Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830763 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
Halleluyah, my medical just drop now. Please my oga in the house, i need a hospital that will be fast to process my medical. And also i need a direction to that hospital, am coming from osun state tomorrow. Thanks. According to this forum, many people say asaju clinic is fast. pls is it true.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dchris: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Halleluyah, my medical just drop now. Please my oga in the house, i need a hospital that will be fast to process my medical. And also i need a direction to that hospital, am coming from osun state tomorrow. Thanks. According to this forum, many people say asaju clinic is fast. pls is it true.

Canny awaits you...when did u apply? No vex o...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Divinetunes1: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Slimdel:
Lmaooo no there sun is like our harmattan to me

grin grin Chaaaiii...see confession o! u run leave 10/7 oven enter 24/7 fridge... grin chaaiii see gobe o... cheesy

...so tey d weather dey confuse u; u no knw when sun dey rise and set... grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
How do I upload my ordinary passport with name written at d back (online). The Affidavit of sponsor and Sponsorship declaration was taken to court 2day by my sponsor to b notarized, they signed and stamped Affidavit of sponsor bt they didn't do anything to Sponsorship declaration (said their is no need since d affidavit has been stamped). Is dis the way its done?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Applied on 2nd july
Biometric on 3rd july
Medical call on 13th August

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ElCapt: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Halleluyah, my medical just drop now. Please my oga in the house, i need a hospital that will be fast to process my medical. And also i need a direction to that hospital, am coming from osun state tomorrow. Thanks. According to this forum, many people say asaju clinic is fast. pls is it true.

Hey.

Congratz!

Asaju Medical Clinic: 2 Olosa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

The Children's Practice: 25 Raymond Njoku Street, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.

I am more familiar with the latter but both are generally fast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Amefrica:

Sent!
Pls I need a copy of d SOP
oviebrandy@gmail.com
Thnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
Divinetunes1:

grin grin Chaaaiii...see confession o! u run leave 10/7 oven enter 24/7 fridge... grin chaaiii see gobe o... cheesy

...so tey d weather dey confuse u; u no knw when sun dey rise and set... grin grin grin
If only you know how I'm enjoying the weather wink, the sun can set 11pm so long as it doesn't roast me

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ScGuy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dchris:

E be like sey na today I use my last pill sef cheesy...na 2nd Centennial college dey resume o
All shall be well...

Great news comin sooon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
iseethegoal:

I applied on the 7th and had my bio on the 8th no word yet too. Just believing God. So seems the feedback is delayed now as four weeks has passed in my case. Someone on this thread seems to have same issues too
My bro is in your shoe, applied on 15th, bio on 17th and no word yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Divinetunes1: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Slimdel:
If only you know how I'm enjoying the weather wink, the sun can set 11pm so long as it doesn't roast me

...hehehe; funny u! grin... soo nice 2 hear! ...Really glad & happy 4 u; Baba God wey do am 4 u go do am for us too. Amen! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kcluv2men(m): 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Applied on 2nd july
Biometric on 3rd july
Medical call on 13th August

Congrats Oyeleye..mapleland wats u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by uceebee(m): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
abisolmi: Choi! Canny applicants dey parra o. When I last logged in, part 5 never reach 500. Now, not only has thread 5 been closed, 6 already reached 9. Any how sha, testimonies go follow.

Bebe, how far naw? How u been? wink
How u acclimating? wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by abisolmi(f): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2014
uceebee:

Bebe, how far naw? How u been? wink
How u acclimating? wink

I dey. Blended nicely. Been out and about since the first day i got here, to the suprise of many. You? whats cooking?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2014
abisolmi:

I dey. Blended nicely. Been out and about since the first day i got here, to the suprise of many. You? whats cooking?
don't give out story without pichure .. oya pichure wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by uceebee(m): 12:25am On Aug 14, 2014
abisolmi:

Nice, good to know! ...Me??... shopping/packing, sharing envelopes, etc. Joining you soon (month end). grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mohammedbashir: 12:33am On Aug 14, 2014

Congrats!! Which sch are u heading?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 12:41am On Aug 14, 2014
uceebee:

Nice, good to know! ...Me??... shopping/packing, sharing envelopes, etc. Joining you soon (month end). grin
sharing envelope shocked I never c mine
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 12:43am On Aug 14, 2014
Okanagan College, Kelowna Campus
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 12:45am On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=Amefrica]

Amefrica
please I need your help!!
I'm new here. what documents do I need to apply for my TRV. got admission into seneca college and humber college but I'm yet to choose which.
Seneca college- computer systems technology
humber college- computer Engineering Technology.
I have my own statement of account is isnt too ok for self sponsoring. I'm thinking of getting someone to act as a sponsor too. I'm yet to apply for my visa. I got admission for winter 2015. what documents do I need to appy for a visa? and also I need a format of how a good statement of purpose should be..
thank you for your prompt response!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 14, 2014
famolino: How do I upload my ordinary passport with name written at d back (online). The Affidavit of sponsor and Sponsorship declaration was taken to court 2day by my sponsor to b notarized, they signed and stamped Affidavit of sponsor bt they didn't do anything to Sponsorship declaration (said their is no need since d affidavit has been stamped). Is dis the way its done?
The name at the back is not necessary but u could scan the front and back of the passport, merge and upload
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 12:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Mohammedbashir:

Congrats!! Which sch are u heading?

Okanagan College, Kelowna Campus
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2014
ElCapt:

Hey.

Congratz!

Asaju Medical Clinic: 2 Olosa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

The Children's Practice: 25 Raymond Njoku Street, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.

I am more familiar with the latter but both are generally fast.

Thanks so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dchris: 5:03am On Aug 14, 2014
ScGuy:

Great news comin sooon

Amen!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 14, 2014
Pls a friend of mine urgently needs an SOP sample. Pls can someone assist me and send it urgently?. My email is nnannaidoko@yahoo.com. Congrats to everyone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 6:27am On Aug 14, 2014
chrisviral: In another Life Chrigo=Amefrica!
Justwise=Toucheli!

[email]just passing[/email]
Chrisviral=Ebola

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lifzuz: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2014
Amefrica:

Make I throw am to where you dey?? You no put ur email address nah!

Lifzuz@Yahoo.com I'll b expecting it pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2014
toucheli:
Chrisviral=Ebola

Jee! grin abeg o, me self fear that Woman, she iz too hot for me grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vkt0r: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Hello house,

May God attend 2 all ur needs. Amen!

Well, who s goin 2 carleton uni or uni ottawa dis aug.
I'm looking 4 a roommate 2 share an unfurnished 2 bedroom townhouse lyk 12mins 2 carleton sha, uni ottawa s not dt far eida.. 500dolls per month each room. 2 move in sep 1, Grad student nd must b responsible pls. I'm a guy

Dunno hw 2 rly use dis NL apart frm reading stuffs..guess u ll jst indicate interest hia or smtn. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2014
please I need your help!!
I'm new here. what documents do I need to apply for my TRV. got admission into seneca college and humber college but I'm yet to choose which.
Seneca college- computer systems technology
humber college- computer Engineering Technology.
I have my own statement of account is isnt too ok for self sponsoring. I'm thinking of getting someone to act as a sponsor too. I'm yet to apply for my visa. I got admission for winter 2015. what documents do I need to appy for a visa? and also I need a format of how a good statement of purpose should be..
thank you for your prompt response!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by capsie18: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2014
Hi...house I am currently in the uk for masters and intend applying for the Federal Skilled Workers Program in Canada..please in terms of work experience what proof would they require to ensure that I truly had 4 years work experience in a relevant skilled field...thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.