excesses. The North will be the biggest losers alongside the South West and West Africa as a region if this faith befalls Nigerian. It is everybodies responsibility to denounce bigotry and allow for more transperant government via power rotation and not cronyism and corruption of Northern and South West rule. Take care!

Scottish independence referendum
Organisations:
Scotland Office
The referendum on September 18 2014 is a once-in-a-generation opportunity for people in Scotland to have their say about the country’s future.
UK Government is making a positive case for Scotland to stay in the UK. Here you will find everything you need to know about the issues that matter most.
Scottish independence referendum - find out more.https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/scottish-independence-referendum

United Referendum Demanded In Southern Cameroons, Bakassi, Niger Delta And Biafra
OEASsmall

EmailShare

Mar. 30, 2014

scflagThe Government of Southern Cameroons (GoSC) condemns the continued arrest of independence activists by forces of La Republique du Cameroun (LRC) in Southern Cameroons. Further, the GoSC questions the recent actions of the Nigerian government in abandoning the Bakassi people to criminal powers in Yaounde and the Nigerian government’s mistaken policy of harassing and detaining self determination activists in Biafra and the Niger Delta.

The GoSC continues to assess the unfolding human tragedy in this region with sorrow and renewed determination for the formation of a united front as proposed by the Biafra Zionist Movement’s President, Mr. Benjamin Onwuka, earlier this month.

The actions of the Camerounian occupation forces have had consequences beyond the borders of Southern Cameroons and have created a humanitarian crisis in neighbouring Nigeria as displaced citizens flee for their lives.

The actions of the Nigerian government towards peaceful self determination campaigners is misguided even as the Nigerian armed forces fail to protect its citizens from massive terrorism by Boko Haram extremists in the north.

Therefore the GoSC calls for two immediate actions:

1. A united front by all self determination campaigners in Nigeria and Southern Cameroons.

2. An internationally supervised referendum within six months to determine the future of the region.

The solidarity of the Biafra, Bakassi, Niger Delta and Southern Cameroonian peoples for economic and political self determination is resolute and enduring.

The Government of Southern Cameroons takes up the call for unity by all organizations in the regions including: MASSOB, BZM, MEND, MOSOP, OPC, SCNC, SCAPO, SCYL the Bakassi Boys, and BAMOSD.

Long Live a Free Southern Cameroons – Justice and Liberty for the People of Bakassi!

EB SIGTHE GOVERNMENT OF SOUTHERN CAMEROONS; OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

President GoSC

Secretary General OEAS

Ebenezer Akwanga

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/united-referendum-demanded-southern-cameroons-bakassi-niger-delta-biafra/#ixzz39zHmMMWG

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by asadike(f): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
odenigbo nwoke oma di nma, Ke kwa nu? Ke maka nwunye oma gi? Ana mu ekene gi na ndi be gi.
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
asadike: odenigbo nwoke oma di nma, Ke kwa nu? Ke maka nwunye oma gi? Ana mu ekene gi na ndi be gi.

Adanne,ayi nokwa ofuma oo.
Oliaku no ofuma.
Did you change your handle?
Maka echetarozi m.
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by asadike(f): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli: And please stop talking about Biafra...Its dead and gone!
nnam ukwu, acho kwa ra mu biafra maka ike ndi ofe na ndi ugwu agbu go m jor.
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
asadike: nnam ukwu, acho kwa ra mu biafra maka ike ndi ofe na ndi ugwu agbu go m jor.

Mana ndi ugwu ama ekwe ka ekee obodo.
Ozokwa,ekee obodo ndi be ayi ya eli oghom.
Ima uno one ndi be ayi lugolu na obodo ndi ozo?
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by danot1030: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Op na so una go kill d only legacy that d igbo hero left for u? There is God o.
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by ak47mann(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Below is a report on Scotland leaving the United Kingdom through a referendum from the UK government site. Similarly, not too long ago Southern Cameroon called for a united referendum with Biafra and Nigerdelta. America has said Nigeria will divide by 2015 but those who want to keep looting Nigerdelta would say bloodshed but the truth is very little blood will be shed and mainly in the North.

South Cameroon is waiting on Biafra and Niger Delta; and Nigeria is history. The only problem is Niger Delta and Biafra is waiting on 2015 electoral outcome. If GEJ wins, Nigeria has a slight chance provided he hands over to the Igbos yet to produce a president. The nation state today is not wat it was in the 1960s after the Second world war and the United Nations was still under development. Today the order of the day is regionalism and not nation-state, so u see EU, AU,USAN, ASEAN,US,China and Russia. This is the new formation for the UN, the new world order and heading towards one government.

The world will not end If Nigeria fails and Biafra is demanded via a referendum. It is the right of the people of the east to strive towards self determination. If Uk that colonies Nigeria can come apart, then Nigeria can come apart too. It is ur call to move forward or allow the South West and Northerners to continue looting ur treasures in the south. If these loots was used to pursue development, no problem but they are handed over to Foreign banks, company and government for their development. Nigeria has lost hundreds of billions through their ignorance and greed. They invest in Cars with money that can build hospital and school. Dangote kills small businesses and competion to hold Nigeria hostage through price fixing.

Nigeria either accept leadership of the Igbo and Niger-Deltan or they become losers wen Igbo and Niger Delta walks away. No more oil and no more Lambo. No more excesses. The North will be the biggest losers alongside the South West and West Africa as a region if this faith befalls Nigerian. It is everybodies responsibility to denounce bigotry and allow for more transperant government via power rotation and not cronyism and corruption of Northern and South West rule. Take care!

Chei Nwannem nwanyi you said nothing but the truth dalu Ezi-igbo nwannem cool
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by asadike(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Adanne,ayi nokwa ofuma oo.
Oliaku no ofuma.
Did you change your handle?
Maka echetarozi m.
nwoke oma,abanyerem nairaland ofuru ma na ote go nji we neso nairaland. Mana okwa gi juru m na nga bu 2nd wunye gi na threadi 'beautiful pics 4rm imo state' iche ta gom nw?
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by asadike(f): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
its high time ndi igbo learn. Stop developin other peoples enclave by buyin land and buildin houses there. Remember we are strangers there,if u die or war ensue in d nearest future,u neva can tel wot wil bcom of those properties. Som of my people wil rather die in their place of abode than return home coz they v investd so much there. Pls start nw to corect ur mistakes and educate ur children towards doing d right tin maka otu osokwa obodo ndi ozo diri,nkem bu nkem anytime,anyday.
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Modibo12(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Was is nt Rochas dat made APGA popular during 2011 gen election nw he is no longer dia APGA is dying hw many APGA senators r in d senate?,dia house of Rep members r defecting Rochas is a political bulldozzar
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
asadike: Odenigbo nwoke oma,abanyerem nairaland ofuru ma na ote go nji we neso nairaland. Mana okwa gi juru m na nga bu 2nd wunye gi na threadi 'beautiful pics 4rm imo state' iche ta gom nw?

Hahaha....echeta gom kitaa
Nne,di offer ka dikwa open ooolol
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by asadike(f): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
nnam,biko ra pu nwanyi ibem ka o enjoya d tin biko nobu chi ya yenre ya. Maka mbata kwa abata ima ra pu zi kwa mu aka o.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by shizzle11(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Thunder Fire APGA! angry angry angry
Thunder fire your entire family. Bar.stard
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by shizzle11(m): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
op you are a very big fool for saying APGA has no ideology. May be you and your family are sinking but not APGA, it is only an idiot like your will not see the developmental strides of the governor under the party. APGA is a legacy party that cannot go extinct

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Cuche: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Apga will still stand. Why ? Because we still have trailblazers like Okwute,Oseloka Obaze,Dubem Obaze,Tim Menakaya and a host of other men of great prestige whose confidence and faithfulness to the party is unshakable. Apga is still a very young party and their better days are still ahead. Apga will shame alot of doubters and solidify her presence in Nigerian politics.
By the way,you dont cook for your husband?
grin
Mr man APGA young? how? Try to pause and listen to your thoughts before vomiting them, I am not in anyway against your putting up defence for Okwute but I see irrational points in your submissions. So Tim Menakaya at over 80 has now become the cooperate builder for APGA? I am sure you are not putting Anambra first in this matter
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Cuche: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
shizzle11: op you are a very big fool for saying APGA has no ideology. May be you and your family are sinking but not APGA, it is only an idiot like your will not see the developmental strides of the governor under the party. APGA is a legacy party that cannot go extinct
Sycophancy is a major challenge to the unity of Ibos. APGA has been relegated to a tiny empire with many selfish individuals. In the city of the blinds one eyed man is a hero
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by shizzle11(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Cuche:
Sycophancy is a major challenge to the unity of Ibos. APGA has been relegated to a tiny empire with many selfish individuals. In the city of the blinds one eyed man is a hero
stop talking nonsense! Tell me which sycophancy you talk about, is it the apc or PDP that has no sycophants and full of selfish individuals?

My friend go and sit down, don't have time to argue with your likes, you are obviously deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Cuche: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2014
shizzle11:
stop talking nonsense! Tell me which sycophancy you talk about, is it the apc or PDP that has no sycophants and full of selfish individuals?

My friend go and sit down, don't have time to argue with your likes, you are obviously deluded.
I can you see you are among the sycophants, and your affliation with APGA is on a selfish premise i.e. money for hand; back for ground.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning / Afghanistan, Pakistan Had Elections In War, What Is Boko Haram? - Buhari (video) / Governor Fayose Confesses To Partaking In Ekiti Poll Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.