Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also (9079 Views)

My Gsd Just Gave Birth To 8 Pups, Avalible For Sale / Photo: This Goat Gives Birth To Two-headed Kid / PHOTO: Pig Gives Birth To Baby Pig With Human Face And Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by sirculynz(m): 3:51am On Aug 10, 2014
My brown Rottweiler just gave birth to 13 puppies . All of them are still alive and healthy. She gave birth to 12 in her last birth. Am so proud of her, so my fellow nairalanders, hw many puppies have ur dog given birth to at once and which specie was that. Thanks

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by fckmn24seg(m): 4:03am On Aug 10, 2014
No wonder, guiness stout fed dog, mine local dog gave birth to 6 puppies may be because it is not a beer addict angry grin

6 Likes

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 10, 2014
whoa shocked shocked shocked
that you dog is rugged sha
my dog is yet to produce pups sad
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by nekaa(f): 4:20am On Aug 10, 2014
13 puppies is a whole lot, you might want to help out with hand feeding the little ones so they can look healthy all together. My own dog never had more than 8 and we still hand fed. Good luck with ya new job.

1 Like

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by padeolu: 4:20am On Aug 10, 2014
My Caucasian Mountain dog---2 pups
Rhodesian Ridgeback-----------8pups max so far
Alsatian -----------------------------7pups
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by 360command: 4:34am On Aug 10, 2014
How much would a male and female pup cost?
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by onatisi(m): 4:59am On Aug 10, 2014
Please try to make sure that dog is well fed .make its meal very rich in protein . And always give it lots of water. 13 puppies no be wasa ooo . Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by fiftynaira(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2014
Congrates bro... U don make am... 13 pups no be come chop!! Lota moni man
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by opportunist: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2014
Dash me 1 na
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2014
Mine can't give birth,I have to adopt a puppy for her.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by sirculynz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
fckmn24seg: No wonder, guiness stout fed dog, mine local dog gave birth to 6 puppies may be because it is not a beer addict angry grin
I use dat to keep the puppies warm, d concrete floor is so cold.
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by sirculynz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
fiftynaira: Y urs is giving birth me dey chop mine!!
Jeez! av neva don dat b4. I hope one of my dogs doesn't catch u, u ll regret watching the highlight.
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by sirculynz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
nekaa: 13 puppies is a whole lot, you might want to help out with hand feeding the little ones so they can look healthy all together. My own dog never had more than 8 and we still hand fed. Good luck with ya new job.
Infact two of my dogs gave birth same week, d oda (Alsatian) gav birth to 7. I feed them with Nan milk twice a day esp the one dat had 13 cos not all d puppies got to feed from the mum. Its so tiring, but its fun afterall. This one is my alsatian dog he gav birth on 31st july.

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by sirculynz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
fiftynaira: Congrates bro... U don make am... 13 pups no be come chop!! Lota moni man
Thanks
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by sirculynz(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: Please try to make sure that dog is well fed .make its meal very rich in protein . And always give it lots of water. 13 puppies no be wasa ooo . Thanks
Thanks, I feed them twice a day.
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by sirculynz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
360command: How much would a male and female pup cost?
I do sale d Rottweilers btw (50-60k) buh when their is bad market I sell them 40k. Alsatians can cost as low as 25k.
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by coobboy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
A brown rottweiler? Wow: is she an albino rottweiler

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by Eveezy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
sirculynz: My brown Rottweiler just gave birth to 13 puppies . All of them are still alive and healthy. She gave birth to 12 in her last birth. Am so proud of her, so my fellow nairalanders, hw many puppies have ur dog given birth to at once and which specie was that. Thanks
13 pups? Wow!, dts money oooo, bt a brown rottweiller? I would of said its an albino bt albinism means absence of melanie, I.e absence of colour, that would make it white cos white is nt considered a colour. Bt u said its a brown rottweiller, are u sure its a rottweiller, a mix or a boerboel or anyoda breed? Cos wit wat I ve read abt dem, dt shuld be considered a fault in d breed, wit my level of knowledge abt rotts, dey re nt brown. Well I cnt say since u d owner of d dog, no body knws a dog more dan its owner, bt my knowledge abt rotts, dis cnt be a rott or it has a very great fault which she has passed on to her puppies cos I cn see sum re still brown

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by Mckandre(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
no way this dog is Rottweiler talk less of being brown rott. dude abeg check the dog well or the breeder that sold her to you; saying its a rare Rottweiler cos that's what they always Cook up and say, at the end they end up selling it expensive. the dog could be a mix boaboel or hybrid ekuke. As for the pups being black, don't get your hopes high anticipating a box head Rottweiler;the color fades as they get older. don't be surprise as they start developing long muzzle and tooth pick tails.

8 Likes

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by Eveezy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mckandre: no way this dog is Rottweiler talk less of being brown rott. dude abeg check the dog well or the breeder that sold her to you; saying its a rare Rottweiler cos that's what they always Cook up and say, at the end they end up selling it expensive. the dog could be a mix boaboel or hybrid ekuke. As for the pups being black, don't get your hopes high anticipating a box head Rottweiler;the color fades as they get older. don't be surprise as they start developing long muzzle and tooth pick tails.
Ma point exactly, I dnt want to attack him directly concerning d dog cos probably d breeder told him its rare nd showed him parents of two black nd tan rott. There is no such thing as a brown rott, nd if anyone is displaying such as rare? Dt person is either displaying a mutt @ a high price or d dog has a very very serious fault, or probably d op isn't sure of d breed of d dog? Or made a mistake while typing? Nt sure ooo, bt I would say dis is nt a rott, weda black or brown, it cnt be

1 Like

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by Mckandre(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Eveezy:
Ma point exactly, I dnt want to attack him directly concerning d dog cos probably d breeder told him its rare nd showed him parents of two black nd tan rott. There is no such thing as a brown rott, nd if anyone is displaying such as rare? Dt person is either displaying a mutt @ a high price or d dog has a very very serious fault, or probably d op isn't sure of d breed of d dog? Or made a mistake while typing? Nt sure ooo, bt I would say dis is nt a rott, weda black or brown, it cnt be
well, its a good thing to be straight and direct so the guy can understand the differences between real Rottweiler and mutt,so he wont carry the wrong notion of a dog to mislead people. if the dog is a hyena, tell him so he won't go selling what will kill people and go laughing at their carcass all in the name of making money.

1 Like

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by Benbobola(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
well, whether rotweiller or not, 13 pups? dats d largest i have heard and means lots of work. jes dedicate ur time to taking care of them
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by henry007(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2014
Eveezy:
13 pups? Wow!, dts money oooo, bt a brown rottweiller? I would of said its an albino bt albinism means absence of melanie, I.e absence of colour, that would make it white cos white is nt considered a colour. Bt u said its a brown rottweiller, are u sure its a rottweiller, a mix or a boerboel or anyoda breed? Cos wit wat I ve read abt dem, dt shuld be considered a fault in d breed, wit my level of knowledge abt rotts, dey re nt brown. Well I cnt say since u d owner of d dog, no body knws a dog more dan its owner, bt my knowledge abt rotts, dis cnt be a rott or it has a very great fault which she has passed on to her puppies cos I cn see sum re still brown
u know more about a(this) dog than the owner in this case coz the boerboel blood dey inside
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by hunthsmankennel: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2014
Congrats on 13 pups.

There is no such thing as a brown rottweiler.

what you have does not have any trace of a rottweiler.

You have 13 mongrel puppies sir .

The breeder that called that a rott should be shot.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by solara: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2014
hunthsmankennel: Congrats on 13 pups.

There is no such thing as a brown rottweiler.

what you have does not have any trace of a rottweiler.

You have 13 mongrel puppies sir .

The breeder that called that a rott should be shot.

grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by cecegorz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
sirculynz:
My brown Rottweiler just gave birth to 13 puppies . All of them are still alive and healthy. She gave birth to 12 in her last birth. Am so proud of her, so my fellow nairalanders, hw many puppies have ur dog given birth to at once and which specie was that. Thanks

Dude, this is an old news but an internet search on Rotts brought me here.

Why in the world did you call this brown Ekeuke a Rottweiler?
Please stop that joke with immediate effect, this stuff is not even remotely related to the Rotts family.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by firstworld: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oga. Brown rott na new breed abi wetin? Next story pls! Nkita na Nkita.
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by tranxo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol. Ife onye kpolu nkita ya, o za ya.

Whatever you call your dog, it will answer you. Even if na Peter. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by damoskid(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
did is a boerbel

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Weeks Old Caucasian Shepherd Puppies For Sale . / Meet Lady Mabel / Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.