Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama (3247 Views)

Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. / I Pray That Nigeria Come To See An Incredible And Dedicated Leader Like C Powell / Colin Powell Danced To Yahozee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by toshmann(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2008
Laurnetta:

I still insist I would rather Powell just sit on the fence!!!!!

i agree cheesy . . . i agree . . . cheesy . . . . .

laurnetta, na ur picture be that in ur profile? kiss
. . pls where are you? wink
. . . can we be friends lipsrsealed embarassed kiss
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by slimes(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2008
Obama, in the first place is not an African by birth. I think that General pwell has not made any mistake in choosing him. Just take a look at his biography and you'll marvel.
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by layifioren(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2008
O comm'n General, a little bias in the way you're talking there. I don't blame you because hey you see an opportunity for a black man to become a president but don't be talking about all these Mccain negativity as if Obama/Biden don't do the same. It's called politics. Looking at the way he was talking, it seems like he had made his mind from day 1 to vote for Obama but he's been trying to find a reason why to justify it in front of the public. He said  from 0.40 on the clip "I have said to Mr Obama that you have to pass the test off enough experience ,, that when you make judgement, you would make a good president". That to me shows that he had always wanted to vote for him as long as he doesn't go off rail. He talks about everything Obama is doing right and everything Mccain is doing wrong. No problem sir, I throw way salute!
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by McKren(m): 12:14am On Oct 22, 2008
Analysis: Powell Obama endorsement aims at legacy
By MATTHEW LEE – 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Colin Powell's endorsement of Democrat Barack Obama may have seemed a shocking about-face for the longtime Republican, but the move was entirely in keeping with Powell's reputation as a shrewd political survivor intent on retouching a legacy tarnished by his early support of the Iraq war.

With no apparent desire for a Cabinet job, Powell's endorsement could be read as the defection of a respected elder GOP statesman and war hero once considered a potential presidential nominee and running mate for Republican John McCain. But Powell's decision is in keeping with his resume as a moderate consensus builder, shrewd bureaucrat and a man disenchanted with his party's move to the right.

His endorsement was rumored for months and would have made a splash no matter when he offered it. By waiting until long after the political parties had chosen their nominees and running mates, he avoided being seen as a spoiler or a jobseeker. But by backing Obama as the Democrat rises in the polls, and by criticizing McCain as he drops, Powell also risked appearing more interested in backing a winner — underscoring his finely tuned political antenna.

But his move was little surprise to those familiar with his record.

In four years as President Bush's first secretary of state, Powell was a loyal soldier but grew increasingly disillusioned by ideological battles inside the administration over North Korea, the Middle East and even seemingly tangential domestic policy issues outside his portfolio.

Powell presided over the creation of an unprecedented international coalition to fight terrorism after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the United States. It helped that Powell was an immensely respected figure abroad, with gravitas and a war record Bush lacked.

But 18 months later, Powell saw that unity collapse, along with America's image overseas, over the US.-led war in Iraq. Powell supported the war, albeit with reservations, and evangelized for it at the United Nations in a speech he came to regret.

Throwing his clout behind Obama, a fervent opponent of the war, could be read as an attempt to rehabilitate himself for that flawed claim at the U.N. on Iraq's supposed weapons of mass destruction.

"We, unfortunately, have left an impression with the world that is not a good one and the new president is going to have to fix the reputation that we've left with the rest of the world," he said when he endorsed Obama on Sunday.

Yet his public declaration of support for Obama contained no apology for Iraq beyond his regret at being misled along with others by faulty intelligence. And, he avoided criticism of any foreign policy issue in which he played a role as secretary of state.

He fought, and lost, for continuing the Clinton administration's talks with North Korea and for trying to restart the Middle East peace process. Bush in his second term has embraced both, but Powell mentioned neither in endorsing Obama, who favors them.

Instead, Powell spoke in general terms about improving America's dialogue with the world, offering apparent support for Obama's willingness to speak with foes, something Powell was himself denied the chance to do. "This is a time for outreach," he said.

But, in fact, Powell's "Meet the Press" endorsement was far less a renunciation of his foreign policy past than it was a repudiation of a Republican Party moving too far to the right for his tastes long before he left office in 2005.

Powell championed Bush's "compassionate conservative" candidacy in 2000, but on Sunday said: "I don't think it was as successful as it might have been and, as you see from the presidential approval ratings, the American people have found the administration wanting."

Strains between Powell and the president's more ideological senior aides and supporters became evident within months of his becoming secretary of state.

Social conservatives attacked him for promoting condom use, instead of concentrating on abstinence, during an MTV teen event early in the administration. Powell aides recall he threatened to make public the huge numbers of condoms the US. government distributes overseas unless the attacks stopped. When religious broadcaster Pat Robertson, one of Bush's most prominent conservative supporters, suggested blowing up the State Department with a nuclear weapon, an enraged Powell sent an angry protest letter to Robertson, telling him to back off.

And former aides say Powell had deep reservations about the impact of Bush's education policies, particularly because of his earlier, and now current, work with his wife, Alma, on America's Promise, a group devoted to improving the lives of youth, especially minorities.

Some see race as a primary reason for his endorsement of Obama, although Powell denies it and says if that had been his motivating factor, he would have made the announcement months earlier.

But, as the son of Jamaican immigrants who rose through the ranks of the military to become a general, the first black chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and the first black secretary of state, Powell has always put a high premium on minority inclusion.

Thus Obama's message of unity clearly resonated with Powell in much as the way the McCain campaign's recent tactics troubled him.

"We have got to stop polarizing ourselves in this way," Powell said, aligning himself with a candidate he believes will "electrify our country" and "electrify the world."

------------------------ culled from washington AP
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by PepERSprAY: 12:45am On Oct 22, 2008
afp? undecided undecided
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by McKren(m): 12:50am On Oct 22, 2008
sorry washington AP (associated press)
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by PepERSprAY: 12:58am On Oct 22, 2008
Obama: Fox, YouTube link Powell’s backing to THISDAY Festival
By Paul Ohia with agency report, 10.21.2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sunday’s endorsement of Senator Barack Obama for US presidency by Gen. Colin Powell has been linked to THISDAY Africa Rising Music and Fashion Festival held in London, UK, last week.

File
Olu (Left) and Powell (Center
American TV station, Fox News, which leans towards the Republican Party and is pro-John McCain in the presidential race, had suggested that Powell’s participation at the London event prepared his mind towards his sudden declaration of support for Democratic Party’s candidate, Obama.

Bloggers and commentators also saw a connection between the endorsement of Obama by the former Secretary of State, Powell, and the festival which drew a capacity audience at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall.

Comments published under CNN/YouTube/TYT analyses of the London event as relayed by Fox News yesterday saw some bloggers praising the retired general, while others said he betrayed a cause he believed in.

Fox News connected Africa Rising to the Obama endorsement and asked for viewers’ comments on YouTube in a controversial online debate fired up by the caption: “Colin Powell dances to hip-hop… does it mean that he is voting for Obama?”

Fox News had also made a speculative analysis earlier stating: “Colin Powell has his dancing shoes on, fueling speculation that he's gearing up to do the Obama Two-Step.”

According to the new channel, “the normally staid former US Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff performed an impromptu hip-hop dance alongside well-known rap stars Tuesday following a speech at a festival in London celebrating African-American music and fashion.

“His address at the ‘Africa Rising’ celebration inside London's Royal Albert Hall fueled speculation that an endorsement of Barack Obama is imminent.”

The presenters also triggered viewers’ responses by stating that by attending the Africa Rising event and subsequently endorsing Obama, Powell want the Democratic candidate to make Africa rise. One suggested jokingly that because he was dancing with African people therefore he wanted the continent to rise.

“Does Condoleeza Rice not see Africa rise?” one presenter asked rhetorically while the other pointed out that Powell did not speak about Obama at the ceremony but conducted himself like a statesman.

But the responses dwelt much on the racial implication of the endorsement with most of the writers trading words and wondering if the Powell’s decision has to do with his being an African American.

“I can’t believe the racism that is going on right now, we have always had white males as presidents why isn’t that being called racist? Why isn’t it racist that Colin Powell is the first black general, that means before him there were none…,” a commentator who uses the ID “mrmarkies” stated.

In his own contribution, another writer who uses the ID “courageous” wrote: “Well just look at it like this. For once 98 per cent of blacks are on the same page for the right reason, change. Here's an argument. We Americans have always voted for white men. What's the logic in that?”

Asked last week at the THISDAY Festival to pick between McCain and Obama in the race for the White House, Powell had refused to disclose his choice.

“I am close to both of them,” he had said. “I have known McCain for 25 years. We fought in the Vietnam War together. We’re both in the Republican Party. I have not known Obama for that long, though. But I have told McCain, I won’t support you simply because I’ve known you for so long. I told Obama, I won’t endorse you simply because you’re black. It would be a negation of my belief that we should all be judged by merit.”

But Powell, on Sunday, endorsed Obama's White House bid, in a stinging rebuff to Republican candidate John McCain.

He expressed deep disquiet over the rightward shift the Republican Party has taken under McCain and his running mate Sarah Palin – who he said was not ready to be president.

The Republican, on NBC programme "Meet the Press", said Obama had "met the standard" to lead "because of his ability to inspire, because of the inclusive nature of his campaign, because he is reaching out all across America."

"I think he would be a transformational president. For that reason I will be voting for Senator Barack Obama," said Powell, who was the first African American to occupy the top US military post.

Should the mixed-race Obama win on November 4, "all Americans should be proud, not just African Americans," he added.

"It would not just electrify our country, it would electrify the world."

Powell said both Obama and his old friend McCain were ready to be president.

"But I strongly believe that at this point in American history we need a president, who will not just continue basically the policies we have been following in the recent years," he said.

"I think we need a transformational figure, I think we need a generational change. That is why I'm supporting Senator Obama."

Speaking on Fox News, McCain said he had "always admired and respected General Powell."

"We're long-time friends. This doesn't come as a surprise," the Arizona senator said, while touting his endorsement by other former secretaries of state including Henry Kissinger, James Baker and Lawrence Eagleburger.

Powell again defended his role in the buildup to the Iraq invasion, insisting that he acted in good faith on the basis of intelligence evidence that, he felt, showed Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

He denied he was keen on returning to government in an Obama administration to help repair his political reputation.

Powell said he would have to be ready to serve if asked, "but I am in no way anxious to rule it in."

He had harsh words about the tone of McCain's campaign and rising Islamophobia in Republican circles as smears purport to portray Obama as a secret Muslim.

"I have said to Mr McCain that I admire all he has done. I have some concerns about the direction the party has taken in recent years. It has moved more to the right than I would like to see it," he said.

McCain had gone "too far" with a negative advertising barrage over Obama's ties to former 1960s radical William Ayers, Powell said.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/oct/21/209.html
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:18am On Oct 22, 2008
Did anyone here what the idiotic Rush Limbaugh was saying?
That the only reason Colin Powell voted for Obama is because of his race.
The CNN analyst cleverly countered that by asking why no questions when a white somebody votes for a white leader??
I wonder what Rush Limbaugh and company would say about when certain white prominent republicans voted for John F. Kennedy?

Nothing shall foil Obama's run to presidency, well almost nothing they could always assassinate him before the actual election
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by Comfort86(f): 4:17am On Oct 22, 2008
It's official: FOX is garbage.  This America sef, it can be hilarious at times.  What is wrong with a black man endorsing another black man based in part on race?  So that means Colin Powell would have endorsed Barack Obama if he and John McCain were of the same merits, right? Well that would largely help the cause so many African Africans have fought for and sadly enough, are still fighting for.  For a half-black man to win presidency in United States? That is definitely top tier.  It is high time African Americans are treated as first class citizens; as one rightfully is in his/her country of birth.  Unfortunately, it is a sad world in which some of our fellow human beings have yet to grasp the absolute knowledge that no race is superior within the human race cry.  But God dey o! cool
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by adconline(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2008
dayokanu
If Henry Kissinger had endorsed a white man would  his race be a factor. If Henry Kissinger had endorsed a Jewish politician would  you say that  he chose to do so because of Jewish religion since Kessinger is Jewish as well? SO what would you make of Keneth Adelman's endorsement of Obama, he is  a staunch GOP, and a defense policy expert who served from Nixon, Reagan to Bush. Oh! he is a white man.

As per appearing on Africa Rising stage, they should have posted the one where he donned a construction outfit and sang. Maybe he was singing in favour of  illegal Mexican construction workers.
Your argument further fuels the impression that blacks cannot be independent minded since you never questioned why 4 past secretaries of state endorsing McCain ,  all of them are white. Your posts seem to suggest that blacks are a group of people and whites are a bunch of individuals who would do things individually.

COLLINS: From statesman to the Village People? Colin Powell dons the old construction outfit for a strange turn at singing. We'll let you listen if you're good. Details on that coming up next.

Also tonight, Hollywood knows a good franchise flick when it sees it. Spider-Man 2, back in action. We'll take a look ahead in the "Weekender.
"

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0407/02/acd.00.html - 76k

As for folks like Rush Limbaugh saying that race might have been a factor, he still does not get it that its people like that scare him away from Republican Party. If there is someone who  has some racial biases, it should be Rush Limbaugh and co. The point is that there is anti-intellectualism running in GOP that wants to take over everything. Its only a fool that would take pieces of advice from a drug addict or Billy O'Reilly calling his opponent bad names while he had to "settle" a woman for sexual harassment. How about Glen Becks telling you that he is a recovering alcoholic and yet claims monopoly of having answers to all America's problems?
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by samorijack(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2008
To all my African Obama lovers I have some hard truths to tell:

1. Under an Obama Presidency U.S Policy towards Africa will not change. Rember the U.S economy is in a recession (though the white house for obvious political reasons will not want to publicly admit this), this policy can only become more extractive as the U.S competes with China for resources and influence in Africa. Obama can do nothing about this.

2. In the business of empire building and world domination there are no gentle giants. Empires are not built by goodwill, more so as America does not have the near total hegemony it once had. It now has to deal with a resurgent Russia ( powerd principally by natural resources) and China. Brazil , South Africa and India are also making their claim for more respect. Obama can do nothng about this.

3. The fixation of Africans on American culture and politics is so ridiculous. Take the Director General of the N.S.E actively campaigning and raising funds for Obama and her really stupid defense!!! angry angry it get even more bizarre, do you know that in Benin republic their is a public holiday know as the GEORGE Bush day? this is a country with out a Kwame Nkrumah or Steven Bikko day , or even an African liberation day. Do you also know know that Nelson Mandela was only last year taken of the U.S State Departments list of terrorist?

4. Afica has been left behind and continues to lag behind largely because of the insincerity of it's leaders who have done more injustice to their fellow Africans than any colonial master did. If Africa is to succed an intellectual revolution must take place, that's why ofcourse "they" keep our schools underfunded and closed and open up the motor parks, Obama owes Africa nothing.

5. Africa must stop interacting with the rest of the world on the the platform of foreign aid. For this to happen we must create the conditions for a lot more African Obama's to emerge.
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by samorijack(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2008
Is this the same Colin Powell who took a lie to the UN in defense of a senseless war, which has cost three Trillion dollars and thousands of American and Iraqi lives, no to mention the so called coallition of the willing?

If this is the same guy where wwas his sense of right and wrong then?
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by Ibime(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2008
samorijack:

1. Under an Obama Presidency US Policy towards Africa will not change. Rember the US economy is in a recession (though the white house for obvious political reasons will not want to publicly admit this), this policy can only become more extractive as the US competes with China for resources and influence in Africa. Obama can do nothing about this.

2. In the business of empire building and world domination there are no gentle giants. Empires are not built by goodwill, more so as America does not have the near total hegemony it once had. It now has to deal with a resurgent Russia ( powerd principally by natural resources) and China. Brazil , South Africa and India are also making their claim for more respect. Obama can do nothng about this.

3. The fixation of Africans on American culture and politics is so ridiculous. Take the Director General of the N.S.E actively campaigning and raising funds for Obama and her really stupid defense!!! angry angry it get even more bizarre, do you know that in Benin republic their is a public holiday know as the GEORGE Bush day? this is a country with out a Kwame Nkrumah or Steven Bikko day , or even an African liberation day. Do you also know know that Nelson Mandela was only last year taken of the US State Departments list of terrorist?

4. Afica has been left behind and continues to lag behind largely because of the insincerity of it's leaders who have done more injustice to their fellow Africans than any colonial master did. If Africa is to succed an intellectual revolution must take place, that's why ofcourse "they" keep our schools underfunded and closed and open up the motor parks, Obama owes Africa nothing.

Yeah, we know all this already. . . . and your point is?

We accept Obama's Presidency as nothing more than a figurehead to inspire Africans all around the World. Even if he does nothing for Africa, his mere presence has done enough to inspire us.

Plus, we accept Democratic policies over anti-intellectual Religious Right Republicans. Even if Obama was white, Africa and most of the World would still prefer a Democratic President to a Republican one anyday.
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by omoge(f): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2008
Obama has many thing to worry about. we have african presidents to worry about africa. we just want Obama to win that's all. whatever happen next is something we will worry about later grin
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by agaba123(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2008
omoge:

Obama has many thing to worry about. we have african presidents to worry about africa. we just want Obama to win that's all. whatever happen next is something we will worry about later grin
you shall see your children's children jare
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by Comfort86(f): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2008
samorijack:

1. Under an Obama Presidency US Policy towards Africa will not change. Rember the US economy is in a recession (though the white house for obvious political reasons will not want to publicly admit this), this policy can only become more extractive as the US competes with China for resources and influence in Africa. Obama can do nothing about this.

3. The fixation of Africans on American culture and politics is so ridiculous. Take the Director General of the N.S.E actively campaigning and raising funds for Obama and her really stupid defense!!! angry angry it get even more bizarre, do you know that in Benin republic their is a public holiday know as the GEORGE Bush day? this is a country with out a Kwame Nkrumah or Steven Bikko day , or even an African liberation day. Do you also know know that Nelson Mandela was only last year taken of the US State Departments list of terrorist?

5. Africa must stop interacting with the rest of the world on the the platform of foreign aid. For this to happen we must create the conditions for a lot more African Obama's to emerge.

A bere.  Professor and such has started kiss j/k.

But really, let us elect Obama first and see what God allows him to do.
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by adconline(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ samorjack

What would over 200, 000 Europeans who came to see him in Berlin get in return? Maybe socialism, Oh! I forgot that's another name for Wall Street
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by agaba123(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2008
adconline:

@ samorjack

What would over 200, 000 Europeans who came to see him in Berlin get in return? Maybe socialism, Oh! I forgot that's another name for Wall Street

Ask him grin
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by zoraro(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2008
I still don't understand why Obama is been called Black. His mother is white his father black, that does not make him just black in my dictionary. I think that anybody that sees him as black must be racist.
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by Arnold1(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2008
Colin Powell is a sell out in my opinion. A life long republican voting for Barack Obama, a democrat.

and some want us to be believe that Obama being black had nothing to do with the endorsement. shio
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by agaba123(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2008
Another republican, former Bush's press secy endorses Obama.

He had criticized Bush in his book though
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by samorijack(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
@agaba123 and IBIME

I can understand the good will you have towards Obama, he is trully an inspiratonal figure, however can you point out any young intelegent capable politician in the mold of Obama strutting the political stage in Nigeria and Africa as a whole?, That's the problem you and I should be confronting .

Obama is a wonderful breath of fresh air, full of promise and the main reasons why he is so popular is because the republicans have made such a mess of things(the Economy and foreign policy) and ofcourse his race.

I am particularly happy and dimpressed that the Obama campaign organisation dsowned the fund raiser organized by you know who. we need people like that in our politics, That's my point.
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by agaba123(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2008
samorijack:

@agaba123 and IBIME

I can understand the good will you have towards Obama, he is trully an inspiratonal figure, however can you point out any young intelegent capable politician in the mold of Obama strutting the political stage in Nigeria and Africa as a whole?, That's the problem you and I should be confronting .

Obama is a wonderful breath of fresh air, full of promise and the main reasons why he is so popular is because the republicans have made such a mess of things(the Economy and foreign policy) and ofcourse his race.

I am particularly happy and dimpressed that the Obama campaign organisation dsowned the fund raiser organized by you know who. we need people like that in our politics, That's my point.

I hereby nominate Samorijack for that role in Nigeria cool cool cool
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2008
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by NegroNtns(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2008
But, as the son of Jamaican immigrants who rose through the ranks of the military to become a general, the first black chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and the first black secretary of state,

Add to that,

. . . . . the first black National Security Adviser, the first black General to command a US war on a global alliance scale,

If it wasn't for Europe's racist views, he would have been the first black SACEUR - Supreme Allied Commander Europe. That is the head of NATO Allied Command Operations.
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by samorijack(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2008
with a humble heart and a great sense of responsibility i accept this heavy burden and promise to carry it bravely ;d
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by oshoriamhe: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2008
am happy abt it but i fear the race issue may be read into it. abeg make we pray for bros obama o , that 'the bradley effect' doesnt affecct him its well sha ! embarassed
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by GinaUkey(f): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2008
Collin Powell is sooooo sexy,
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by LoveAlways(f): 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2008
Collin Powell is sooooo sexy,

(laughing) Yeah, he is kinda cute.
Re: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama by Laurnetta(f): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2009
i agree . . . i agree . . . . . . . .

laurnetta, na ur picture be that in ur profile?
. . pls where are you?
. . . can we be friends

yes. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

“kill One Christian And Government Will Kill Four Muslims”kenya. / This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 / Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.