Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Letter About Osun State Governorship Election And To All PDP Member Out There - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Letter About Osun State Governorship Election And To All PDP Member Out There (519 Views)

Budget: PDP Member Points To Error Made By President Buhari / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Letter About Osun State Governorship Election And To All PDP Member Out There by pelvicky(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
I give praise to all mighty God for giving me this special hour to type this post.

I was absent on nairaland for like 48hours ago for no other reason than the shock i received from osun state gubernatorial election.

I want everybody especially the people democratic party to see polictics as a GAME....i personally believe the people of osun are tired of the present administration especially the civil workers and the literate people that understand the principle of an administration.

But its an amazing thing that on saturday people truly show the adamancy to suffering because i can't understand why a person in its right sense will went and vote 4 the present administration.

Look at it,,, the merging of the schools that caused the failure of many student in there SSCE ,,,,delaying in workers salary nd retirement wages,,,,many thing to say but lets stop here.

To all PDP Members and supporters pls try to recover nd don't forget we still dominate the federal republic of Nigeria.,,as in PDP=21 states,,,APC=13 states,,,LP=1 state,,,APGA=1 state

PDP!!! Power!!!
Power to the people..

We aim at transforming Nigeria for better not those ones that put red blood inside and split white saliva out...

God bless Nigeria, God bless osun state,,GOD bless nairaland nd all his member,,,IN God we trust

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Next Governor Of Rivers – Julius Agwu / Why Jonathan’s ‘rest’ Is Dangerous For Us All / Adamawa Governorship Race: Ribadu, Seven Others "Forced" To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.