Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola : Nature, Accident Or Intentional? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola : Nature, Accident Or Intentional? (1006 Views)

BREAKING: See What Buhari Did, Can This Be Intentional? (photo) / Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? / Vehicle Hitting Handicapped Street Beggar: Accident Or New Criminal Trend? (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola : Nature, Accident Or Intentional? by igbo2011(m): 4:37am On Aug 10, 2014
A bold presentation of the truth regarding immunization as man-made tools for neo-genocidal eugenics and profiteering. DON'T MISS THIS relentless and scientifically sound exposition by a man from the inner-ring of medical science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bPDBND2jL4

http://www.amazon.com/Emerging-Viruses-Nature-Accident-Intentional/dp/0923550127

Re: Emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola : Nature, Accident Or Intentional? by Ndababa(m): 5:07am On Aug 10, 2014
My Epidemiology Prof, Koh E., said Public health is one of the greatest political - economical some would term it - secret in the world!

That's it!
Re: Emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola : Nature, Accident Or Intentional? by hushmail: 5:31am On Aug 10, 2014
i no watch d video

bt atimes i tend to reason along dat line

bt since proof do dey z just hypothesis

1 Like

Re: Emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola : Nature, Accident Or Intentional? by ican2020: 5:57am On Aug 10, 2014
I am yet to watch the video but I know that Aids and Ebola are man made primarily to wipe out Africans.

Family planning injection gave my wife Diabetes (my wife's family does not have it, we are not sugar crazy either), thank God for helping us to kill Diabetes after 5 solid years.

Your want your children to be healthy, give then local food and stay away from processed food.

That is one thing I like the North for, they eat grains alot, good luck naijas
Re: Emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola : Nature, Accident Or Intentional? by ican2020: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2014
hushmail: i no watch d video

bt atimes i tend to reason along dat line

bt since proof do dey z just hypothesis

They want you to believe that animals are responsible for all the diseases, that is a big lie.

My Dad was above 100 years before he pass on, while growing up, I eat bush meat often because my dad will always provide one, especially glass cuter.

My people has lived more than 3000 years in our present location and they last long.

Virtually all families in my place enjoys bush meat deicacies day in day out, so for one liar to say Aids, Ebola and others comes from bush meat is a BIG liar.

All efforts made my evil men (America & West) both past and present to wipe out black race has failed and will fail forever.

God is fighting for Africans.

Naturally disasters will not stop in westerner nation countries, American inclusive forever, the more they try to hit blacks hard, the more God will fight for us.

Land slid, wild fire, tsunamis etc is their portion forever

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus Can Now Be Contacted By Air - Prof. S.A. Omilabu / The Arm's Deal In South Africa Is Legitimate In Times Of War. / Start Learning With Amazing Video Tutorials (education, Certifications & Skills)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.