Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Motivate You To Perform Your Job Better? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Motivate You To Perform Your Job Better? (1806 Views)

9 Smart Ways To Say No To Your Boss Without Losing Your Job / 4 Better Ways To Answer "Why Are You Leaving Your Job?" / 11 Signs That You Should Leave Your Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Motivate You To Perform Your Job Better? by courage89(m): 2:41am On Oct 19, 2008
My motivation revolves around my company’s business segment and the future expectation / opportunities.

What about you, what motivates you to keep performing over expectation?
Re: What Motivate You To Perform Your Job Better? by kaysy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2008
the only thing that motivates me to perform my job better
(1) my passion for the job i does
(2) the level of my salary
that all,
Re: What Motivate You To Perform Your Job Better? by shmyle(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2008
the goal to be achieved.
Re: What Motivate You To Perform Your Job Better? by visitor30(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2008
The goal to be achieved and my passion for the job,
The career prospect of that job also motivates me,

(1) (Reply)

NL Females, Do You Want To Be President? / How To Write The Cover Letter That Wins You The Interview / Accion Mfb Boss:what A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.