Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! (36934 Views)

Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / Reps Clash As Another PDP Member Defects To APC / Budget: PDP Member Points To Error Made By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by ayukdaboss(m): 3:09am On Apr 01, 2015
A prominent member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Oyo State, Mrs. Ayoka Lawani, has defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Lawani, a member of the National Democratic Coalition (NADECO) and an activist, who has spent years , empowering women to participate in politics, did not give reason for her decision.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/lawani-dumps-pdp-for-apc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by ayukdaboss(m): 3:11am On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin
Some people claim they're with PDP so they can rebuild, there might be no party to rebuild in the next one year!! grin

18 Likes

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by nzeobi(m): 4:20am On Apr 01, 2015
This same people will pollute APC. APC should be careful on who to accept

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by blackfase(m): 4:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Dem don start. Filthy as pigs.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Toosure70: 4:39am On Apr 01, 2015
no chance for pig here o

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 01, 2015
This is the shocker that awaits pdp in lagos governorship elections. There will be lots of voters apathy for those that won't decamp . who said tinubu is irrelevant in Nigeria politics. He caused all these hullabaloo now. Pdp is the latest opposition party in the world.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 01, 2015
ayukdaboss:
grin grin
Some people claim they're with PDP so they can rebuild, there might be no party to rebuild in the next one year!! grin
One party system is not good. If again, apc turn to one party system like pdp, another strong opposition will spring up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Akosbaba(m): 4:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Na wa o, sharp porting
Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by omenka(m): 5:03am On Apr 01, 2015
nzeobi:
This same people will pollute APC. APC should be careful on who to accept
I couldn't agree with you more.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Mynd44: 5:04am On Apr 01, 2015
What's a former NADECO member doing in PDP before?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by angelTI(f): 5:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol

Everybody loves to associate with change and progress. Let's free the woman biko

1 Like

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by mrmetoo1: 5:18am On Apr 01, 2015
They need to lock APC HQ gate sharply, no more entry! Lol!!

On a serious note, I hope our politicians don't take the easy way out and start defecting. We need them to stay and build a solid and intelligent opposition we need that in this country. With that, maybe just maybe ideologies will start forming and we'll really be able to differentiate both parties based on that.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by wakes: 5:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Watch Now to see how Prof. Jega announced the General Buhari as the Winner of the Presidential elections...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCwE5HdK_Rs

3 Likes

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Burger01(m): 5:24am On Apr 01, 2015
They've started porting, just like that!

APC should be very care with people porting just after the struggle. Where were they before and during the struggles?

It's well with APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by CaptainAmerica1: 5:24am On Apr 01, 2015
grin
Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by madridguy(m): 5:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Moving train.
Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by dammytosh: 5:24am On Apr 01, 2015
ayukdaboss:
A prominent member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Oyo State, Mrs. Ayoka Lawani, has defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Lawani, a member of the National Democratic Coalition (NADECO) and an activist, who has spent years , empowering women to participate in politics, did not give reason for her decision.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/lawani-dumps-pdp-for-apc/

We know the Reason for her decision grin

Dnt ask her again.

Eni elenin, oniyan eleniyan .. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 01, 2015
LOL, BUNDLE OF THIEVES.

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by TheMan3: 5:25am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ till 2019 grin

Seriously where we those guys?

6 Likes

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by MaleoPearls(m): 5:25am On Apr 01, 2015
The Ruling Party APC better be careful or else they make the same mistake the opposition party PDP made.
Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Burger01(m): 5:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:
What's a former NADECO member doing in PDP before?
I wondered..
Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Bsc(m): 5:27am On Apr 01, 2015
General incharge ...ur welcome...our rules (use d moni to work for ur pple) else ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by fratermathy(m): 5:27am On Apr 01, 2015
[size=18pt] April 1st 2015 will go down in Nigeria's cherished history as the day that Nigeria's latent democracy reaches its full potentials. This is not because Gen. Buhari won the election or that the opposition is now the ruling party but because Goodluck Jonathan has set a very enviable precedent of conceding defeat, accepting the rule of law and bracing up himself as a statesman that he is. History will forever be kind on him for this SINGULAR act that has created peace (for now and hopefully all through this period) and elevated his person from the defaced public stage which it danced on to a Nigerian hero. Jonathan, I must assert, is the CHANGE that we have been waiting for albeit, his unveiling was in the most unlikely of circumstances.
That said, it is important that we understand that Gen. Buhari deserves this victory -not just for himself- but for the progress of Nigerians. I've always seen this election as not being between two people but between two ideologies and parties and to be frank, the PDP is known to have a battered public image and a questionable ideology. Perhaps this could start their redemption. General Buhari has taught us a lesson in perseverance, patience, hope and fortitude. Jonathan has taught us a lesson in statescraft, honesty and pride. These two men are the true HEROES of Nigeria. Let us give the outgoing president a majestic departure rid of violence and the incoming president, a royal welcome to Aso Rock, the most controversial place in Nigeria.

I stayed all night, watched Channels report all through. Even when PHCN failed, as usual, I streamed it live on my laptop. When my laptop battery died, I streamed it on my tab. I didn't miss any part of it. It's not only because I want to see the outcome but also because I want to say:
Happy New Month
Good Morning
Congratulations to Nigeria on gaining a step ahead in Democracy.
Good bless us all.

[/size]

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol,tell them we don't want them..

We came,we saw,we conquer..

I argued with my boss,who's contesting for a position under PDP, that APC would win the presidency.

Have been calling him to do "Ntoor" for him,he's not picking..

Thanks to God,and Nairaland for the political awareness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by aieromon(m): 5:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Are they athletes?

Who's going to build the PDP as a strong opposition party?
Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by raumdeuter: 5:29am On Apr 01, 2015
They predicted APC would be dead in a year not knowing say na PDP death dey him eye

4 Likes

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Donsolo101: 5:29am On Apr 01, 2015
A political prostitute can not remain in a place see how fast some have started defecting to the ruling parting . they want to turn how country to a one party system thing .
Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by BTT(m): 5:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Ghan ghaun... film trick!
Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by chymystique(f): 5:29am On Apr 01, 2015
APC=PDP=Recycled thieves in a "new attire"....

*observing*
Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Dannyset(m): 5:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Chai! Naija Politicians
If they think Buhari will be cajoled into their stealing mentality, then, they have just failed. Enough of these nonsense defections.

1 Like

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 01, 2015
TheMan3:
GEJ till 2019 grin
Seriously where we those guys?
They're busy sucking their thumbs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! by laurel03(m): 5:30am On Apr 01, 2015
God protect me to witness the real change.
God bless every one of us that stood by peoples general
God bless our enemies eg awon omo olori pelebe
God guild our leaders right
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election / Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) / Usman Jubril Endorsed For Kogi Governor By APC Leaders, Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.