Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden (7170 Views)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / Apply For Free Tuition In Sweden Without Toefl,ielts / Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden by Montex: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2008
Hi,
I am proud to say that I am free from the school hassles here in Nigeria. I have been admitted to Study Electronics (Telecommunication) in Gavle University in Sweden. There are several good courses to choose from ranging from Economics, software Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics etc. Who says UK and US is the best place to study? I really disagree with them all.I will like to inform you about free education in Sweden and other Scandinavian countries.

I have documented all you need to know about this and much more in my e-book

In my e-book, you will find the list of Universities that must grant you admission before you can be granted visa; courses they offer; documents you need to be granted admission and visa, when to apply, the courses they offer in spring and Autumn for you to choose from, how to apply, how to book appointment online for visa, questions to expect at the embassy etc

For more information, feel free to contact me on monte_christo@rocketmail.com. Wish you all the best
Re: I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden by untainted: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2008
congratulations. but there's a difference b/w gaining admission and actually securing a student visa and being in school. Pls are you in sweden currently? If yes, great. by the way, ur post is vague; I want to do a masters in journalism or masscommunication. Give me details of requirement both academic and financial. thanks. I want it on this forum not through email if you don't mind. thanks
Re: I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden by Knight2(m): 3:05am On Oct 20, 2008
Broda i need dis tin more dan u,i beg u wit d name of GOD ALMIGHT tell me more of d packet. 1 luv
Re: I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden by iceland(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2008
Montex:

Hi,
I am proud to say that I am free from the school hassles here in Nigeria. I have been admitted to Study Electronics (Telecommunication) in Gavle University in Sweden
Is it the admission that is making u mad?People get admission like hell.Apply for student visa and hear wen!Sweden is no go area when it comes to student visa.So many rules and a little mistake,They will deny your visa one time.Just dont over joy.Contact me for guidance.I will tell you all the pros and cons.
Re: I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden by Montex: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2008
My brother thanks a lot. Sorry I did not state it to you that I got the VISA. I was among the few they granted VISA and I am here to let my fellow nairalander who are interested know the koko. I have tabled down everything they need to know.

Thanks once again for your concern.
Re: I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden by uthmanj(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2008
congrats pls I will need the details. kindly send it to my box uthmanjimoh@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden by Adamsmm(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2008
bros,kindly help me with this sweden stuff, can o level student apply and if yes,what and what document should he or she send to facilitate his admission.

you can contact me on adam4dlord@yahoo.com or 07039538851
Re: I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden by ARTHAS: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2009
hi& thx
after congratulations I want some information aboute education in sweden!

I graduated from mining engineering but I want to continue my way in architecture!
is there any way to di this?!

and I want ur e.book & ur experiences in this feild

thx a lot
plz send me ur help to similarking@yahoo.com
Re: I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2009
bro ,congrats ,i wish u all d best.i just applied for thier spring semester,(undergraduate level)i'm arrangin my documents but i want 2 knw if my secondary skool transcript will b sent by my skool or is it possible 2 collect it frm my skool and send myself 2 studera.

i also want 2 knw bout d visa requirement cos i heard they deny students visa a lot.i dont want 2 fall victim of dat.i want 2 knw if they accept a sponsor 's statement of account for undergraduate students or is it a must dat it must be ur statement of account.can u pls email everything i need 2 knw on my mail which nicenikky4real@yahoo.com.thanks, i will b expectin ur reply
Re: I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden by maanig: 8:17pm On May 29, 2010
Dear Montex !

Hi, Hope you will b fine there, Please send to me your favorable details as well as your eBook, which guide us to get admission in Sweden, as well as tell me, Is there any college or university, which got admission without IELTS and TOFELS? I'am also student of BE Telecom, and i want to get admission in Master from Sweden. Plz plz must reply?

My email is : engr.imrang@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Very Sincerely
Maanig.
Re: I Don't Need Toefl, Ielts, To Study In Sweden by Scooby1(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2010
NLanders all the information you need about studying in sweden.

https://www.studera.nu/studera/1374.html

You dont have to buy any bloody e-book shyte!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest Scientist Ever, Albert Elsten Or Isaac Newton? / I Bet You Didn't Know Shark Eggs Look Like This!!! (photos) / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Cutoff Mark!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.