Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Rapture Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Rapture Dream (657 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / I Had A Rapture Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Rapture Dream by Bvsteph: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
It was back then in school. I think on a Sunday morning, can’t remember the day, but i can remember the effect the event had on me. I had slept as usual, but the dream was different this time around. The details are sketchy, i'm sure it’s in my diary but I can’t get to it at the moment. What I can remember was that i was with someone, I think a member of my family. We were in a really small room. It seemed we were hiding there and somehow we already knew rapture had taken place ,don't know how we knew, but we knew.

From the window of the small room we could see it was dark and lots of people were running for their lives as men in horses and all those stuff were pursuing them. Can’t recall vividly the punishment you will be given once caught, but I heard people wailing, crying and screaming in pain. I was scared, very.

I could hear a man going through every house searching and looking for anyone they may have missed. Somehow they missed searching my room, I heard them searching the next room after ours. And then all of sudden the room I was in started collapsing, I held on tightly to the person I was with.

Once the room was down, the men outside realized they had missed our room and came for us. We started running.

I ran so hard that my legs were paining me. I guess they caught the person I was with cause when I turned to look for her, she was gone. I didn’t want them to catch me so I kept running with all my might until my chest was heavy.

They caught up with me and took me. As they were about to beat me up and give me some form of punishment, someone ran out, he was like a savior, he came immediately and told them to stop, that they should not harm me. I happily looked up on him, but then I realized this could not be a real savior, since Jesus had already come to take his people away.

Anyway, at the guy’s instruction, they all stopped. The guy took me by my hand and told me that he loves me. He said he has always loved me, but I never really did like him. He told me that he would spare me from all of these pain and suffering and hardship, that all I had to do was to receive the mark. I told him could not do that. He asked me again, telling me that this would be the last time he was giving me this opportunity. I said same.

Then he told them to take me away, to where “they” were. The guys led me and took me to this very big room, in there everyone was dressed in the same outfit, like prisoners. Each person was called upon to receive the mark and if you refuse, you would be beaten, your fingers cut and all sort of other things. They told me to seat and wait for my turn. As I did, I saw what they did to all those that refused to receive the mark, I was scared but there was no way I could run out. I was wondering why I didn’t just make heaven in the first place instead of having to go through this.

When it was almost my turn, that same guy came back to me and asked me if I could see what others were going through. He said I could see that he wasn’t going to meet other people and give them second chances like he was giving me, that even though I rejected him, he still cared about me. He told me he would spare me all the pain and struggles and just give me the mark. I still said no, that I couldn't do that. Every other part of the dream is faint, can’t remember if I got out…I can’t remember what happened after his second request.

I woke up and felt like i had ran all night, my chest was heavy, I was breathing so hard that l thought my heart would just fall out. The dream looked and felt so real, I just sat on my bed staring, I was wondering just how much I had ran in the dream if I could still feel my chest paining me real life. I sat on my bed for a very long time.

I don’t believe bad dreams happen to scare you. I believe they are sort of a revelation, telling you of something that will happen if you don’t make efforts to change it. I believe that if God gives you a bad dream, it’s because that dream can be countered. But if you choose to do nothing about it, then it may come to pass.

Most people have had such dreams. Pls tell us how it happened, your experience and the aftermath. It may go a long way in helping someone
Re: My Rapture Dream by ifex370(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
i need you grace to make it LORD

(1) (Reply)

I Have Two Or Three Years To Live –pope Francis / The Mystery Of Prayer Revealed / Mark Twain Defines Man The Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.