Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Bloggers, Your Assistance Is Required Here Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, Your Assistance Is Required Here Please (746 Views)

When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance / Critical And Oppressive Site Review Required Here: Http://mywebstation.net / Advertisers Needed (Your Wallet Will Not Be Required Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers, Your Assistance Is Required Here Please by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
I just started blogging on http://dhtmlhub.com less than a week ago. I just need your tips and advices on how to make the blog better.
I might be an experienced programmer, troll (as some might say) or whatever, but blogging is not one of my strengths.

I have been having some spammers from nairaland attempting to advertise their nonsense projects, but they are only wasting my time. The commenting on that board is 100% spam prove - make them stop wasting their efforts and use them elsewhere.
Re: Bloggers, Your Assistance Is Required Here Please by Vstuffs(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
*Nice blog
*good and unique content
*good design
Work on d seo(I no even sabi this stuff)
Need daily article(if u get time)
Need lots of free downloads(ebooks....softwares.....that is d best way to get usa views...my opinion)

But why this error message

View through opera mini
I am a newbie

Re: Bloggers, Your Assistance Is Required Here Please by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Vstuffs: *Nice blog
*good and unique content
*good design
Work on d seo(I no even sabi this stuff)
Need daily article(if u get time)
Need lots of free downloads(ebooks....softwares.....that is d best way to get usa views...my opinion)

But why this error message

View through opera mini
I am a newbie

Thanks, i have reviewed and fixed the error message, and shall work on the SEO in due time. I am still studying the SEO plugins. Thank you very much for the review.
Re: Bloggers, Your Assistance Is Required Here Please by VanessaOsuka(f): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2014
Consistency is key to blogging success I've discovered. Just be persistent, blogging success comes with time and patience.
You could reach me on Twitter: @VanessaOsuka I'd be glad to help.
Re: Bloggers, Your Assistance Is Required Here Please by VanessaOsuka(f): 12:14am On Aug 31, 2014
Consistency is one key to blogging success I've discovered. Just be persistent, blogging success comes with time and patience.
You could reach me on Twitter: @VanessaOsuka I'd be glad to help.
Re: Bloggers, Your Assistance Is Required Here Please by ewsngr(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Let me give you some tips & advise on how to build backlinks...

1.. You will have to post new topics on this forum to gather follower-ship ( with you signature linking to the blog you are referring to)

2. Don't insert a link to continue reading on your post as it will discourage readers. (Telling them you will be a selfish content provider)

3. Complete the topic and the refer them to your website to see some other interesting topic.

4. After ever topic you post on any forum site always add you social network page to it pleading with them to like the page or follow you.

5. Fix a time & date when you always update your website or blog (if it is the type that has to do with learning or improving).

6. Always allow comments in you website or blog so you can know what's on the visitor mind after Reading the topic.

7. Always reply every question on the forum site so as to make your links show on the signature area as this will help you link grow.

(1) (Reply)

, / Mobile App Needed Urgently / Please Help Me Review This Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.