Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced (4077 Views)

People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings (2) (3) (4)

Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by M0GIDI: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Below is picture of eBola Ahmed Tinubu weeping before the results were announced.

Please state two reasons why you think Jagaban of corruption was crying.

My own two reasons
1. eBola Tinubu thought he had lost the billions he spent on the election (reported to be in the #50billion region).

2. He's heard the rumour going round that he imported eBola virus.

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by myads890(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
My opinion: He looked back at that lady's face behind him and couldn't hold his tears. The woman worwor no be small

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by ShineuEye: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Let me finish laughing before commenting.....hahaha

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by Plus10(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
NL...una go kill person oo grin

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by Giannakopoulos(f): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Abeg Tinubu & OBJ who cm fyn pas?
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by M0GIDI: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Giannakopoulos: Abeg Tinubu & OBJ who cm fyn pas?

I give it to the ape, monkey no fine but him mama like am.

Below is a pix of the monkey.

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by M0GIDI: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
To be fair, here's a pix of eBola.

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by Godswillu(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
myads890: My opinion: He looked back at that lady's face behind him and couldn't hold his tears. The woman worwor no be small

LOL
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by aryzgreat: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin cheesy cheesy una go wound person with laughter for this nairaland

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by rattlesnake(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
crying becasue they will start sharing state allocation
GOD WILL DESTROY THIS POLITICIANS
AS MUCH AS I DONT REALLY SUPPORT GEJ LEADERSHIP ABILITIES
I WILL SURELY VOTE HIM JUST TO GET THIS SHREK MAN OUT OF MY FACE

FUKCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by Freewilly(f): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Why are people from that partof Nigeria so ugly and disgusting.

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by Lucasbalo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
M0GIDI: Below is picture of eBola Ahmed Tinubu weeping before the results were announced.

Please state two reasons why you think Jagaban of corruption was crying.

My own two reasons
1. eBola Tinubu thought he had lost the billions he spent on the election (reported to be in the #50billion region).

2. He's heard the rumour going round that he imported eBola virus.
That picture was at the burial of his adopted mother, Alhaja Abibat Mogaji.

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
tongue NO COMMENT
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by M0GIDI: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lucasbalo: That picture was at the burial of his adopted mother, Alhaja Abibat Mogaji.

I saw the pix from his mum's burial, he was not holding his frog-eye, in this picture he's seen clutching his toad optics, two different pictures I must conclude.

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by emeralddayo(f): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Freewilly: Why are people from that partof Nigeria so ugly and disgusting.
look who is talking...sule

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
lwkmd grin grin
M0GIDI:

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by YoursGEJ(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
OP I'm still looking for the joke

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by DickTator1: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
M0GIDI:

Chai! Diaris God o, see how them finish somebody papa?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Tinubu and OBJ ugly sha.

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by Qelvin(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
myads890: My opinion: He looked back at that lady's face behind him and couldn't hold his tears. The woman worwor no be small
LMAO wickedness of the highest order..this one has no sequel
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by Adminisher: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2014

Do you know who that woman is in Lagos. How beautiful and glamorous she was in her hey days?
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by gebest: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
luk at d way his wife was luking at him, she is like bros no cry o no fall my hand for here o.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by myads890(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
Yes I know who she is. She WAS beautiful but NOW she's ugly.

Someone was said "women are like ice cream. They taste sweet in their primce but become sour over time".

Don't blame me, blame nature

Adminisher:

Do you know who that woman is in Lagos. How beautiful and glamorous she was in her hey days?
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by stevecantrell: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Adminisher:

Don't mind them. She's over 70 yrs old.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Crying Before Results Were Announced by celeron40(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
@OP...u are an I.diot....that photo was from the burial of his mother...oloshi jati-jati

Nigerian Troops Celebrate After Killing Hundreds Of Boko Haram. Photos. / President Jonathan Just Called Himself A "Biologist". / Tinubu, The Party He Formed, A Sleeping President, And A Useless Party Chairman