Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? (5154 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? / What Is The Significance Of Praying Before Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by Dragonking: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2014
tpia1: well, it doesnt put money in my pocket, so its all one to me.

Good for you
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by Dragonking: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
PastorKun: Another fishy thing about this Adeboye's story is that given the retinue of aides that are permanently around him and the hordes of security men that guard him how did this woman have access to him to the point she was able to seduce and even threaten him. The whole story just doesn't add up.

Exactly as i thought..
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by gebest: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
By the way how did she get his number?
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by tpia1: 5:58am On Aug 14, 2014
Creepy.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by PastorKun(m): 6:42am On Aug 14, 2014
gebest: By the way how did she get his number?

Very good question!
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by Dragonking: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2014
PastorKun:

Very good question!

A very good question..That means something was going on with the woman and the pastor. The question now is what did they have in common?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by PastorKun(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2014
Dragonking:

A very good question..That means something was going on with the woman and the pastor. The question now is what did they have in common?

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by Dragonking: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
gebest: By the way how did she get his number?

Good question but unfortunately no one will answer.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by Dragonking: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
tpia1: Creepy.

grin grin
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by Vock(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
My Bible tells me that Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm...watch your utterances
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by PastorKun(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Vock: My Bible tells me that Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm...watch your utterances

And who is this annointed/prophet?
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by omoadeleye(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
op, with this your extemporized gibberish, is it not human being that God will send to help him?

there is this story about a man who was drowning, about three different boat came to rescue him, but he was refusing their offer telling them God will surely come and help him, but later on the man die, and when he get to heaven, he asked God I believed in you so much, so why did you watch me drown? but I sent you three different opportunity, the Lord said, but you refused them, can you now see the man die in foolishness?

so since the MOG think of a way of weaving the seduction by making a report and still backing up with prayer secretly, tell me why would he had to sit down on a crush and be expecting God to come down and send the woman away?

so is we ordinary people that are so foolish, cause they don't take a step or meditate on the thing they have been doing or what they have not been doing or what they need to add to what they are doing when things are bad for them before going to any MOG
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by Dragonking: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Vock: My Bible tells me that Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm...watch your utterances

How do you know a truely anointed prophet? better wake up..your so called anointed prophets are being restricted from entering the UK e.g. Oyedepo and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. better wake up now from ur over religious bondage.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by Dragonking: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by Vock(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
PastorKun:

And who is this annointed/prophet?

stop asking rhetorical questions
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by Vock(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dragonking:

How do you know a truely anointed prophet? better wake up..your so called anointed prophets are being restricted from entering the UK e.g. Oyedepo and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. better wake up now from ur over religious bondage.
I know that Adeboye is an anointed of God just because I know,I can't vouch for Oyedepo coz I don't really know him but that doesn't mean that I will run him down with my mouth..that's non of my business but believe me I was once like you..When you know the truth it shall set you free
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by zenith4biz(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dragonking:

If he really has the power of God in him, then he she command her to relocate and this verse justifies my statement Philippians 4:13 I can d o all things through Christ who strengthens me.

1 Kings 19:2 Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time.

19:3 And when he saw that, he arose, and went for his life, and came to Beersheba, which belongeth to Judah, and left his servant there.

Have you ever wondered why he fled from Jezebel and not command fire on her?
Do you remember Elijah is a man that God answers his prayer by FIRE but the situation does not warrant calling down fire, the requirement is FLEE

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God : for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by tpia6: 2:58am On Nov 24, 2014
Women
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by delishpot: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Maybe to avoid the woman going behind him to claim attempted r@pe? Before story get k- leg?
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? by tpia5: 1:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Obviously she was out to get his enemy's ministry one way or another.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Grace Preacher To Answer All Your Questions And settle your Confusions. / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Having A Gallon Of Kerosene / New 'Atheist Map' Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.