Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,475 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Have You Received The Gift Of Salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Received The Gift Of Salvation (396 Views)

Before,immediately Or After Faith? Wen Do U Receive The Gift Of The Holy Spirit? / Healings And The Gift Of Healing In The Church / Have You Ever Witnessed The Gift Of Interpretation Of Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Received The Gift Of Salvation by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
i wonder if you've heard about the gift of salvation.
We have the gift of salvation and others. This gift of Salvation is for you. Everybody has a gift of salvation since the death of Jesus, but not everybody has received it. I have received it and I know how sweet it can be. The Other gifts can only be given to us after salvation. We have gift of speaking in diverse tongues, Gift of wisdom, Gift of knowledge, Gift of Prohecies...etc... Are you sure you've received your because they are for you till you stop using them....Till you stop using them Have you received this gift.... It frees the mind.... When you have Jesus you've got LIBERTY...wow....We are no longer binded by any law, rather we love to operate in Godly race (Grace)... Get your gift today

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Religion / Watchman, What Of The Night? / Open Heaven Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.