Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result (27272 Views)

PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh / INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll / Osun Gov Poll Loss Painful – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by femo1000(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
IFELEKE: Everyone crying blue murder should take a chill pill and accept fact as it is.It wasnt about party,it was about personality,Aregbesola is not in the same class as Omisore.He is a core grassroot mobiliser,politician and tactician while Omisore can be best described as a moneybag needed to OIL not LEAD campaigns.
PDP should have known better before presenting Omisore in a mis match of a battle.If they were serious about capturing Osun they shouldnt have allowed Adeleke to go,instead they should have given him the ticket alongside Wole Oke to give Aregbesola a serious run for the race.
As it is,PDP is the architect of their woes and I bet it wont end there...

You hit the nail right on the head........Well said
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by experimentist: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Make I comment

G & D grin

Dats all
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by bendeco(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Another Idiotic reasoning by a PDP! So APC/Aregbe are now the Presiding Officers who announced the result in different polling units? Look, APC and the media were so smart to cascade the results as it was being announced thereby putting a clog in the wheel of PDP well-oiled rigging machine they wanted to apply at the collation center.

The losers here are:
jonathan,- by eroding the little respect Yorubas have for him, in the manner the small town of Osun was militarized and brutalized.
Omisore- All his life stealings(savings) was lost in the futile election.
Obanikoro- Yoruba have by the events of yesterday identified him as an emerging enemy of Oduduwa.
Are u a humanbeing??
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by bendeco(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thunder04: u mean Ekiti is pdp state?u must hv smoke ur weed,let me tell u Ekiti people vote fayose not yeye pdp as osun people vote ogbeni not apc or party so feildn ur clueless ogogoro man at ur own risk.
Oboi calm down...u r d 1 mad here!.. Think b4 u talk 1st.
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by belovedbest(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=dontjealousme][b]dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

pdp was leading then APC started announcing themselves as winner of the election still in process. Can u imagine.

That is fraud.
IS THIS A JOKE? So, INEC is also now an APC member? Why is it difficult for Nigerians to reason straight. PDP was leading where? Or were you monitoring the election from a billaterally inverted position?
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Seyitosino(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
PvtParts: People deserve the leadership they get.

Osun is by far the most backward myopic and xenophobic state in the south and that is no overstatement given that osun is in the southwest a region that chooses to isolate itself and then scream marginalization. A scourge to Nigeria with their stance on continuing the status quo with northern Hausa fulani dominace but at the same time proclaiming progressives.

Foolish hypocrites
all because we chose who we want? U are not fair @ all.
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by bendeco(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
toludadon:
I can tell you that the vote pdp got was for Omisore not pdp bcuz omisore's kinsmen voted him, tell me who's Jonathan's kinsman in southwest that will give him votes in 2015 ....ekiti won't vote Jonathan in 2015 and how will your man get 50% in the north? I'm telling you that most northern states currently controlled by pdp will be won by APC e.g kaduna, gombe, jigawa, katsina, bauchi ,kebbi
Finally u r senseless guy!! Caution ursef!
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by bendeco(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pprovost:
You are a genius... I wish we have more ppl like this from the East
Taa who told u dat d mugu is frm east. Easterners can't comment lk dat.. Even though dat his username no be igbo name!
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by wallex1983(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

pdp was leading then APC started announcing themselves as winner of the election still in process. Can u imagine.

That is fraud.

Senseless talk! How can you win an on-going election by saying you are the winner. You just said the election iڪ ongoing. If na like that e dey be, then I'm a trillionaire now o. Infact, I'm †ђξ US president..........

Come o, I still dey here?
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by IYANGBALI: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The assassination of Bola Ige, whether or not by Iyiola Omisore, will forever be a stigma on Omisore.
and until he brings back Bola Ige he would never win an erec_tion again
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Caseless: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Senseless report. The agent of the party is in no position to either reject or accept the results of an election. The leaders of the party and the candidate have that responsibility.
deer, whr is phockphockman and bloodylickerkiller? Doubting thomas like aljharem are still leaking their wound . grin grin
I actually laff while asking dis question.
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Caseless: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
bendeco:
Finally u r senseless guy!! Caution ursef!
u ppl actually think the votes pdp got in both ekiti and osun will translate to vote for jonathan in the southwest? grin Do ur calculation again. Yoruba ppl can vote for their sons on different platform, but not another person(gej) contesting against their party...not even now that d opposition is stronger. Dont forget that osun was the only state that did not vote for gej in 2011.
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Justbright(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
I think pdp shuld take caution and go back to d drawing board and restrategize....I mornitor d osun election as an observer, went tru all d local gov and about 125 poling units, and I can tell u d election was not just fair bt very credible, there was a massive turn out of voters dat I personally have not seen b4 in any election, and u can see d excitement all over their face, most of d voters are d low class which depicts dat politicians dat want to have d vote dat will be enoght to win dem elections shuld not neglect d low class, d artisans, traders etc, neglecting dem is at any politicians peril cos elit dnt always vote.....Aregbesola won d osun election cos osun pple mainly voted along religion path cos large no of osun pple are muslims, and also d cadidature of omisore is not attracted to d osun pple......to be sincere aregbesola has not performed well bt we cany place him at par wt all oda padt gov in osun state...in terms of devlopment d state shuld be ranked among d lowest in nigeria cos wot I saw in osun does not justify d hype dis guy has been bestowed wt...bt I want to believe aregbesola wl consolidate on his achievement in d 2nd term.....
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by dagbokoncept(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
The outcome of this election is a clear indication of the level of poverty, illeteracy and unexposure. It is disheartening that the crook Aregbe bought his way out. I couldn' t imagine a govt that refused to pay the youths he employed for over 7 months and few weeks to election he started paying. He was owing civil servants and pentioners. I was in Osun state, all the places i visited there was no feasible devolopmental project. I pity my people beacuse they will pay dearly for their fall out very soon and am very sure we will see them on this forum panting that Aregbe government has refused to deliver. They will still beg Omisore to come and rescue them when time comes. Ekiti people have tried it before and they were able to differentiate.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by braivheart: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: Whilst the election was running AIT kept reporting falsely that APC was Leading. Other internet agent of APC did the same. i.e. Sahara Reporters, Premium times etc.
. Were they lying. Guy cook another story this one won't hold water.
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Bunch of Murderers! Next in line to be disgraced is Ebola jonathan! angry angry angry
. Imb'ecile.....keep dreaming and hoping.....GEJ till 2019.even ur damn fada can't change that.........Kudos to Aregbe
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by oapbrown(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Justbright: I think pdp shuld take caution and go back to d drawing board and restrategize....I mornitor d osun election as an observer, went tru all d local gov and about 125 poling units, and I can tell u d election was not just fair bt very credible, there was a massive turn out of voters dat I personally have not seen b4 in any election, and u can see d excitement all over their face, most of d voters are d low class which depicts dat politicians dat want to have d vote dat will be enoght to win dem elections shuld not neglect d low class, d artisans, traders etc, neglecting dem is at any politicians peril cos elit dnt always vote.....Aregbesola won d osun election cos osun pple mainly voted along religion path cos large no of osun pple are muslims, and also d cadidature of omisore is not attracted to d osun pple......to be sincere aregbesola has not performed well bt we cany place him at par wt all oda padt gov in osun state...in terms of devlopment d state shuld be ranked among d lowest in nigeria cos wot I saw in osun does not justify d hype dis guy has been bestowed wt...bt I want to believe aregbesola wl consolidate on his achievement in d 2nd term.....

Bros...you're utmostly wrong. I guess you dont live in Osun State...Osogbo in particular. Nobody voted cos of religion...btw Aregbe is only a Muslim but belongs to another sect of religion. Osun has a lot of Christians as against your predictions. like I said, if you knew osun state before now, you'll appreciate the sudden progressive change in the State at present. People of Osun are cool but very wise...even at Aregbe's worse, they will never vote for an Omisore. They learn so fast and dont make same mistakes twice...their choice of Oyinlola over Akande thot them that lesson...Congrats Aregbe...congrats people of Osun
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Skido360: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
oh the 100'000 margin is too small i wish inec orders for a repeat of the election then u pdp will know ur level
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by lexopus: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Bunch of Murderers! Next in line to be disgraced is Ebola jonathan! angry angry angry
Every blame must be jonathan. Cant you guys in APC ever think positive? Omisore looses its jonathan. What hatred!
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by cheaperstores: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2014
dontjealousme: dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

That is fraud.
vote JIMI AGBAJE,your vote cannot be a waste.start campaign for him now.
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by cheaperstores: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2014
lexopus:
Every blame must be jonathan. Cant you guys in APC ever think positive? Omisore looses its jonathan. What hatred!
. Use your vote wiselyn support Jimi Agbaje
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Btruth:
.....hang & die....lol. I knew they will never be satisfied. They thought Osun were like the Ekiti state they bought over with bags of rice. I'm sure Omisore or whatever he called himself will be regretting over his antics of chewing corn to lure the people of Osun over. Well, sorry, it will never work with the real people that want a change.

Osun people need that bag of rice now more than anything!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Idris: Suspended Accountant-General Became Political Appointee In 2021 / Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway / PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.