Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Michael Jackson Was Bald - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Was Bald (6565 Views)

Is Phyno Finally Going Bald? See Photo He Uploaded On Instagram. / Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids / Michael Jackson Was A Nigerian And A Badagry Ancient idol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson Was Bald by mamagee3(f): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2009
The Medical Examiner said Michael Jackson was bald and the little black hair was a wig and not his natural hair. I am not surprised because his hair got burnt in the pepsi commercial.
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2009
Yes, his hair got burnt in the Pepsi advert over 20 years ago, are you saying it never grew back?

It was a chemical burn, if I rightly remember, his whole head wasn't aflame.
If he was bald, then so be it. But, try getting your facts straight, rather than making assumptions.
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Jul 01, 2009
Siena:

Yes, his hair got burnt in the Pepsi advert over 20 years ago, are you saying it never grew back?

It was a chemical burn, if I rightly remember, his whole head wasn't aflame.
If he was bald, then so be it. But, try getting your facts straight, rather than making assumptions.

where is your proof that I'm making assumptions?, I just heard it in the news.
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by SeanT21(f): 12:54am On Jul 01, 2009
mama-gee:

The Medical Examiner said Michael Jackson was bald and the little black hair was a wig and not his natural hair. I am not surprised because his hair got burnt in the pepsi commercial.

That is not the reason he was bald.
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by mamagee3(f): 1:14am On Jul 01, 2009
SeanT21:

That is not the reason he was bald.

Can you please tell us the reason. tongue
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by SeanT21(f): 1:59am On Jul 01, 2009
I don't know why but it has nothing to do with his hair burning. wink
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by mamagee3(f): 2:05am On Jul 01, 2009
SeanT21:

I don't know why but it has nothing to do with his hair burning. wink

Then officially shut up and leave it for people who know what they are talking about. cool
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by SeanT21(f): 2:12am On Jul 01, 2009
mama-gee:

Then officially shut up and leave it for people who know what they are talking about. cool

Take your own advice because every one knows that his hair burning has absolutely nothing to do with him being bald.Like Siena said, STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS AND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!! wink
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by Tudor6(f): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2009
Why are you all embarassing my M.J? Don't EVER mention his bald hair!
infact anybody who posts rubbish about M.J, i'm gonna upload a virus to your computer!!!
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by romsky: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2009
wonder wat mama-gee has against anything related to MJ
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by Horus(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2009
[size=18pt]Michael Jackson's autopsy report totally false in tabloid [/size]

Tuesday, 30 June 2009 14:31

Tabloid reports that Michael Jackson's autopsy information was leakedĀ  and that he was bald and emaciated are completely false, the Los Angeles County coroner's office said Monday. Assistant chief coroner Ed Winter said details reported in the Sun did not come from either county autopsy or the private autopsy ordered by the family, according to a Reuters report. The Sun story calimed a leaked autopsy report revealed that Michael was a "virtual skeleton," wearing a wig to cover his "peach-fuzz" bald scalp. It also said his hips, thighs and shoulders were riddled with needle wounds, and that his stomach was empty apart from partially dissolved pills. The coroner called the report inaccurate:"I don't know where that information came from, or who that information came from. It is not accurate. Some of it is totally false."
Sadly, we can expect much more of this from the tabloid vultures before all is said and done.

RIP Michael.

Source: http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/movies/coroner-michael-jacksons-autopsy-report-totally-false-in-tabloid

Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by mamagee3(f): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2009
SeanT21:

Take your own advice because every one knows that his hair burning has absolutely nothing to do with him being bald.Like Siena said, STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS AND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!! wink

Maybe you were the one that made his hair bald, Isn't it better to be quiet and defy all odds than to talk and be thought a bigger fool. angry
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by mystikal(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2009
that report that u heard that said he was bald is a lie. Sometimes these reporters are just evil.
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by tpiah: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2009
the fateful pepsi commercial (a scary day):

Michael Jackson, background, is seen with his hair on fire during a taping of a Pepsi TV commercial in Los Angeles on February 1984 as brother Jermaine Jackson, foreground, continues to perform, apparently unaware of the situation.

photo# 11

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31554982/ns/entertainment-picture_stories/displaymode/1247/?beginSlide=1&beginChapter=1&beginTab=1
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2009
mama-gee:

where is your proof that I'm making assumptions?, I just heard it in the news.

You've supplied proof in the emboldened part of your post.

The fact you believe everything you read in the press says it all - I suppose I could be a reporter, and say back in 1990, I saw Pope John Paul at a London night club, doing a limbo, and snorting cocaine! You'd believe it without even questioning things. The "news" is based on material sourced by humans, not all are verified before being aired.

Sensation sells tabloids, and increases viewer ratings on the news channels - hence I don't take everything broadcast as gospel!
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by nolvera(f): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2009
@mama-gee,please allow my darling M J to rest in peace.PLEASE.
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by darmilorla(f): 4:26am On Jul 05, 2009
Micheal love, dont mind them, no matter wat they say about u ow always stand by u and love u more,
i knw ur resting in peace even if ur death still shocks mi, cant just believe u gone baby,
ow alyways have u in mind,
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by sweetpie23: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2009
Mj life was already hell may his soul rest in peace
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by sley4life(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
una 2 funny. MJ get bald head abi? What will be the next rumor. Una sabi spoil person image
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by sexyLeamon(f): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2009
who cares he was still Michael
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2009
if he was bald nko?

He's black, its not a big deal. A lot of men intentionally go for that look. Some of these reporters need to go and sit down.
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by chibaby5(f): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2009
story upon story all on 1 person. . .jheeeeeeez . . . free da guy man!
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by clemcykul(f): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2009
abi? later on we will hear that we was actually bald down below
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by 2Angels1: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2009
sley4life the next rumor is that he eats 1 meagre(vegetable) meal a day and that his tummy is filled up with disolved pills
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by sley4life(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
rumor never end
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by Donvilo(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2009
@Siena. Don't mind mama-gee. who knows she may be one of the few haters of my legendary pop star Michael Jackson. The truth is whether he is bald or not, it has nothing to do with the Moonwalker.
@topic. Never again will I believe all this stupid tabloids posing as newspapers or whatever, angry
RIP Mikey! cheesy
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by Princessty(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2009
mama-gee:

mama gee get ur facts right before stating them
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by Wrex(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
@poster,wetin cocern you, abeg,let this man rest in peace.
Re: Michael Jackson Was Bald by dhensity: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
leav this man

(1) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko / Check Out Michael Jackson's Crip (neverland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.