Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Need Help On Project Wirte-up - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help On Project Wirte-up (761 Views)

Helps On Project Topics / Learn For Free How To Build Electronic Circuits On Project Boards / I Need Help On Project (computer Science) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Project Wirte-up by bacco2000(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hello Nairalanders, it happened that i was writing my OND final year project.
I'm an electrical/electronics student.
I'm writing the project on a topic (Infra red remote controled standing fan regulator),
Although i have finished the building of the project and i have submitted it alongside with the write-up i wrote but the write-up was not accepted cos i did not write it very well so i was given steps on how to write it.
So the chapter3 of it is DESIGN ANALYSIS of which i have source for previous projects write ups and i couldn't see anything of such.
So please if you have any idea about how to go about it, pls kindly help me
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Studying M.sc In Industrial Relations And Personnel Management In Unilag. / Delta Statte Poly Ozoro Post-utme 2012/13 / Poly Ibadan Hnd Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.