Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1527 Views)

I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan / If Disintegration Of Nigeria Happens, Which Region Do U Think Will Benefit / Boko Haram And The Disintegration Prediction Of American Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 10, 2014

5 Likes

Re: . by holuwashezy(m): 6:31am On Aug 10, 2014
unless that is d will of God, but if dat is not his will Usa will fail.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2014
_

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: . by Dibiachukwu: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2014

3 Likes

Re: . by Dibiachukwu: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2014
BadBoy25: I think you are ignorant. your mindset is slave oriented.you are a slave ,i'm not . I'm a visionary and innovator. that is why you and the rest of your ignorant pan african ilk love to use the words such as "self hating negro' "Massa" etc.
you need to get rid of your slave oriented mentality.
Yes Yes I am the slave. But the one caught suckling desperately on his massa's man b.o.obs is the free man. A visionary and innovator that hopes America would come and save him. Men the whole of Africa is full of mental slaves like you. I am ashamed to be classified with these people. Very Very! What now, you gonna swear by mohammed or Jesus?

These are your people. Go and innovate for them

Re: . by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2014

3 Likes

Re: . by Dibiachukwu: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
BadBoy25: You are a slave ,period . you speak like a slave rebelling against a perceived master, you use slave words . you see, you are a slave ,I'm not . you have a "Massa" ,I don't . I can't discuss anything with you. I would rather discuss directly with your master because i'm equal to your master instead of a coward slave like you .
you will always be a slave . even if someone puts a crown on your head , you will always feel like a slave fighting against a perceived opressor .
Now you are equal to your massa. But a white woman in England is your queen. You obey every single thing The say. In fact, you probably have a picture of him in your house as your God. You are a slave my dear. Stop deceiving yourself. And I perceive you are the weakest kind of slave. The kind that is easily used by the enemy to oppress his own people. Such people, because maybe they now speak English or have more money, think they are better than the rest. No you are a slave men. A wicked slave. An easy tool. And I am very far from an Afro centrist. I am ebainwa Ichiela.
Re: . by dontjealousme: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2014
This is a reality that might soon befall us in 2015. SW and North

The South South/South East and the Christian Middle Belt.

I have a dream.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2014
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat, never
*runs out of my apartment with some banners*
*mobilises some home boys*
*starts jogging round the community*
*we no go gree o, we no go gree*
Re: . by Dibiachukwu: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2014
BadBoy25: Have i ever told you about my religious beliefs?
your assumptions are simply idiotic . how's the queen of england my queen ., you don't even know anything about me ,where I live ,WHAT i do etc. it's a shame that you make silly assumptions .
If you are Nigerian. Then the queen of England is officially your queen.I don't care where you live or what you do. Anybody that posts a thread on USA coming to support them in a war is an obvious profile. They have the same characteristics and behaviour. I have seen and heard too many of you, I can tell in a split second.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: . by Bizibi(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2014
2015 will come and go,stop all these nonsense.....and stop all these assumptions
Re: . by Dibiachukwu: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2014
BadBoy25: did I mention war? I simply said that The United States will support Oduduwa and Biafra republic in their quest for sovereignty. again,you simply know nothing , I don't understand why you keep bulging into this topic with your slave mentality.
The anglais that painstakingly engineered a deliberate dysfunctional state like Nigeria; are going to come and support your sovereignty. A people that killed millions of Biafrans with their direct bombings and their indirect strategic, weapons, media and diplomatic support; would come and support Biafra. I say God forbid and keep your dreams to yourselves.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: . by Calculia: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Divide Us!
Re: . by Dibiachukwu: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2014
BadBoy25: your mindset is archaic. times change . did you expect the United states to support some selfish guy trying to secede for his own selfish interest? wowowow like what the hell is that guy doing? wtf ? out of no where trying to secede and including other minorities in his plan .
if the Yoruba and igbo come together and have a mutual agreement ,present the case to the United nation and the United states , they have a better chance and support,instead of some random war load trying to secede for selfish gains .
Lol there you go again mixing water and oil!

1 Like

Re: . by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2014
ok
Re: . by project8(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2014
sunday mornin frustration.oboy u need help.op get sumtn productive doin wit ur life

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth For President, Julius Agwu For Governor (rivers State) Come 2015!!! / Journalist Floors Controversial Mbu In Court / Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.