Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Its Your Time To Make Money From Facebook - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Its Your Time To Make Money From Facebook (860 Views)

Four Signs It May Be Time To Get Help For Your CV / Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Your Time To Make Money From Facebook by sabastiann: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2008
YOUR TIME TO MAKE MONEY FROM FACEBOOK(A STEP BY STEP GUIDE)
SOCIAL NETWORKING AND AFFILIAT MARKETING[/color] (you can make $800 weekly wtth no PROUCT,NO OFFICE,NO WEBSITEA Special focus on facebook+ affiliate programs Learn how to use the benefits of Social Networking to turn them into CASH in your pocket.Social Networking is the rave of the moment whether you like it or not! And Facebook is moving at a very high pace with over 100 million users.Have a look at the statistics below and tell where on the Internet can you get such network of people.More than 100 million active usersFacebook is the most-trafficked social media site in the worldOver 55,000 regional, work-related, collegiate, and high school networksThe fastest growing demographic is those 25 years old and olderMore than 400,000 developers and entrepreneursIt's time to learn the closely guarded secrets that internet marketers are using NOW to make a full-time income using Facebook and other Social Networking Sites.In just 3 weeks, a massive traffic visited our website to register for our TRAVEL and TOURS project to GHANA through Facebook free of charge. Thankshttp://sruotsandlevart.comI am Olatubosun Olanrewaju by name. I love Facebook. I love making money on Facebook and Social Networks. Why? The earning potentials are always increasing everyday. Ask me if I were to start a new business online, which business would I do? My answer is always Social Network Marketing all the time. On this webpage, you will learn how ordinary people like you and I make legitimate money online working less than 1 hour daily.In my own opinion, anyone earning $800 weekly on the internet is perfect. He/she has got the keys to unlock unlimited wealth online. $800 weekly is very ok in my own assessment for an average Nigerian.I remember when trying to figure out a way to earn $800 consistently, I tried so many businesses and the only business that gives me this $800 is Affiliate Marketing through Social Networks. Once you get it right from the beginning, you keep making money day in day out.Facebook.com, MySpace and the Rest Social NetworksUsing Facebook as a case study, more than 100 million users are on Facebook just to catch fun. That means that Facebook has so many visitors everyday. You can promote on a site of over 100 million people for free! Just think about that a second and what this could mean for your chances of making some real money. It is practically impossible to find this kind of opportunity these days, anywhere! Increase your exposure to the world and gain recognition for yourself or your business. There really are no limits. You finally can be seen and heard. This is the time and place to make it happen!Remember: These Breakthrough Tactics Work, Even If You:Don't Have Your Own ProductHave No Sales ExperienceWant to Earn Money with AdsenseOffer Your Own Product or ServiceWant to Earn Money as an AffiliateThe strategies that I tested were really just an experiment. I never thought that they would result in a full-time income. And NEVER did I expect that, with the help of social networks, I would ever earn $754 in just one week.So, What Is FBSecrets?FBSecrets is my step-by-step guide that shows you how to use Facebook and other social networks to make lots of money. Basically, it is a sure-fire way to use affiliate marketing with social networks and amass a lot of sales in the process. MySpace, Facebook, as well as another "hidden" social network are all explored, and you will learn how to use each of these to build your exposure and make lots of money.FBSecrets isn't just ebooks any longer, instead, it now contains several ebooks with videos and updated content. All will contribute to teaching you exactly how to turn social networks into cash and make money with MySpace and Facebook.The FBSecrets package covers an entirely different area of internet marketing, and it is obvious that social networks are the new wave to make money on the internet. This is not a mimic of some other work from home program that you will find out there.This is a completely unique system, and it covers strategies that no one else has ever taught.This program is perfect for:Students looking to make extra cash,People looking for secondary streams of income,Experienced internet marketers who want a boost to their profits,Affiliate Marketers looking to expand their customer base,MySpace and Facebook users who want to turn their profiles into cash cows,Anybody looking to generate extra money.Things you ought not to do when marketing on social networks:You will not be spamming, you will not be selling adult content, and you won't be misleading anyone and profiting at their expense. This system shows you how to provide people with exactly what they want and have them begging for more.NOTEThis program does not:encourage spam.encourage marketing sex.encourage lying or misleading others to make a profit.require you to pay any recurring fees or costs once you are in, you are in.require experience.leave you high and dry, you'll have access to the everything: the videos, the books, and my email address to stay up to date.This program is unique, it works quickly and does not take a lot of work. It does, however, require you to be creative and willing to learn. This is not a "get rich quick" scheme, either. Most of those programs are misleading or entirely untrue. They leave out relevant information of how to really make hundreds or even thousands of dollars a day on the internet. Instead, the FBSecrets program is your strategy guide to make hundreds of dollars a day on the internet using the most powerful secret on the internet - social marketing.In just 4 weeks, I sold 10 inverters on Facebook Network. This I cannot achieve in my shopJames, Ikeja.Get the Best Selling Course onSocial Networking Site MarketingThe FBSecrets Package now comes in new version:EBOOKS + VIDEOS + SUPPORTThe fact that all these ebooks and videos are being sold online for nothing less than $300. Some Internet guru even sell for $1300.But getting this pack is not going to cost you $1300 nor $300. It's not even going to near $100To get you copy it will just cost you $99, $88, $80, $68, $60 (N7,500 Only).My Iron-clad Money Back GuaranteeI’m so sure that this amazing package will provide you with the results that you’re looking for that I’m willing to back it up for a full 30days.If I failed to deliver what I promised in my program simply request for a 100% full refund with an apology letter from me. Enjoy my 30-day money back guarantee only if you order between now and Oct 30.Note: This offer won't last long as the price might shoot up to N8,500 or even higher and the 30-days Guarantee might be removed anytime. The best time is now!To place your order for the E-book,make a deposit of N7,500 into our bank account with the information below. Make your payment at any branch of UBA Bank in Nigeria to : (a) Account name: Sabastian G James (b) Account number: 03810680003869 OR ANY BRANCH OF GT BANK, ACCOUNT NAME: SABASTIAN G. JAMES; ACCOUNT NO.: 505/573720/110 OR PAY BY DOLLARS TO 505/573720/210 Please notify us of your payment via SMS to or by e-mail – wealthnews4you@yahoo.com, stating your name, phone number, amount paid, and e-mail address. Delivery is made after confirmation of your payment. contact me on 08036396887,visit www.hotinformation4you..com,www.tradecolumn..com,www.wealthpromoter..com
Re: Its Your Time To Make Money From Facebook by rabit007: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2008
hi nairalanders,
I read with surprise each time people like mr seba------ try to reap nigerians off the money that is not even readily available.why cajole people to pay for a material you got free from the internet.i have attached a copy of the book he wants you to pay a fortune for at no charge.god willing by tommorrow,i will upload aall the videoes for you on a public download site.thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebooks : / Admin Officers Urgently Wanted / Nysc Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.