Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830489 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lordopsy4jc: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello please BaaleofMontreal, eromzzz, parisbluefox... or anyone ... Can you help me with this information about how a CAQ result is communicated to the applicants, like is an e-copy sent or its strictly by Mail to you address , also please what is the recent processing times for same.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by parisbluefox: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ok boss!

justwise:

The list of what it does is endless...its a wonder drug. You can carry some, i guess too much of it will look suspicious
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nabylet:

Slimdel boo, I'm on quiet mode as usual. Submitted my application to schools for Jan/Spring. Waiting on them... See u flexing in canny, keep some Tall, Dark n Handsome for me grin wink

Hahahahahahhahahha I definitely will
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lordopsy4jc: Hello please BaaleofMontreal, eromzzz, parisbluefox... or anyone ... Can you help me with this information about how a CAQ result is communicated to the applicants, like is an e-copy sent or its strictly by Mail to you address , also please what is the recent processing times for same.

Thanks.

You will get a notification in your mail with the letter attached.

Processing times is 21 working days.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by parisbluefox: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Boss I have no idea! Ask those that are either in Quebec or going to Quebec! Chris viral answer him.

Lordopsy4jc: Hello please BaaleofMontreal, eromzzz, parisbluefox... or anyone ... Can you help me with this information about how a CAQ result is communicated to the applicants, like is an e-copy sent or its strictly by Mail to you address , also please what is the recent processing times for same.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by craigj: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
[color=#000000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I would like to know if one can differ his/her admissions or change his/her course or university on getting too canada.
A friend got a pgd program but as it stands, he wants to go in for a master program this january. He has gotten his visa already which is for the year course.
So is it possible when ge gets to canada, he differs or doesn't attend the college and just waits for the master program he wishes to study in a university.
Kindly Advise, PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...
chrigo, ottawaguy, degreat11, gboyega etc
[/font][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
BVNO: Hi everyone, I am new in this forum.

I have applied for studies in Canada but was denied early this year, reason was on finance.

Honestly I don't really understand why I was denied because of finance, the amount in the statement was sufficient enough for my studies.

My husband was the sponsor.

Although, I applied immediately I got married and did not put evidence of change of name.

the question is this...

I want to apply again but around November next year.

I am an expectant mother and by then by his grace I would have put to bed. I would love to go with my child during my studies perhaps enrol my child in day care during my studies.

how possible is it for them to grant me study visa with my child?

I would need urgent and genuine response. Thank you

BVNO, my perspective is that it will be hard to concentrate with your kid especially studying in a new environment. Well, if you feel certain that you can juggle the two, ensure this is captured convincingly when you write your SOP. if you will keep your kid in the daycare, show evidence that you have the financial capacity to take care of him/her. On the flip side, why not wait till your child is at least 1 or like someone suggested, go alone and leave your child with hubby or granny?lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
wat d hell isz wrong with u, ebola for this trv matter if uget an u no go anywhere ni oo
lillaowow: YAGGA!!!!!!!.... I'm moving Higher. You're all welcome to another era of good news, Medicals, TRVs, Flight booking, Ebola free Zone. God be with us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
jojcanada:

The course is only for 8 months, If i go first and he starts to process his, i'll almost be done by the time he is ready to join me. What is the downside of applying together? To show I have ties in Nigeria and plan to return? or something else? #confused.com
Let him go first then, you can defer your program till the next stream.By the time he gets his TRV, you can apply for yours.It's been hard to see a couple get visa together,i have not heard of any since i joined NL.I think it might be hard convincing the VO that you guys will come back,my opinion really.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jaymdee(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
LearnLife: I'm also heading to Manitoba by December, for the winter semester, I just applied for my Trv last week...

You guys are welcome to the Great Manitoba!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by zeongeon: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gozychuks: I want to do Msc Occupational health and safety and environmental management can sum1 suggest a good sch n province for me as I would love to work and live there after ny program.
There no schools in canada that offer msc occupational health,safety and environmental mgt most offer it in diploma, post graduate diploma and certificate levels..In terms of msc level u get msc occupational hygiene (university of british columbia) Msc occupational hygiene or MPH(masters public health) University of Toronto gives u an option to choose graduate with any one, Msc Occupational health, statistics and can't remember d last word is offered by Mcgill University..
But for diploma, certifications and pgd u can check out:
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Keyin College
Academy Canada
University of Western Ontario

Check www.ccohs.ca/ for more information on schools that offer Occupational Health,Safety and Environment

Am also going for a OHSE course too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

Oga, do you study here in Calgary?
No...I am a PR. Moved to Alberta from the UK. Last time I studied at University level was back in 2009.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lordopsy4jc: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Thank you so much sir.

BaaleofMontreal:

You will get a notification in your mail with the letter attached.

Processing times is 21 working days.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
modskiller: ehn ehn!!! That one good oo, since @touchelli has refused to date my landlady, maybe you'll be interested.
Ur landilady? Hmm! Nwanne, it is a goodu bussinessy o! Atileast, I will get pulenty pulenty moreney to continue my afia importation. There is hope atilast. Ngwa, givime her conturolu.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
modskiller: it's aiit boss. Please enlighten me on how to to MUN using WAEC result. Thanks in anticipation.

Nothing much, u only need To get a waec result scratch card n send it to dem wen u apply. Contact d admission office of d sch tru email, its on dia website.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote
author=TeamclicksAir]lol at the State of Osun....feel free to drop any
concern...its a pleasure helping a fellow forumite. grin[/quote]

Oga, i have research qatar airline oooo, i did not find any price like that, it even telling me they don't have my destination. Oga, anything u can do to help me i will appreciate sir. Thanks for your usual cooperation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lordopsy4jc: Thank you so much sir.

You're welcome Bro. Abeg no use sir for me o, I be small boy grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello house. Please I'm having a problem downloading. the forms cic. Can anyone help me with what to do. I just upgraded my adobe reader and still it's not downloAding.. I need someone. To please help me with how to go about t. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
[q
uote author=lymelyte]you should go with atleast 5k.. Though, i did mine 3k in April,edo state..[/quote]

the price is 3k for two weeks and 5k fast track in Lagos NPC surulere.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
craigj: [color=#000000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I would like to know if one can differ his/her admissions or change his/her course or university on getting too canada.
A friend got a pgd program but as it stands, he wants to go in for a master program this january. He has gotten his visa already which is for the year course.
So is it possible when ge gets to canada, he differs or doesn't attend the college and just waits for the master program he wishes to study in a university.
Kindly Advise, PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...
chrigo, ottawaguy, degreat11, gboyega etc
[/font][/color]

A friend a mine got two admission one from Centennial college and the other
from MUN. she applied for visa with the one from centennial, she she withdrawal her application from Centennial and now she is heading to MUN.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kayjegs: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
I need help here o. I should be in Canada this week to start my PhD program. I bought a ticket to travel this Thursday but my flight is enroute Amsterdam to US to Canada. I was told I have to get a US transit Visa to pass through the US to Canada. Some other persons said it doesn't matter for student visas. I need an experienced person to help out with info on this. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tsam01: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
I hail all the peeps in da house o.

Please i need your help with this questions of mine. I got a graduate admission, starting in january.

Without having to include any of his properties, Is it ok to use a retired civil servant as one of my sponsors, he said his pension comes in regularly and the account is quite active 'not sure abt the kind of flow either big or light' though and he has a little change in his account? I could state he'll take care of my upkeep or something....

Is it ok if i send in abt N2m into my account and den print out a soa then indicate its a savings i've been aving for my course. hope it doesnt sound or look suspicious?

Please help!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrArams:

For start dates

Fall: September
Winter: January
Spring: May

lovelydamsel:

That's why I call you LOCAL CHAMP. I mentioned when each season starts so he can arrange his schdule by checking online.I mentioned it that way so I can see who go fall him hand.trust, you be the first persin,wey come fall him hand. LOKI cheesy

I THINK IT IS TOO LATE TO APPLY FOR 2014-2015 Fall SESSION??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
saxywale:
No...I am a PR. Moved to Alberta from the UK. Last time I studied at University level was back in 2009.

Ok, that's nice. Know 2 people who bear Wale and moved here from the UK perhaps, you could be one of them. Did you finish from Ife for your 1st
degree? If yes, was it Physics Engineering or Pharmacy? Just wondering if you are one of them lol!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nabylet:

Slimdel boo, I'm on quiet mode as usual. Submitted my application to schools for Jan/Spring. Waiting on them... See u flexing in canny, keep some Tall, Dark n Handsome for me grin wink

NABYBABY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jojcanada(f): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
I have a joint account with my hubby and plan to use the bank statement for my application. It that ok or does my hubby have to write a letter releasing funds to me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
bighead1:

I THINK IT IS TOO LATE TO APPLY FOR 2014-2015 Fall SESSION??

Yea its late you can prepare for winter.winter session commences in jan 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by constant57: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
kayjegs: I need help here o. I should be in Canada this week to start my PhD program. I bought a ticket to travel this Thursday but my flight is enroute Amsterdam to US to Canada. I was told I have to get a US transit Visa to pass through the US to Canada. Some other persons said it doesn't matter for student visas. I need an experienced person to help out with info on this. Thanks

My Usask bound mate, I am afraid you would need a transit visa to pass through USA. Infact, even if you are having a 5mins layover in USA, transit visa would still be required. You may like to book flight whose itinerary is along Europe; you won't need a transit visa for that.

travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/other/transit.html
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

Ok, that's nice. Know 2 people who bear Wale and moved here from the UK perhaps, you could be one of them. Did you finish from Ife for your 1st
degree? If yes, was it Physics Engineering or Pharmacy? Just wondering if you are one of them lol!
Haha.....I may or may not be one of the two, I actually know both of them....who are you, you are one bad man detective ... lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Yea its late you can prepare for winter.winter session commences in jan 2015.

aiit thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

I now know who you are....after doing some serious thinking.... grin grin

If you graduated with a first from Ife Eco. Then surely, it must be you. grin grin

Bobo yi, i am the former joor. I was even thinking it was kjbobo using a different name, cos kjbobo is the only person that knows me in person on here, Kjbobo is great Ife too .. lol...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nabylet(f): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
bighead1:

NABYBABY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Been in part3 o, trying to finish it...how far with ur app?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.