Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

"DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 (6923 Views)

Another Look Into Ekweremadu Alleged "Assassination" Attempt.-koboko69 / Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2014
Its no news that when Dora Akuyuli died, we all sang of her achievements irrespective of her being an igbo woman. All tribes had one good to say about this virtuous woman, youruba, igbo, hausa, middle belt, south south. Without mincing words, I can categorically say this woman made a good name for herself. However it is something of great pain and concern to see how the igbos now support monumental corruption and impunity by this present administration. GEJ has successfully divided this country along tribal and religious lines. We have had several people accused of corruption during the OBJ regime, there were not screams from their kinsmen of victimization but rather cries that culprits be brought to book. Thieves like Ibori from delta state, we SS screamed for his head, Alams of Bayelsa state, we screamed for his head when he was accused, same with the former IG of police. When Bode George was accused, yorubas screamed and wanted him brought to book and answer for his crimes. Some of these ex convicts were granted presidential pardon by Jonathan and now in the folds of the killer party. OBJ is not a saint but we all know he at least brought some criminals to book, weather political witch hunt or not. Mind you most of them are fellow PDP members.

One question begging for answer is that can the ame be said about the oil goddess and the aviation bullet proof car madam? The reverse is the case now, what we hear is “she is our sister”, “we have to eat from the national cake too” "he is our brother" and other sick excuses.

Here is an extract from PDp’s own Vanguard.

The source narrated: “Akunyili, then 44, decided to travel to the United States, first to get a second opinion and then undergo the prescribed surgery. The bill for the medical trip was $17,000, including $12,000 for the surgery. During pre-surgery check-up in the US, the doctors told her the Nigerian doctors had made a wrong diagnosis and that she did not need any surgery.
“It was said to be a minor issue that medication would solve. She thanked the doctors and, to their surprise, said she was going to return the money meant for the surgery to PTF. That was strange. Nigerian government officials had devised a way of making sure such monies were not returned to the treasury.
“The hospital informed the PTF, under the leadership of Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, about one honest Nigerian they had found. Buhari, himself a straightforward person, was very impressed. He wrote a letter to Akunyili commending her honesty. NAFDAC Then came 2001. President Olusegun Obasanjo wanted to appoint a director-general for the National Agency for Drug and Food Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and asked for the recommendation of an [b[honest Nigerian pharmacist. Akunyili’s name promptly came up.[/b]
“Someone who had heard about her PTF record recommended her. There was a little problem, a Nigerian problem. Objections were raised that the minister of health, Prof. ABC Nwosu, was an Igbo from Anambra State and NAFDAC, being a powerful agency under the ministry, should not be headed by another Igbo from Anambra. It was also argued that the market for fake and substandard products were controlled by the Igbo, with Onitsha – also in Anambra State – a major centre for the illicit business. She was going to protect “her people”, the antagonists said.
“Obasanjo, stubborn to the cause, ignored the observations and appointed her. She went on to do a credible job and ended up as one of the most outstanding public officers in Nigeria’s history, celebrated locally and globally.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/misdiagnosis-killed-akunyili/

The same upright Buhari igbos hate so much took care of their own by approving funds for her treatment abroad and commended her for her uprightness. The same OBJ igbos abuse so much online, appointed their own despite the tribalism card some forces tried to play. (the idea was appointing the right person for the job and not appointing criminals, or appointing for being loyal like Jonathan does) I am not surprised that this same set of online e-vultures celebrated widely the rigging into power of a criminal that was impeached before for corruption and still have cases hanging on his neck by the EFFC Jonathan have rendered useless. Meanwhile this particular set of e-urchins were on rampage all over the place when Sanusi was appointed an Emir, even though they know he was maliciously suspended for saying the truth. Till date he has not been charged or taken to court. I am not surprised this virtuous woman lost a senatorial seat in her own state simply because of her stand against illicit and fake drugs in the state. Ideally she should have won without any problems with her excellent records. The Igbos needs to look beyond tribalism and sentimental politics to move Nigeria forward.

DISCLAIMER:This is not to instigate a tribal war!!! Sensible comments only.

21 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by dubienatti(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69: Its no news that when Dora Akuyuli died, we all sang of her achievements irrespective of her being an igbo woman. All tribes had one good to say about this virtuous woman, youruba, igbo, hausa, middle belt, south south. Without mincing words, I can categorically say this woman made a good name for herself. However it is something of great pain and concern to see how the igbos now support monumental corruption and impunity by this present administration. GEJ has successfully divided this country along tribal and religious lines. We have had several people accused of corruption during the OBJ regime, there were not screams from their kinsmen of victimization but rather cries that culprits be brought to book. Thieves like Ibori from delta state, we SS screamed for his head, Alams of Bayelsa state, we screamed for his head when he was accused, same with the former IG of police. When Bode George was accused, yorubas screamed and wanted him brought to book and answer for his crimes. Some of these ex convicts were granted presidential pardon by Jonathan and now in the folds of the killer party. OBJ is not a saint but we all know he at least brought some criminals to book, weather political witch hunt or not. Mind you most of them are fellow PDP members.

One question begging for answer is that can the ame be said about the oil goddess and the aviation bullet proof car madam? The reverse is the case now, what we hear is “she is our sister”, “we have to eat from the national cake too” "he is our brother" and other sick excuses.

Here is an extract from PDp’s own Vanguard.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/misdiagnosis-killed-akunyili/

The same Buhari igbos hate so much took care of their own by approving funds for her treatment abroad and commended her for are uprightness. The same OBJ igbos abuse so much online, appointed their own despite the tribalism card some forces tried to play. (the idea was appointing the right person for the job and not appointing criminals, or appointing for being loyal like Jonathan does) I am not surprised that this same set of online e-vultures celebrated widely the rigging into power of a criminal that was impeached before for corruption and still have cases hanging on his neck by the EFFC Jonathan have rendered useless. Meanwhile this particular set of e-urchins were all rampage all over the place when Sanusi was appointed an Emir, even though they know he was maliciously suspended for saying the truth. Till date he has not been charged or taken to court. I am not surprised this virtuous woman lost a senatorial seat in her own state simply because of her stand against illicit and fake drugs in the state. Ideally she should have won without any problems with her excellent records. The Igbos needs to look beyond tribalism and sentimental politics to move Nigeria forward.

DISCLAIMER:This is not to instigate a tribal war!!! Sensible comments only.

movin Nigeria forward not only d Igbo man's job..

6 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2014
dubienatti: movin Nigeria forward not only d Igbo man's job..

Yeah. But right now, they tend to be drawing us backward.

10 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Omexonomy: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2014
@op stop sniffing tha dry pig sh.it and stop drinking monkey tail it is doing you more harm than good. Why not do such exposè on tinubu and fashola?

22 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2014
Omexonomy: @op stop sniffing tha dry pig sh.it and stop drinking monkey tail it is doing you more harm than good. Why not do such exposè on tinubu and fashola?

I have never known you to say anything intelligent. Are u a school drop out? Or a 'pass' graduate?

23 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by lloydtruth: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2014
So what do you mean by we SS screamed or you meant to say we SW screamed

2 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2014
lloydtruth: So what do you mean by we SS screamed or you meant to say we SW screamed

I am not from the sw. I am a full flesh bendel man

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Brother Ngwakwe i sight you.any defense for your brothers?

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Ngwakwe: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2014
Na waa for this megalomaniac.

What do you assume you are to come up with this foolish stereotypical title.

Get lost, for the reason that you failed to know how offensive the title of your thread looks and how it defines you as a person/character.

18 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe: Na waa for this megalomaniac.

Get lost, for the reason that you failed to know how offensive the title of your thread looks and how it defines you as a person/character.

See outburst of frustration. Brother stick to the topic. There is nothing wrong with the title. I have seen worse titlesnu never complained of. If you do not have asensible comment, you should have just ignored.

13 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Ngwakwe: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69: Brother Ngwakwe i sight you.any defense for your brothers?

If you want a particular behaviour addressed, do so without insulting the commonwealth of Ndigbo.

I don't know what to understand or say with this your or some other persons generality.

9 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by lloydtruth: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

I am not from the sw. I am a full flesh bende man
continue to deceive yourself

12 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

If you want a particular behaviour addressed, do so without insulting the commonwealth of Ndigbo.

I don't know what to understand or say with this your or some other persons generality.

Dont you guys label all northerners and muslims terrorists

12 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Ngwakwe: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

See outburst of frustration. Brother stick to the topic. There is nothing wrong with the title. I have seen worse titlesnu never complained of. If you do not have asensible comment, you should have just ignored.

As I said before, I will repeat over and over.

Get lost until a time you grow and become reasonable with your method of expressions

16 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

As I said before, I will repeat over and over.

Get lost until a time you grow and become reasonable with your method of expressions

I understand your frustration, you can continue to support monumental corruption and impunity. Igbo can never smell VP not to talk of president for now.

15 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Ngwakwe: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

Dont you guys label all northerners and muslims terrorists

Who are you guys.

Still using you "guys" to address people?

8 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by paramedic: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2014
What's this OP smoking?

13 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Who are you guys.

Stop whinning and face reality. What is your defense for your brothers support for high level corruption and impunity by this government?

9 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2014
He will soon the move the thread while allowing those of idumuose , Chino and mogidi to malign other ethnic groups!

7 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by omenka(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2014
Omexonomy: @op stop sniffing tha dry pig sh.it and stop drinking monkey tail it is doing you more harm than good. Why not do such exposè on tinubu and fashola?
He has done that which he wishes to do, why don't you do the other, or is anyone stoping you from doing so Some of you guys are unbelievably disgusting. Tufia!

6 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Ngwakwe: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

I understand your frustration, you can continue to support monumental corruption and impunity. Igbo can never smell VP not to talk of president for now.

One statement after the other, you have succeeded in unmasking the hypocrisy you hid by the last opening statement of your thread quoted below.

koboko69: DISCLAIMER:This is not to instigate a
tribal war!!! Sensible comments only.

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Who are you guys.

especially you hypocrite, can you swear with your life. no need cos you have even called me a closet terrorist. that the notion of y'all bushmen.

6 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

Srop whinning and face reality. What is your defense for your brothers support for high level corruption and impunity by this government?

Do you know he banned Cleverly for mentioning his name?

7 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

One statement after the other, you have succeeded in unmasking the hypocrisy you hid by the last opening statement of your thread quoted below.

This goon is looking for an excuse to lock and hide this thread

6 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

What is bende man? All these Yoruba boys on this forum no go kill us with laugh. grin
Coward where are u from?

18 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by arewafederation: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe: Na waa for this megalomaniac.

Your comments just proved the op right. You are a typical Ibo man.
Can you tell us the offensive part of this the thread title. The op made very valid points on some of the problems not only drawing us back as a nation, but affecting the performance of this administration.
Go through this food for thought once more. It could change your life.

13 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

I thought u said u didn't open this thread for tribal bashing.

9 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by dubienatti(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

Yeah. But right now, they tend to be drawing us backward.
dude did u even read ya DISCLAIMER??

7 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2014
I will continue to say it, Ngwakwe does not hide his hatred for opposing views! He has consistently demonstrated this on Nairaland! Just check out his comments here. He is even using abusive/vile language to make his points! Tufiakwa!

6 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2014
U guys started a party and i wasnt invited...hmmmmmm
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Ngwakwe: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

Srop whinning and face reality. What is your defense for your brothers support for high level corruption and impunity by this government?

So much frustrations have beclouded your sense of reasoning to think that only majority of Ndigbo in particular support this administration and you've decided to vent your frustration on entire Igbo race not withstanding the class of Oby Ezekwesili, Ngige, Gov Rochas Okorocha etal.

GEJ's government will continue to defile your logic until you learn the ABC of constructive criticism.

13 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

see dz mumu is der any state in Nigeria called Bende?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I’ll Defeat Buhari And Atiku– Peoples Trust Presidential Candidate / Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels / FG Asks States To Submit End SARS Judicial Panel Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.