Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning (2550 Views)

Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election / Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims / President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by SPINA101(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan
My dear friends on Facebook,
I have said it before and I will continue to say
and live by the fact that my ambition, and
indeed the ambition of anybody, is not worth
the blood of any Nigerian. Therefore, I urge all
Nigerians to look forward in hope as we fulfill
the dreams of our founding fathers to "build a
nation where peace and Justice reign".
In that regard, we must make the election of
February 14th, 2015, a contest amongst
brothers rather than a struggle between foes.
In my political life, I have never been driven by
the love of power. Rather, I have gotten to
where I am today by the power of love which is
the power that fueled the unity that saw
Nigeria become the largest economy in Africa
and defeat the Ebola Virus Disease.
Today, as I open up my campaign in the
cosmopolitan city of Lagos, which is a melting
pot for all Nigerians, I invite both the young
and the old, men and women, students, market
women, transporters, activists and indeed all
Nigerians, to come and join me today at the
Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos.
I will not dictate to you. I will listen to you. It
will not be a monologue. I will dialogue with
you. My brothers and sisters, come and join me
so we can chart our forward movement
together. # ForwardNigeria . GEJ.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by johnwizey: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Ok... I dey cum. I dey insyd hold-up for Redeem camp
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by henchamb(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2015
if he likes he can open his failed campaign in the hrt of sambisa i dnt care. all i want is change 2015

3 Likes

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by SUBMARINE: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2015
G= Good luck

O= Our

D= David

Just as David triumph over his enemies, so shall you over your enemies

J= Jonathan

E= Exalted

S= Son

U= Undoing

S= Satan(Slavery)

As Jesus redemmed mankind So shall you redeem the oppressed nations of Nigeria

H= Heaven

O= Oh

L= Let

Y= Your

S= Servant's(Ebele)

P= Prayers

I= Invite

R= Rescue

I= In

T= Time

As the HolySpirit came to the rescue of the disciples in time so the Lord sent you to rescue us in time.

6 Likes

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by PassingShot(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2015
Same old uninspiring BS!

Paper achievements.

Lip service to tackling core issues.

Very un-presidential in responding to national issues.

Mr. Stealing is not corruption.

Mr. America will know if money is missing.

Mr. I don't give a damn.

Above all, Mr. Clueless.

Otuoke awaits in May 2015.

7 Likes

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by dinachi(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:
G= Good luck
O= Our
D= David
Just as David triumph over his enemies, so shall you over your enemies
For using the name of the Lord (GOD) in vain, so shall the Lord smite you and the Amalekite(GEJ)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by Ikpewe: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ TILL BUHARI PROVIDE US WITH HIS SCHOOL CERTIFICATES.

3 Likes

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by ochejoseph(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2015
It Takes a sincere Nigerian to identify a man With Genuine Intentions

It's is the actions of GEJ that we should judge him by and not the propaganda of the APC media Machinery

His auto policy is creating thousands of Jobs and saving the country Billions in Forex

His Agricultural policy has cut down our Food Imports by Over 70 %

His Educational policies has led to the creation of 12 Brand new Universities equipped to the teeth (9 of them in Northern Nigeria)

His transport Initiatives has revived the Dead Kano - Lagos rail line, the comatose PH - ENUGU line, and created a super High speed Abuja - Kaduna Line.
Lagosians are beneficiaries of the air-conditioned DMU coaches while our remodelled airports have become a joy to behold

On roads even ABC transport has testified that our roads are better, from Benin to Ore , from Lagos to Ibadan, from Abuja -Lokoja -from massive northern / southern link roads to the Super double lane Kano - Maiduguri Road ,His bridge credential are also intimidating : the Super Loko oweto North South Bridge and the Second Niger Bridge

His Youth Empowerment derive saw the Introduction' of
Graduate internship scheme

The Youwin entrepreneurship scheme

The youth in agriculture Project among others.

GEJ took almajiri children to school, cloths and feeds them to help them secure a better future, GMB uses them to disturb the peace of the Nation!

Vote Wisely, Vote GEJ to sustain the Good Work

God Bless Nigeria

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by dulaman: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by Fash20: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2015
Heheheheheheheheh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by chamboy(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2015
This man dey find lagosians wahala

1 Like

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by SUBMARINE: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2015
dinachi:
For using the name of the Lord (GOD) in vain, so shall the Lord smite you and the Amalekite(GEJ)

God and his children blesses

Satan and his children curses

Read your comment to know which category you belong to.

4 Likes

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by FKO81(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2015
chamboy:
This man dey find lagosians wahala
Kid I know you have not reach voting age?

3 Likes

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by Ikpewe: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2015
FKO81:

I FEEL U OVER

2 Likes

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Sometimes I do wonder why Nigerians are cursed with bad leaders. sad Nigeria has always been the largest economy in Africa,just that we never rebased our Gdp,so I don't know why he keep on mentioning that in most of the speech he delivers,how about he talk about what his administration achieved in these sectors;agriculture,roads,electricity,corruption,employment and other infrastructures.

1 Like

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by donmalcolm21(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2015
So touching and imparting. Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by Swizdoe(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2015
All talk and no action.........
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by Scarpon(m): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ IS A GOOD PRESIDENT but sorunded with corrupt people
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by dagentility(f): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2015
My president have spoken.
Go Gej, no cow shall stop you.

2 Likes

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by jrupa(m): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2015
DatS a nice message from GEJ. Abeg all of una when dey shout(sai Buhari),mk una no try am cum dey cause wahala 4 d country afta oga GEJ win d Feb14 election ooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2015
PassingShot:
Same old uninspiring BS!

Paper achievements.

Lip service to tackling core issues.

Very un-presidential in responding to national issues.

Mr. Stealing is not corruption.

Mr. America will know if money is missing.

Mr. I don't give a damn.

Above all, Mr. Clueless.

Otuoke awaits in May 2015.

stop all this crap and just vote your choice candidate, calling him names doesnt make you cound reasonable, my 2 pips

1 Like

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by clevvermind(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2015
dinachi:
apc tout like you.
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by Badassniggga(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2015
Awww soooo touching.. Sobs!

But

Gej till 2015.... Say no to the president that doesn't giv'a damn
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by Pataki: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
The ediot says he will not dictate to you, but yet unleashed soldiers and killed innocent Nigerians who were protesting against his fuel subsidy removal at Ojota Freedom Park.

Why didn't he come down to Ojota in 2012 to have a dialogue with Nigerians. Elections is just about a month away, the foolish dunce is now patronizing us.

Your time is up! Bitter dunce of a President. From goodluck to badluck - Fr. Mbaka.

Vote out corruption, vote out Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by chamboy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
FKO81:

Mr egbbon, U ppl put us in this state with the nonentities u vote for
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
dinachi:

but you voted for GEJ not PDP and you swore that God had destined him to rule.. abi God make mistake?
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by buskie13(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nobleval:
Sometimes I do wonder why Nigerians are cursed with bad leaders. sad Nigeria has always been the largest economy in Africa,just that we never rebased our Gdp,so I don't know why he keep on mentioning that in most of the speech he delivers,how about he talk about what his administration achieved in these sectors;agriculture,roads,electricity,corruption,employment and other infrastructures.

oga...ur post just dey one kind o...u want him to archive corruption?
Lol..
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
buskie13:
oga...ur post just dey one kind o...u want him to archive corruption?
Lol..
eradicating corruption....what has he done so far there?

I think you quoted the wrong guy...
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by buskie13(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nobleval:
eradicating corruption....what has he done so far there?

I think you quoted the wrong guy...
one question for u....is corruption a sector?
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
buskie13:
one question for u....is corruption a sector?
a mistake shocked grin grin...thanks for the correction smiley
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by FKO81(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
chamboy:
Mr egbbon, U ppl put us in this state with the nonentities u vote for
Go blame yourself or your parent for your predicaments not me.
Re: President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning by buskie13(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nobleval:
a mistake shocked grin grin...thanks for the correction smiley
na so....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Jimi Agbaje - J.K Is Just Kidding. Jk Corner Store. A Must See Video. / Igbo Stand To Loose big after saturday election / Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.