Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture (2802 Views)

Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” / Google Changes Search Engine Logo / Google Is Now Alphabet: Search Giant Changes Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2014
This man, sure knows how to get at the worthless PDP and make them have sudden HBP! grin grin grin

Meanwhile the picture has attracted well over 7thousands likes within 30 minutes of upload!

https://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/photos/a.10150263873050128.541369.393816480127/10154452405580128/?type=1&theater

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by ochon: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2014
gringringringringringringringringringrin a picture speaks a thousand words gringringringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by roufy235(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2014
hmm
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2014
Hahaahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by DickDastardly(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2014
I think say na only me dey craze undecided

Thread for mad pipo!
#Zooms off

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2014
Lmao..... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2014
Hahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahha. The umbrella is going down

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2014
What makes it a breaking news.......anybody can win an election, PDP just won Ekiti state and moreover any Nigerian politician that cross carpets from one party to the other suddenly becomes a saint, PDP or APC same wine different bottles.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by henchamb(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2014
the picture got me laughing. next up for capture is adamawa and kaduna. apc mut render sambo homeless by 2015

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2014
I also liked his picture. cool

He should also change his whatsapp profile picture too. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2014
Meanwhile Ikengawo has also changed his own to!

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by padeolu: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2014
Nonsense ... Make we dey dance??

1 Like

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by omenka(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Oh my days!!! Lwkmd!!!

These big men too know just how to pinch and twist the balls.

gringrin

Waiting for FFK's reply! gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by alabiyemmy(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Nonsense. How is this breaking news?
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by anago90: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Meanwhile Ikengawo has also changed his own to!

this gat me lwmisgej( laugh wan make I slap goatluck egbere jonnadaft).
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Danhumprey: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
What's about the picture? I don't get it.
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: What's about the picture? I don't get it.

Sorry, i cant help you! angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Tundeiab(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
ochon: gringringringringringringringringringrin a picture speaks a thousand words gringringringringrin
Shake my head for this guy. Any responsible man should still be sober over his son's death. This is not the way a man who lost 2 children within the space of 2 years should behave.

I am tempted to think he is sacrificing his children for power. Goooassssshhhh! Disgusting.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Feedmemore(f): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oops! Wrong thread, zooms off. >>>>>>
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Brimmie(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Meanwhile Ikengawo has also changed his own to!
Oh! See that fat nose! grin grin Number 1 reason to be a GEJ C0cksucke'r!
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Emessy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tundeiab:
Shake my head for this guy. Any responsible man should still be sober over his son's death. This is not the way a man who lost 2 children within the space of 2 years should behave.

I am tempted to think he is sacrificing his children for power. Goooassssshhhh! Disgusting.
Mr man STFU , so you expect him to be mourning till he dies abi , if he is sober will it bring them back, He is a muslim and he prays and believe they are in a better place so that is about enough LIFE GOES ON

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by lafuria1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tundeiab:
Shake my head for this guy. Any responsible man should still be sober over politics n's death. This is not the way a man who lost 2 can, ldren within the space of 2 years should behave.

Stop getting personal, leave his private life alone, even pdp you so much love wouldn't get personal to bring his lost children into discuss after losing an election

You are not disgusted at all, you are full of hate and bitterness, I'm pretty sure you celebrated loss of his children, you don't care, it's all about politics if he becomes Gej friend, you will celebrate him won't you.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqPFkh1aSFCYxB2T_DOJPQX-i-Q5xyESNOQ1YGeDDLRi6manXtvg[/img]

[size=13pt]@El-Rufai, Na Only You Waka Come?[/size]
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by brownlord: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
lafuria1:
Stop getting personal, leave his private life alone, even pdp you so much love wouldn't get personal to bring his lost children into discuss after losing an election

You are not disgusted at all, you are full of hate and bitterness, I'm pretty sure you celebrated loss of his children, you don't care, it's all about politics if he becomes Gej friend, you will celebrate him won't you.

hate and bitterness best describe Nasir El rufai trust me
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Tundeiab(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
lafuria1:

For your information I don't rejoice over other people's downfall. Can you imagine Obama displaying such childish behavior . Grow up man!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by EkoIle1: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
LMFUCKINGASSOFF.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Tundeiab(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Emessy: Mr man STFU , so you expect him to be mourning till he dies abi , if he is sober will it bring them back, He is a muslim and he prays and believe they are in a better place so that is about enough LIFE GOES ON
Where this goat cut from without rob for neck?Imagine your Mohammed uploading such dispicable pics just to spite his opponent. By the way, so you have never failed in any endeavor . Guy! In life we lose some and get some. That's how the world roll.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin grin facial expression of life, this reminds me of UNIT 8
Btw do you know what unit 8 means? Trashing of life Apc 1000, pdp 10.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by lacasa: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
henchamb: the picture got me laughing. next up for capture is adamawa and kaduna. apc mut render sambo homeless by 2015

God bless you & Amen
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by laivwire(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ibnsultan: Hahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahha. The umbrella is going down
Time to halt the ill wind blowing. We want showers of prosperity. To hell with the umbrella.
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by EkoIle1: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tundeiab:

Obviously, some of you are too bitter, angry and bigoted to move on after such personal loss, but life doesn't start or end with such loss, sane and loving people move on and this is why the man is a million times a better human being than you all many times over...

Dozens of Nigerians got blown in a bomb blast in the same environment your president sleeps with his own children same day hundreds of innocent school girls got kidnapped by terrorists, but your mean spirited and heartless president went dancing and socializing in Kano less than 24 hours.

You people are extremely insane, too full of hate and bitterness and this is the reason why you people are perpetually backwardness and bugged down pain and sorrow...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Custom Signature On Nairaland / Naija Adsense Available For Sale At 9k / Css Clean-up Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.