Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also (9087 Views)

My Gsd Just Gave Birth To 8 Pups, Avalible For Sale / Photo: This Goat Gives Birth To Two-headed Kid / PHOTO: Pig Gives Birth To Baby Pig With Human Face And Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by philfrey08: 6:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Mine gave birth to 13
She became aggressive and hit some of them to DEATH

I HAVE 6 LEFT.....
Please i need condolences
Re: How Many Puppies Have Dog Had At Once? Mine Just Gave Birth To 13, See Pix Also by tranxo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
sirculynz:
My brown Rottweiler just gave birth to 13 puppies . All of them are still alive and healthy. She gave birth to 12 in her last birth. Am so proud of her, so my fellow nairalanders, hw many puppies have ur dog given birth to at once and which specie was that. Thanks
so wey d Rottweiler na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Weeks Old Caucasian Shepherd Puppies For Sale . / Brown Rice Available @ #15k Per 50kg. / Meet Lady Mabel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.