Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Helps On Project Topics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Helps On Project Topics (722 Views)

The Power Of Your Speaking Voice-how Good Diction Helps / Learn For Free How To Build Electronic Circuits On Project Boards / I Need Help On Project Wirte-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helps On Project Topics by orimahspence: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2014
Good morning nairalanders, pls I need assistance on my project topic.
I am a masters student of agricultural and resource economics ,with specialization on production economics, my supervisor want me to work on something relating CONSUMPTION PATTERN or CONSUMER BEHAVIOR ,I have submitted more than 10 topics for my supervisor,but he rejected all, complain of topic not technical enough or been over thrashed, nairalanders. Pls suggest topic for me here, thanks for the expected assistance
Re: Helps On Project Topics by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2014
...u can check google scholar...u ll find some really interesting topics dere....or u can just check previous project work in ur sch den modify dem......

1 Like

Re: Helps On Project Topics by orimahspence: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2014
temigracie: ...u can check google scholar...u ll find some really interesting topics dere....or u can just check previous project work in ur sch den modify dem......

Thanks, I have exploited these two options before
Re: Helps On Project Topics by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2014
orimahspence:

Thanks, I have exploited these two options before
...u r welcome sir...i dont knw if u ll find any topic related to ur course of study in pubmed n biomed.com...only visited dere for medical journals....you can ask ur oga to give ur some online sites
Re: Helps On Project Topics by TRADELYN: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2014
orimahspence: Good morning nairalanders, pls I need assistance on my project topic.
I am a masters student of agricultural and resource economics ,with specialization on production economics, my supervisor want me to work on something relating CONSUMPTION PATTERN or CONSUMER BEHAVIOR ,I have submitted more than 10 topics for my supervisor,but he rejected all, complain of topic not technical enough or been over thrashed, nairalanders. Pls suggest topic for me here, thanks for the expected assistance

To start with, could you share with us those proposed research topics you submitted to your supervisor; and his reasons for rejection?

We could give you some research articles (FREE via email) from our library that would guide you on how to write/formulate research topics related to your course of study.

1 Like

Re: Helps On Project Topics by orimahspence: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
TRADELYN:

To start with, could you share with us those proposed research topics you submitted to your supervisor; and his reasons for rejection?

We could give you some research articles (FREE via email) from our library that would guide you on how to write/formulate research topics related to your course of study.

I have written many, among are 1. socio-economic determinant of consumption pattern of beef among households in ondo state

2 an acessment of factors affecting consumer awareness of diary product in ondo state
Re: Helps On Project Topics by TRADELYN: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
orimahspence:

I have written many, among are 1. socio-economic determinant of consumption pattern of beef among households in ondo state

2 an acessment of factors affecting consumer awareness of diary product in ondo state

Your proposed research topics are not well-written. This would just make anyone that reads it more confused cool

For instance, #1 It should be rephrased as: "FINANCIAL STATUS AS A FACTOR OF BEEF CONSUMPTION PATTERN IN ONDO STATE.

#2 The word 'factors' makes the scope very wide. You could pick just say 'technology, illiteracy or poverty as a factor.

Project topics should be very clear and simple, especially for academic purpose.

WE hope this helps?

#ResearchTeam grin
Re: Helps On Project Topics by orimahspence: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
TRADELYN:

Your proposed research topics are not well-written. This would just make anyone that reads it more confused cool

For instance, #1 It should be rephrased as: "FINANCIAL STATUS AS A FACTOR OF BEEF CONSUMPTION PATTERN IN ONDO STATE.

#2 The word 'factors' makes the scope very wide. You could pick just say 'technology, illiteracy or poverty as a factor.

Project topics should be very clear and simple, especially for academic purpose.

WE hope this helps?

#ResearchTeam grin

Thank you sir, I will need to engage your service, however , I will like you to suggest like four topics that related to the afforementioned ones

1 Like

Re: Helps On Project Topics by TRADELYN: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
orimahspence:

Thank you sir, I will need to engage your service, however , I will like you to suggest like four topics that related to the afforementioned ones

That's no problem grin
Are you an active email user?

If yes, please contact us (see our profile for contact details) or give us your email address.
Re: Helps On Project Topics by orimahspence: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2014
TRADELYN:

That's no problem grin
Are you an active email user?

If yes, please contact us (see our profile for contact details) or give us your email address.

Yes ,I an an active email user, contact me on orimahspence@yahoo.com
Re: Helps On Project Topics by TRADELYN: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2014
orimahspence:

Yes ,I an an active email user, contact me on orimahspence@yahoo.com
Pls see your mail.

Enjoy your day grin
Re: Helps On Project Topics by tpraiz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
...u can check google scholar...u ll find some really interesting topics dere....or u can just check previous project work in ur sch den modify dem......

i just saw the post on nl, am presently in a similar situation as the op, just that am an undergraduate

i just entered google scholar but i don't know how to use the site sad
Re: Helps On Project Topics by Suzylee: 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
how do i browse for project topics on google scholar

(1) (Reply)

Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? / 2014 Undergraduate Ptdf Scholarship / Apply For 2014 UBA Foundation National Essay Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.