Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D (9507 Views)

What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? / I Need Cure For My Waist Pain / Severe Pain On The Left Side Of My Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D by alexys(f): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
In June 2006 I was at my heaviest, 110kilos and still increasing daily. I was exhausted and i was tired! Shopping was a nightmare! Infact doing anything else for that matter was a nightmare (well apart from sleeping of course) so I decided to quit with the excuses and lose the weight. It was HARD o but I did. grin

Fast forward 2014. After struggling with my weight and fluctuating between UK size 12, 14 and 16 for 8 years, I finally decided to suck it up and become serious with my weight issues, maintain a healthy and fit size 12 then take it a step further and reduce my waist which had fluctuated between 31.5 - 35 inches since i first lost weight smiley.

Make no mistake in all these years, I had tried "training my waist" i.e. working my obliques off so i could have a trim waist. Infact, looking back i think I probably concentrated more on working on my obliques than my front abs or even my core. I tried EVERYTHING including using heavy weights to do oblique side bend but I only ended up building big muscles which made me look manly embarassed

On instagram, i started paying attention to a lot of these female fitness models and their extremely tiny waist. Dang!!! Why couldn't my waist be like that after everything i had done and been through?? angry I thought maybe it wasn't in my genes and since I couldn't afford surgery, I decided to stop side bends with heavy weights (at least love handles seems better than manly obliques sha). Anyway, one day I stumbled across Brittany Renner a fitness model on instagram and she was wearing a waist training cincher!!! shocked shocked shocked Wow o wow!!!

Next day, i started my research on waist training and found out that a lot of female celebrities waist train (Ohmygosh! so Khloe's waist wasn't naturally small afterall LOL!). I bought my first waist training cincher in sz medium since my waist was 31.5 (now I have "graduated" to a sz small sha because my waist is now 28). Yay!!

Though there have been very many negative comments, I am not detered because I have researched it in great detail and i find that people who usually have the worst to say know very little or nothing on the subject. I am quite happy with the results and if like me you are frustrated with your waist line and would to sculpt it nicely, then you might want to consider waist training. Don't take my experience at face value. Read about it all you want, ask questions and make your decisions. You may/may not come to the same conclusions i did. If you come to the same conclusion i did (i.e. start waist training with a cincher) and you need help, you have questions or you need help purchasing one, then please by all means feel free to contact me! grin

Thank you for reading!!

Re: My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D by pickabeau1: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
well done

1 Like

Re: My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
9c abs

1 Like

Re: My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D by homesodear: 5:01am On Aug 20, 2014
Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)
This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D by manitobor(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Nice one. But OP, are you in any of the pics above?
Re: My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D by alexys(f): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
manitobor: Nice one. But OP, are you in any of the pics above?

Yes. First and last set of pictures.
Re: My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D by manitobor(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
alexys:

Yes. First and last set of pictures.

Wow!!! shocked

what an awesome transformation! The weight loss really made you look much younger, trim and....sexy. Keep it up dear.

1 Like

Re: My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D by jackaustin631: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
alexys:
In June 2006 I was at my heaviest, 110kilos and still increasing daily. I was exhausted and i was tired! Shopping was a nightmare! Infact doing anything else for that matter was a nightmare (well apart from sleeping of course) so I decided to quit with the excuses and lose the weight. It was HARD o but I did. grin

Fast forward 2014. After struggling with my weight and fluctuating between UK size 12, 14 and 16 for 8 years, I finally decided to suck it up and become serious with my weight issues, maintain a healthy and fit size 12 then take it a step further and reduce my waist which had fluctuated between 31.5 - 35 inches since i first lost weight smiley.

Make no mistake in all these years, I had tried "training my waist" i.e. working my obliques off so i could have a trim waist. Infact, looking back i think I probably concentrated more on working on my obliques than my front abs or even my core. I tried EVERYTHING including using heavy weights to do oblique side bend but I only ended up building big muscles which made me look manly embarassed

On instagram, i started paying attention to a lot of these female fitness models and their extremely tiny waist. Dang!!! Why couldn't my waist be like that after everything i had done and been through?? angry I thought maybe it wasn't in my genes and since I couldn't afford surgery, I decided to stop side bends with heavy weights (at least love handles seems better than manly obliques sha). Anyway, one day I stumbled across Brittany Renner a fitness model on instagram and she was wearing a waist training cincher!!! shocked shocked shocked Wow o wow!!!

Next day, i started my research on waist training and found out that a lot of female celebrities waist train (Ohmygosh! so Khloe's waist wasn't naturally small afterall LOL!). I bought my first waist training cincher in sz medium since my waist was 31.5 (now I have "graduated" to a sz small sha because my waist is now 28). Yay!!

Though there have been very many negative comments, I am not detered because I have researched it in great detail and i find that people who usually have the worst to say know very little or nothing on the subject. I am quite happy with the results and if like me you are frustrated with your waist line and would to sculpt it nicely, then you might want to consider waist training. Don't take my experience at face value. Read about it all you want, ask questions and make your decisions on waist trainers. You may/may not come to the same conclusions i did. If you come to the same conclusion i did (i.e. start waist training with a cincher) and you need help, you have questions or you need help purchasing one, then please by all means feel free to contact me! grin

Thank you for reading!!
I've got stubborn belly fat, and my stomach is the last place I lose weight from (also thighs and bum, but anyway). Even at my lowest weights I seem to have a weird outward facing stomach unless I sort of suck in.
Has anyone had any experience, positive or negative, with a waist trainer? I've heard it can also reduce hunger pangs as well as re-shape your stomach.
Is this correct?
I assume it's too good to be true

I posted this in ENDOS but it didn't get much traction, thought I'd try my luck here.

(1) (Reply)

Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / Picture Of Aninfection Caused By Tatoo / Total Cure For Staph (30days Treatment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.