Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Chike Allison For Member Of The House Of Assembly In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chike Allison For Member Of The House Of Assembly In Imo State (1692 Views)

Nigeria Delegation At UN Gen Assembly In New York (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly In Abuja (photo) / APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chike Allison For Member Of The House Of Assembly In Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good day everyone, it's been w quite a while since i've been here. I'm here basically to introduce you all to Chike Allison who is contesting to be a member of the Imo State House of Assembly . I don't need to talk much. His profile will do the talking. Ndi Imo, assess him and tel me if he fits the bill.

Chike Gregory Allison is an indigene of Umunnachi in Nkwerre Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria. He spent most of his early years in Lagos State and obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Lagos. He runs an entertainment and PR firm and has excelled in all his endeavours. As a seasoned orator, he has travelled to some West African nations and parts of Asia in the course of conducting training on leadership. As an expert in leadership training, he has mentored many Nigerian youths and even beyond the shores of Nigeria in areas such as manpower development and entrepreneurship, who have now become leaders in their own capacity.

He is an affable young Nigerian whose power of oracy and ability to motivate people has endeared many people to him. As a leader, he believes in the contingency approach to solving societal problems and that leadership begins with proper representation of people. He maintains his candour against all odds.

1 Like

Re: Chike Allison For Member Of The House Of Assembly In Imo State by LordMecuzy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hope he's ready to spend for campaigns

Cos Nigerians no dey chop Orator

3 Likes

Re: Chike Allison For Member Of The House Of Assembly In Imo State by purplesummer(f): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
He's handsome. If it were a beauty contest, i'm sure he would win grin
Re: Chike Allison For Member Of The House Of Assembly In Imo State by Ngwakwe: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
We don't need any more imported politicians to a locality that is alien to them.

We don't need Monuments and Billboards when people are dying of hunger, walking about nak.ed sleeping outsides.

We need locally bred Politicians who are living with the people and understand the basic needs of the poor and everyday citizens among them.

Afam4eva: Good day everyone, it's been w quite a while since i've been here. I'm here basically to introduce you all to Chike Allison who is contesting to be a member of the Imo State House of Assembly . I don't need to talk much. His profile will do the talking. Ndi Imo, assess him and tel me if he fits the bill.

Chike Gregory Allison is an indigene of Umunnachi in Nkwerre Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria. He spent most of his early years in Lagos State and obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Lagos. He runs an entertainment and PR firm and has excelled in all his endeavours. As a seasoned orator, he has travelled to some West African nations and parts of Asia in the course of conducting training on leadership. As an expert in leadership training, he has mentored many Nigerian youths and even beyond the shores of Nigeria in areas such as manpower development and entrepreneurship, who have now become leaders in their own capacity.

He is an affable young Nigerian whose power of oracy and ability to motivate people has endeared many people to him. As a leader, he believes in the contingency approach to solving societal problems and that leadership begins with proper representation of people. He maintains his candour against all odds.

2 Likes

Re: Chike Allison For Member Of The House Of Assembly In Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ngwakwe: We don't need any more imported politicians to a locality that is alien to them.

We don't need Monuments and Billboards when people are dying of hunger, walking about nak.ed sleeping outsides.

We need locally bred Politicians who are living with the people and understand the basic needs of the poor and everyday citizens among them.

Fortunately or Unfortunately, the best brains live outside the South East. We're limiting ourselves if we insist on local politicians.

1 Like

Re: Chike Allison For Member Of The House Of Assembly In Imo State by cassyrooy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
Afam4eva: Good day everyone, it's been w quite a while since i've been here. I'm here basically to introduce you all to Chike Allison who is contesting to be a member of the Imo State House of Assembly . I don't need to talk much. His profile will do the talking. Ndi Imo, assess him and tel me if he fits the bill.

How old is the f@ckin thief?

1 Like

Re: Chike Allison For Member Of The House Of Assembly In Imo State by Ngwakwe: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Afam4eva:
Fortunately or Unfortunately, the best brains Money Bags live outside the South East. We're limiting ourselves if we insist on local politicians.

Fixed in bold

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE!! Fashola Campaigns For Jonathan! / Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari / Billionaire Ayiri Emami, Other PDP Leaders In Delta, Edo, Benue, Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.