Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... (1185 Views)

Transtell Communication Ltd Calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Oduduwa Oil Nig Ltd Calling! / Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by rexibity(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
The above coy just text. me to come for an interview on the 16th August at 10am. Abuja.
pls Wo's with me? How genuie are they?
although they have a functioning site, but just to knw If any1 has substantial info about the coy, past recruitment etc.
thanks
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by skyscrapper: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
i got same invite,what position were u called for
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by rexibity(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
BD/EMO
Business Development
Executive Marketing Officer i guess.
what about you?
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by skyscrapper: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Same position you listed above....just wondering what the whole package would look like?
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by rexibity(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Me dont Know o...
i dnt also wann waste my time,
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by skyscrapper: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by dele55: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2014
Bros, go to there website and read more about the career and job duties, you find out that it is real and a start up business. I think the successfully candidate will develop the process of operations and also market the cleaning business. So they real and you can give it a shot if you are a goal getter.
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by dele55: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2014
It Business Development/Executive Marketing Officer and not Executive Management Officer.
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by rexibity(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2014
dele55: It Business Development/Executive Marketing Officer and not Executive Management Officer.
appreciate the info.
tnx.
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by Saryea83: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
dele55: Bros, go to there website and read more about the career and job duties, you find out that it is real and a start up business. I think the successfully candidate will develop the process of operations and also market the cleaning business. So they real and you can give it a shot if you are a goal getter.

My guy, how is their pay and what is the possibility of someone getting the job, especially one who is in PH coming for the interview in Abuja?
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by dele55: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Saryea83:
My guy, how is their pay and what is the possibility of someone getting the job, especially one who is in PH coming for the interview in Abuja?

I don't have idea of their pay. But the possibility of getting the job i think would depend on experience to make the company work.
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by skyscrapper: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
dele55: It Business Development/Executive Marketing Officer and not Executive Management Officer.

Good day
Are u the C E O or the hr
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by dele55: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
skyscrapper:

Good day
Are u the C E O or the hr
I am a job seeker like u.
Re: Spemffa Intl LTD Calling For Interview... by yempro007: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Pls how is their interview and their pay like? I have my own interview this wknd.

(1) (Reply)

When Employers Ask If A Relative Works In That Company / Post Avaiable Vacancies In Uyo Here / Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL) Entry Level Teller Recruitment 201

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.