Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827336 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilrbell2005: Hi everyone, do I need to print out and sign my SOP for the online application ?

///

No dear. Its not necessary. Just write ur name at the bottom left. Its no harm if u decide to print, sign and scan it back again though, especially if ur signature is very pretty...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thanks a lot

yomiraheem:

///

No dear. Its not necessary. Just write ur name at the bottom left. Its no harm if u decide to print, sign and scan it back again though, especially if ur signature is very pretty...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Darteyyyy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Greetings to the house, this is my first time to comment on here. I have a few questions, which might have been answered before.. but pls, I would appreciate answers.

What are the requirements for Canada visit visa?

I would appreciate answer in details.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nabylet(f): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
PART 6....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kcluv2men(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
^^^^^ this question has been answered times without number. You really need to do some homework as people on here find time to research and paste useful tips for their TRV applications. Please, refer back to part 1 and follow till date. You'll see numerous answers to your question. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iluminati: 12:05am On Aug 11, 2014
hey ALL,
Do you advise I apply along with my wife and kid as student or I go first and they join me latter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vinnygod: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2014
siegfried99: Greetings to the house, this is my first time to comment on here. I have a few questions, which might have been answered before.. but pls, I would appreciate answers.

What are the requirements for Canada visit visa?

I would appreciate answer in details.

Thanks in anticipation.

A little research on google would answer ur question or beta still visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp ......do some extensive readings by yaself so u can find answer to ya question...good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 12:17am On Aug 11, 2014
@osorochi....... yes...... graduate course,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vinnygod: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2014
iluminati: hey ALL,
Do you advise I apply along with my wife and kid as student or I go first and they join me latter?
This may answer ya question indirectly; if you're in a hux with ya wife and kid and probably d hux is gutted fire...what would be ya first action.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2014
lillaowow: YAGGA!!!!!!!.... I'm moving Higher. You're all welcome to another era of good news, Medicals, TRVs, Flight booking, Ebola free Zone. God be with us all.
Bro how far? Av u chop ur trv? Are u still goin to fleming dis sept?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 12:36am On Aug 11, 2014
vinnygod:

A little research on google would answer ur question or beta still visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp ......do some extensive readings by yaself so u can find answer to ya question...good luck

Thanks for the info, but I believe one or two people on here might have gone through that process and it would be easier for them to tell me how it was achieved... I hope you understand.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2014
kcluv2men: ^^^^^ this question has been answered times without number. You really need to do some homework as people on here find time to research and paste useful tips for their TRV applications. Please, refer back to part 1 and follow till date. You'll see numerous answers to your question. Thanks

Thanks.. but that won't be easy going through several pages.. can anyone help me with the details rather than refer me to the first page.. @house.. please. Just the visitor visa requirements.. thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2014
6 shots..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolyem(m): 12:47am On Aug 11, 2014
Good morning to all my great forumites. I pray God will continue to be our guide today and forever.....you are all welcome to this promising part 6

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 12:50am On Aug 11, 2014
@Blink...what's cracking?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2014
siegfried99:

Thanks.. but that won't be easy going through several pages.. can anyone help me with the details rather than refer me to the first page.. @house.. please. Just the visitor visa requirements.. thanks.
buddy, i'll advice you go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp know the exalt docs you need then return back to ask how you can get them, why? because most of the peeps here are for study visa and not visit visa, and i'm sure you don't wonna chase a docs which would eventually not be required, all i can say..you won't be providing as much docs as one who's pursuing a study visa.. Success.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mishydoo(m): 1:14am On Aug 11, 2014
NEED URGENT ADVICE PLS!!!
Am about making a gamble here.tried applying for Msc Physical therapy at (mgill, dalhousie and alberta universities) but had no admission with my GPA 3.5/5.so I wanna try again fr nxt year by applying for anoda course and switch wen I get there.is this possible?
Meanwhile my toefl expires by may 2015.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Chatters(f): 1:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Thank God for part 5. It's going to be a remarkable part 6 for all medical and TRV hopefuls.

I remembered posting on the first page at the beginning of part 5 that my miracle will happen and I will receive my TRV. But I watched disappointed as part 5 rolled into part 6 with nothing happening. I wasn't even sure of my admission then. Then something remarkable happened. Nairaland crashed and the Canada thread was rolled back to part 5 all over again. That was when my miracle happened. I got my admission, got called for medicals and finally received my TRV.

The morals here is that God is capable of making every crooked road to be straight. He can roll back the hands of time in order to accomplish his goals in your life. I asked God for a testimony in part 5 but it got to part 6 without realization of my supplication. But lo and behold, God rolled Nairaland back to part 5 to fulfil his promise to me.

It is my prayer that God will move the impossible for your sakes. Every mountain on your way will be bulldozed and levelled. If God says yes, no man can say No. All medical and TRV hopefuls, please BELIEVE in the ability of God to perform miracles for your sake.

Special thanks to sir Siga. He was the first nairalander that took time to answer all my questions when I was still a newbie in this thread. May your coffers never run dry.

29 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Realone92(m): 1:45am On Aug 11, 2014
Chatters: Thank God for part 5. It's going to be a remarkable part 6 for all medical and TRV hopefuls.

I remembered posting on the first page at the beginning of part 5 that my miracle will happen and I will receive my TRV. But I watched disappointed as part 5 rolled into part 6 with nothing happening. I wasn't even sure of my admission then. Then something remarkable happened. Nairaland crashed and the Canada thread was rolled back to part 5 all over again. That was when my miracle happened. I got my admission, got called for medicals and finally received my TRV.

The morals here is that God is capable of making every crooked road to be straight. He can roll back the hands of time in order to accomplish his goals in your life. I asked God for a testimony in part 5 but it got to part 6 without realization of my supplication. But low and behold, God rolled Nairaland back to part 5 to fulfil his promise to me.

It is my prayer that God will move the impossible for your sakes. Every mountain on your way will be bulldozed and levelled. If God says yes, no man can say No. All medical and TRV hopefuls, please BELIEVE in the ability of God to perform miracles for your sake.

Special thanks to sir Siga. He was the first nairalander that took time to answer all my questions when I was still a newbie in this thread. May your coffers never run dry.
the canadian......................................................................
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Chatters(f): 1:48am On Aug 11, 2014
Realone92: the canadian......................................................................

I go block you for canny soon. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Realone92(m): 1:52am On Aug 11, 2014
Chatters:

I go block you for canny soon. cheesy
i await u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cheesy cheesy wink..na so ..................incase u no know canada is not far from heaven ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its just 3 to 4 hours flight to heaven...................................GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 1:54am On Aug 11, 2014
Realone92: i await u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cheesy cheesy wink..na so ..................incase u no know canada is not far from heaven ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its just 3 to 4 hours flight to heaven...................................GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY grin grin grin grin
3-4hrs shocked
how much z d ticket fee <3

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Realone92(m): 1:59am On Aug 11, 2014
tdayof:
3-4hrs shocked
how much z d ticket fee <3
lol oga mi na free flight self ,,,,,,,, grin u go just book appointment ....they go give u date n time to fly........canada they no like stress at all , so easy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 2:02am On Aug 11, 2014
Realone92: lol oga mi na free flight self ,,,,,,,, grin u go just book appointment ....they go give u date n time to fly........canada they no like stress at all , so easy.
so canny get connection to heaven! in fact no stress hmm good!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 2:16am On Aug 11, 2014
yes! this is an era of divine miracles, favours and success in our lives; amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chizzy01(f): 3:00am On Aug 11, 2014
welcome to part 6,wishing all medicals n trv hopefuls a resounding testimony in this part 6,Amen. happy new week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 11, 2014
toucheli: 6 shots..
Most people here won't understand what you mean by those words you said in part5 but I do and that's why I'm gonna tell you though it's late to just bite your tongue and swallow it, like I always do, I understand perfectly cause I knew when you added him, I just choose not to talk most times.

@chichi89 I saw your pm I will reply ASAP, how you doing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 11, 2014
@lovelyruky, how you doing? wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by walofy88: 4:54am On Aug 11, 2014
Amefrica: Glory be to GOD!!

Brand new part ...may God put smile on every applicant face like he did for me.. This part shall record more success stories than any part ever.

What more can I say - Na Jehova noni!! cheesy

God aint sleeping
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by walofy88: 4:55am On Aug 11, 2014
Slimdel: @lovelyruky, how you doing? wink

sup dear. are you here already ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 11, 2014
walofy88:

sup dear. are you here already ?

Yes dear I am. How you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.