Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Watchman, What Of The Night? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watchman, What Of The Night? (394 Views)

Roman Catholic Church And Watchman Catholic Charismatics Renewal Movement / Watchman Church Awomama, Imo State / Difference Between Deeperlife And Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watchman, What Of The Night? by overcomersfaith(f): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2014
I invite you to the table to part take of this wonderful opportunity to pray for yourself and intercede for others especial those who cannot pray for themselves, those whose hopes are failing, who are yet to receive the light of the gospel. They need our prayers and we must fail in this noble task assigned to us by the Lord, Himself.

Let us hurry least we tarry and the Bridegroom find us unworthy of this divine assignment. How often we loiter in the place of prayer. The prayer guide before us this day is a very interesting and dutiful one indeed. “Watchman, what of the night?”

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of September 2014 / 67 South Africans Killed Atsynagogue Building Collapse / Forgive Me When I Whine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.