Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

This Is My Pic (Naijababe) What Do U Think? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / This Is My Pic (Naijababe) What Do U Think? (3024 Views)

Rate My Pic / U Think Ur Cool? Post Ur Pic Here Let's Rate. my pic 1st / I Need A Mature Single Lady,ready To Settle Down..see My Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: This Is My Pic (Naijababe) What Do U Think? by tnaidaR(f): 6:28am On Aug 24, 2007
hescool:

lets just say u remind me of a girl who comes to supply us meat, when i was in naija, usu!

Are u crazy? grin grin grin
Re: This Is My Pic (Naijababe) What Do U Think? by MajestyHRH(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2007
@N_Joy. You're wrong. I think you're missing the point: (for the dudes) when someone posts his pic and wants us to believe that he's the most handsome man in the world, then we'd give it to him raw.

One of the other hands, most of the ladies are not that way: they are a lot more humble when they post pics. Hence, we tend to say something nice. If this lady (@the poster), had introduced herself/pic as the new arrival of Halle Berry then she'll hear from me.

So it's all about the approach, IMHO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Hot Rich Sexy Chick Or Sugar Mum In Ilorin / Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up / Need A Female Nlander Resident In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.