Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? (4568 Views)

Cure For Severe Back/waist Pain / I Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Waist / Waist Pain... Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Sweetrolly(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2015
GUYS I NEED YOUR MATURED OPINIONS ON THIS ISSUE AM HAVING

FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS NOW I HAVE BEEN HAVING WAIST PAINS ESPECIALLY WHEN EVER I WANT TO BEND DOWN TO PICK SOMETHING AND ALSO WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING.. AND ALSO FEEL A LITTLE PAIN WHEN EVER I SIT DOWN BUT I DON'T FEEL PAINS WHILE STANDING OR WALKING ....GUYS PLEASE YOUR HUMBLE AND MATURED ADVICE IS NEEDED... WHAT COULD BE THE COURSE OF THIS? AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYBODY WITH A SIMILAR CASE

THANKS
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Jackeeh(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Have u had unprotected sex? Or have you used a public toilet? Just to be on the safe side, carry out a culture and sensitivity test and test for STIs especially staphylococcus aureus as well. it could be anything else. Mine was due to staph(mind u, it's not contracted through sex alone). Buh I'm 101% OK now.
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Sweetrolly(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jackeeh:
Have u had unprotected sex? Or have you used a public toilet? Just to be on the safe side, carry out a culture and sensitivity test and test for STIs especially staphylococcus aureus as well. it could be anything else. Mine was due to staph(mind u, it's not contracted through sex alone). Buh I'm 101% OK now.

I HAVE NOT HAD UNPROTECTED SEX BEFORE BECAUSE AM ALWAYS CAREFUL AND I HAVE GONE FOR A COMPUTER SCAN BUT THEY SAID I DON'T HAVE ANY BROKEN BONE
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Jackeeh(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sweetrolly:

I HAVE NOT HAD UNPROTECTED SEX BEFORE BECAUSE AM ALWAYS CAREFUL AND I HAVE GONE FOR A COMPUTER SCAN BUT THEY SAID I DON'T HAVE ANY BROKEN BONE

Like I earlier wrote, staph isn't solely contracted through sex. Writing from experience. If I hadn't done the test I wouldn't have suspected it. A friend had a similar waist pain wahala n guess what the cause was? Yours may not be caused by the same culprit but still just run the test just to rule that one out. Yours may be a dislocation but seeing that uve already ruled that out, it won't hurt to carry out another investigation.
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
I was having the exact same pain u are experiencing. I couldn't lie on my side or bend. I started taking calcitone calcium supplements and it stopped. I don't know if the drugs helped tho but I'm happy I'm okay now.
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by pavanvandaal: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
There can be so many reason of it. You can have problems with blood vessels, displacement of the vertebrae and scoliosis. You need to do tests and, probably, the doctor will tell you to do MRT. Dont try to cure yourself, it can be dangerous. When i wrote an essay for the best custom essay writing websites on the topic of the displacement of the vertebrae, i have understood how dangerous it can be, it even can cause some chronic diseases.
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Sweetrolly(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jackeeh:

Like I earlier wrote, staph isn't solely contracted through sex. Writing from experience. If I hadn't done the test I wouldn't have suspected it. A friend had a similar waist pain wahala n guess what the cause was? Yours may not be caused by the same culprit but still just run the test just to rule that one out. Yours may be a dislocation but seeing that uve already ruled that out, it won't hurt to carry out another investigation.

THANKS BRO I WILL TRY ANOTHER TEST

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Sweetrolly(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
pavanvandaal:
There can be so many reason of it. You can have problems with blood vessels, displacement of the vertebrae and scoliosis. You need to do tests and, probably, the doctor will tell you to do MRT. Dont try to cure yourself, it can be dangerous. When i wrote an essay for the best custom essay writing websites on the topic of the displacement of the vertebrae, i have understood how dangerous it can be, it even can cause some chronic diseases.

THANKS A LOT I APPRECIATE
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Sweetrolly(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
ahsekeena:
I was having the exact same pain u are experiencing. I couldn't lie on my side or bend. I started taking calcitone calcium supplements and it stopped. I don't know if the drugs helped tho but I'm happy I'm okay now.

I HAVE BEEN TAKING IBUPROFEN BUT IT WILL ONLY SUBDUE THE PAIN A LITTLE
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sweetrolly:

I HAVE BEEN TAKING IBUPROFEN BUT IT WILL ONLY SUBDUE THE PAIN A LITTLE

Ibuprofen is just for momentary relief.

Get dr. Meyer's calcitone its very cheap and easy to get. take it twice a day. I hope it helps. But what I read about back pain of this nature is that it doesn't last forever,mine was for about 6mnths or less.

I remember I couldn't even do basic house chores or sleep well.
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Sweetrolly(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ibuprofen is just for momentary relief.

Get dr. Meyer's calcitone its very cheap and easy to get. take it twice a day. I hope it helps. But what I read about back pain of this nature is that it doesn't last forever,mine was for about 6mnths or less.

I remember I couldn't even do basic house chores or sleep well.

Wow...I pray mine stops too..thanks a lot
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by tforever(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
hope it's OK now
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Sweetrolly(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
tforever:
hope it's OK now
BRO IT'S STILL THERE O
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by tforever(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sweetrolly:

BRO IT'S STILL THERE O
alright this is my little testimony..... I had a very bad accident in 2013 in which my right
collar bone was fractured. I was unable to work for
1 years after that accident. The injury did not
improve with time, and in due time rheumatism set
in. I would experience pain every time before it
starts to rain. I also had to sleep sideways. One
lucky day I met my brother’s friend who
recommended me some FLP products. He
confidently assured that if I had the patience in
using the products, I should see some improvement
in my condition in a month or two. Following his
recommendation, I took Forever Arctic-Sea, forever freedom .Active Ha
Forever Bee Pollen and Forever Bee
Propolis daily after only 15 days; I noticed that my
pain had subsided. My collar bone fully recovered
after 2 months and I can now sleep in any position I
want! My sincere thanks to my brother's friend and
those amazing FLP products.
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Sweetrolly(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
tforever:
alright this is my little testimony..... I had a very bad accident in 2013 in which my right
collar bone was fractured. I was unable to work for
1 years after that accident. The injury did not
improve with time, and in due time rheumatism set
in. I would experience pain every time before it
starts to rain. I also had to sleep sideways. One
lucky day I met my brother’s friend who
recommended me some FLP products. He
confidently assured that if I had the patience in
using the products, I should see some improvement
in my condition in a month or two. Following his
recommendation, I took Forever Arctic-Sea, forever freedom .Active Ha
Forever Bee Pollen and Forever Bee
Propolis daily after only 15 days; I noticed that my
pain had subsided. My collar bone fully recovered
after 2 months and I can now sleep in any position I
want! My sincere thanks to my brother's friend and
those amazing FLP products.

That's Amazing...ARE this drugs in pharmacies?
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by starkids: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2015
6 sessions with a physiotherapist will be ok. if you are in lagos the contact:08026614275

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Sweetrolly(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2015
starkids:
6 sessions with a physiotherapist will be ok. if you are in lagos the contact:08026614275

BRO am in owerri
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by tforever(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sweetrolly:

That's Amazing...ARE this drugs in pharmacies?
no they are actually products of a private company its not sold in pharmacy. you can only get them at the company.
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by PrettyClare7(f): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
I get mild waist pain when i bend since childhood so i avoid bending for long. its either i sit or i squat bt 2mnths ago i ws preparing for sch n had gone to take my bath only to notice my entire waist seized mvmnt. I culdnt pick up soap and managed to crawl out of the bathup to tel my mum. Through out dat day i lay on my stomach unable to shift even my leg to talk more of sitting. I could only raise my neck. I hv forgoten the drug my mum got bt by the nxt day it ws as if nothing happened. That ws d day i knew the power of my waist. Tnk God for evrythng
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by imagrg(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sweetrolly:
GUYS I NEED YOUR MATURED OPINIONS ON THIS ISSUE AM HAVING

FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS NOW I HAVE BEEN HAVING WAIST PAINS ESPECIALLY WHEN EVER I WANT TO BEND DOWN TO PICK SOMETHING AND ALSO WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING.. AND ALSO FEEL A LITTLE PAIN WHEN EVER I SIT DOWN BUT I DON'T FEEL PAINS WHILE STANDING OR WALKING ....GUYS PLEASE YOUR HUMBLE AND MATURED ADVICE IS NEEDED... WHAT COULD BE THE COURSE OF THIS? AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYBODY WITH A SIMILAR CASE

THANKS
Ruzu bitters is the answer!! Call 08035096342
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by running: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jackeeh:
please how did u cure the staph? I mean the drugs u use,please can u prescribe them for me
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Jackeeh(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
running:
please how did u cure the staph? I mean the drugs u use,please can u prescribe them for me

Firstly a urine test I did tested positive for staph. Jointly a culture and sensitivity test was done to know the right antibiotics the bacteria was susceptible to. I got the antibiotics. I combined two antibiotics. Took the right dosage n for the right duration. After a month, I bought 2 bottles of staph wiper from a herbal dealer. That was it. Went back for another test a month later n nothing was found. Taking the antibiotics alone would have sufficed. But I opted for both ways n it worked for me.
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by running: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jackeeh:

Firstly a urine test I did tested positive for staph. Jointly a culture and sensitivity test was done to know the right antibiotics the bacteria was susceptible to. I got the antibiotics. I combined two antibiotics. Took the right dosage n for the right duration. After a month, I bought 2 bottles of staph wiper from a herbal dealer. That was it. Went back for another test a month later n nothing was found. Taking the antibiotics alone would have sufficed. But I opted for both ways n it worked for me.
how did u combine two antibiotic,were they recommended for you by your doctor.

Again,it was only the first time that I did blood culture that Heavy growth of staph was found,I took some medication including herb.and now for than 3 times I have gone for another lab it always shows no bacteria found but I still experience the symptoms.what do u suggest I do.pls help.
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by Jackeeh(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
running:
how did u combine two antibiotic,were they recommended for you by your doctor.

Again,it was only the first time that I did blood culture that Heavy growth of staph was found,I took some medication including herb.and now for than 3 times I have gone for another lab it always shows no bacteria found but I still experience the symptoms.what do u suggest I do.pls help.

Yes they were prescribed by the doctor. with the help of the test I did. What symptoms do u have exactly? Cos mine was severe waist pain alone. Nothing else. And I did not even finish the treatment when I felt relieved. What are ur symptoms?
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by NotNairalandi(m): 2:23am On Aug 09, 2015
Jackeeh:

Yes they were prescribed by the doctor. with the help of the test I did. What symptoms do u have exactly? Cos mine was severe waist pain alone. Nothing else. And I did not even finish the treatment when I felt relieved. What are ur symptoms?
I have someone with same experience.waist pain only.
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? by running: 2:30am On Aug 09, 2015
Jackeeh:

mine is that I feel so hot inside my body.that's all!

(1) (Reply)

Tramadol As Cure For Premature Ejaculation / Blood Donation- Experiences Of A First Time Donor, Share Yours / Is There Such A Thing As An Early Life Crisis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.