Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Apc's Victory: PDP To Define "CLUELESS" In Yet Another Way. -koboko69 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Victory: PDP To Define "CLUELESS" In Yet Another Way. -koboko69 (548 Views)

Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 / "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc's Victory: PDP To Define "CLUELESS" In Yet Another Way. -koboko69 by koboko69: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Firstly i will like to congratulate ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola for his clear and wide margin victory at the gubernatorial elections in Osun state yesterday. However i am shocked to see praises given to Jonathan for conducting a 'free and fair' election both by the PDP e-militia and the PDP central body itsef.

I beg to differ on this, because while APC chieftains and supporters were being arrested and detained by
security operatives, PDP chiefs were left roaming about perfecting thier already butchered election rigging plot.

The PDP e-clowns have been claiming the clamp down on APC chieftains was to stop any attempt to rig, but this is laughable in greek cos i wonder when PDP the grand election rigger suddenly became a saint. If APC leaders are arrested to forestall any kind of rigging, then PDP and other parties chieftains should be arrested too or is rigging limited to a particular party (that off course is a lie from the pit of hell).

How will PDP define cluelessness this time?

Off course by heading to the tribunal to claim the election was rigged. After all there are reports that the PDP osun chapter refused to sign the results. Mr president the grand patron of PDP have commended INEC, congratulated Ogbeni, the PDP e-urchins have commended Jonathan for a free and fair elections all in a haste to define cluelessness. If Omisore heads to court, he has indirectly indicted PDP, bastadized Jonathanians praises of a free and fair election by his band of e-warriors and Jonathan himself who has claimed the election was free and fair.

In conclusion, APC learnt lessons from Ekiti and Osun was swept clean and neat by the unstoppable force of the broom of CHANGE!!! despite desperate efforts by PDP powered by Jonathan.

LONG LIVE APC
Re: Apc's Victory: PDP To Define "CLUELESS" In Yet Another Way. -koboko69 by Waspy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
You got a point there... let's wait to hear their excuses
Re: Apc's Victory: PDP To Define "CLUELESS" In Yet Another Way. -koboko69 by koboko69: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Waspy: You got a point there... let's wait to hear their excuses

The clowns have decided to be viewing nairaland as guests.
Re: Apc's Victory: PDP To Define "CLUELESS" In Yet Another Way. -koboko69 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
^^^They are yet to recover from what hit them yesterday! grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not In Politics For Embezzlement — RMD Speaks / Gej Bringing Credibility In Nigerian Politics / Tribalism Is Taking Over Nairaland ! ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.