Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Battling Acne - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Battling Acne (2252 Views)

See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review / Acne Treatments And Common Brands Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battling Acne by holar2ge(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2014
I will be glad if u guys could recommend d best way to ve a fresh face.
I want to be fresh like Wizzy or Dj xclusive..Need ur help ASAP.
Had tried alot of drugs and my face is still full of pimples.. shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Battling Acne by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2014
I kept rubbing different creams but mine was stubborn.
It disappeared when I reached 18 tho'.

Someone told me it would reduce if you stopped scrubbing sponge on your face while bathing...
Re: Battling Acne by holar2ge(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2014
That will worsen the situation..Thanks man!
Largas: I kept rubbing different creams but mine was stubborn.
It disappeared when I reached 18 tho'.

Someone told me it would reduce if you stopped scrubbing sponge on your face while bathing...
Re: Battling Acne by dunhill26(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
holar2ge: I will be glad if u guys could recommend d best way to ve a fresh face.
Had tried alot of drugs and my face is still full of pimples.. shocked lipsrsealed
what u need is tea tree oil soap and royal Jelly hand and body lotion from Swissgarde.They are both effective for acsne and pimple treatment. you also need to detoxify your system with Aloe power to help you also..08136478517,08183808324
Re: Battling Acne by lbrichman: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hi Op, I acknowledge and respect your desire to have a fresh face. Its perfectly okay. You can have that and more by drinking a pack of Ganoderma Coffee from Organo Gold. It will smoothen, brighten and beautify your skin. You can also post the results here afterwards. You can reach me on 08081347351. Luther Benson
Re: Battling Acne by holar2ge(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
then i can buy the product from any market,right
dunhill26:
what u need is tea tree oil soap and royal Jelly hand and body lotion from Swissgarde.They are both effective for acsne and pimple treatment. you also need to detoxify your system with Aloe power to help you also..08136478517,08183808324
Re: Battling Acne by holar2ge(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
then i can buy the product from any market,right
lbrichman: Hi Op, I acknowledge and respect your desire to have a fresh face. Its perfectly okay. You can have that and more by drinking a pack of Ganoderma Coffee from Organo Gold. It will smoothen, brighten and beautify your skin. You can also post the results here afterwards. You can reach me on 08081347351. Luther Benson
Re: Battling Acne by dunhill26(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
holar2ge: then i can buy the product from any market,right

u will go to a Swissgarde depot closer to your area, to buy it or u meet a distributor. U can nvr see these products in any ordinary market or shop..give me your location through whatsapp inorder for me to send the address and how much it cost, cuz i will nt gv u the address from nairaland. Aftr using them, u will thank me later...08136478517,08183808324
Re: Battling Acne by lbrichman: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
holar2ge: then i can buy the product from any market,right

Well, the products aren't available on the open market, but if you live in Lagos, you can visit our office at 31/37, Toyin Str, Ikeja. (water parks). Thanks
Re: Battling Acne by Emmaesty(f): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
I was once like you, had pimples on every inch of my face. I used hydrocortisone, it reduced the 80% of the pimples and made me 2 shades lighter and also gave me dark spots(i don't recommend it to those who are not desperate). I later used some cleansers and Dr sheffeild Clear Zits cream(trust me it works) and also seba med soap for Acne prone skin. My face is better now though i have 2 little pimples on my face(doesn't really bother me). U could also buy Retin-A but it has some side effects sha
Re: Battling Acne by holar2ge(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
I should know that area.
lbrichman:

Well, the products aren't available on the open market, but if you live in Lagos, you can visit our office at 31/37, Toyin Str, Ikeja. (water parks). Thanks
Re: Battling Acne by lbrichman: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
holar2ge: I should know that area.
Yeah, its a popular street in Ikeja. I pray you get the results you want.. It'll make you so happy! That's what I look forward to.

1 Like

Re: Battling Acne by holar2ge(m): 1:16am On Aug 12, 2014
Thanks maam. Hydrocortisone works pretty well..

what is/re d side effect(s) of d Retin A..i will be glad if u could tell d price of the drugs. Thanks!
Emmaesty: I was once like you, had pimples on every inch of my face. I used hydrocortisone, it reduced the 80% of the pimples and made me 2 shades lighter and also gave me dark spots(i don't recommend it to those who are not desperate). I later used some cleansers and Dr sheffeild Clear Zits cream(trust me it works) and also seba med soap for Acne prone skin. My face is better now though i have 2 little pimples on my face(doesn't really bother me). U could also buy Retin-A but it has some side effects sha
Re: Battling Acne by Emmaesty(f): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2014
holar2ge: Thanks maam. Hydrocortisone works pretty well..

what is/re d side effect(s) of d Retin A..i will be glad if u could tell d price of the drugs. Thanks!
The side effect of Retin-A is that your skin will be become so sensitive that exposure to sunlight can damage your skin, so it's always recommended to use a sun screen when using the cream. U would start noticing changes in the 2nd month or so. It's a very very powerful cream and sometimes only sold with prescription(From a dermatologist). Please use one cream @ a time for the sake of your face. Retin-A should be around 1k or so, depending on where u purchase it

1 Like

Re: Battling Acne by bortmond: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2014
hav been xperiencng acne for a long while nw but after taking aloe power and some other product from swiss garde i xperienced an obviously reduced acne on my face, if u want to get these products u can contact me on 08162615753 or whats app m.also for a start reduce your milk in take or anythng dat contains milk.youghurt, chocolate etc.
Re: Battling Acne by bammytal: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2014
holar2ge: I will be glad if u guys could recommend d best way to ve a fresh face.

I have also tried using different products to stop this acne on my face, but it kept coming back, not until I come to know about ALKALINE NANO ENERGY CUP / WATER STICK.

This is a natural nano complex material with high-energy ceramics extracted a permanent magnet design with tourmaline mineral stone filter, which changes an acidic hard water into ordinary alkaline water within few minutes.

This water naturally by drinking it eliminates all forms of body acidic substances, toxin and free radicals from the body, thereby giving a good posibility to cure all diseases over time.

It also assist dissovling blood vessels, arteriosclerosis and other cardiovascular disease, by prevention efficacy of various stones to divide,dissolution,eased stone disease,promote the body's metabloism.

It enhances our immune system and purifies the blood, so all forms of acne will be washed out of your body naturally and never to return.

The price is so cheap and very much affordable than you can think of, it will not only takes care of your health but also keeps you beautiful.

Try it today, companies that sells here in Lagos makes it expensive, but we sell at half the price of what they sell. Get in touch with us on 08090555060.

1 Like

Re: Battling Acne by ethanbrysoneli: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
Moisturizing your skin is a wonderful way to remain looking young and have soft skin as well. Even if you have oily facial skin, be sure to use a moisturizer, even if it’s only a little each time.

home remedies for acne
Re: Battling Acne by holar2ge(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thanks a bunch
Emmaesty: The side effect of Retin-A is that your skin will be become so sensitive that exposure to sunlight can damage your skin, so it's always recommended to use a sun screen when using the cream. U would start noticing changes in the 2nd month or so. It's a very very powerful cream and sometimes only sold with prescription(From a dermatologist). Please use one cream @ a time for the sake of your face. Retin-A should be around 1k or so, depending on where u purchase it
Re: Battling Acne by dunhill26(m): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2014
After using all these stuff u wnt to use, and it doesnt work, do nt forget tht sm1 recommended a top quality product tht perfectly treats acne wth no side effect for you. I wish u well...
Re: Battling Acne by Emmaesty(f): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
How is your face now? Any improvements?
Re: Battling Acne by holar2ge(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Oooh yes! Am using d hydrocordisone cream...Thanks alot..
Emmaesty: How is your face now? Any improvements?
Re: Battling Acne by Emmaesty(f): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
holar2ge: Oooh yes! Am using d hydrocordisone cream...Thanks alot..
Glad i could be of help..... Make sure u do something about the dark spots oh
Re: Battling Acne by holar2ge(m): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2014
sure I will:-D
Emmaesty: Glad i could be of help..... Make sure u do something about the dark spots oh

(1) (Reply)

Watch That Pain!!! / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola / Health Benefits Of Ejinrin Leaves For Medicinal Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.