Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! (4357 Views)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / help save a fellow man from death! #SaveSeyanu From #leukemia / Please Lets Save A Soul!!! EBOLA ALREADY HAS A CURE AND SOMEONE CLOSE NEEDS IT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by ayomifull(f): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2008
@texas I tried the paypal thing and after entering my card details and all the info required i got this message 'This feature is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later is there anything i might have done wrong? Have never used paypal before
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by moneykid(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2008
Pls am stoke up with cash and can someone tell me aw to make money in a very eay way pls.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 4:52am On Nov 07, 2008
ayomifull:

@texas I tried the paypal thing and after entering my card details and all the info required i got this message 'This feature is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later is there anything i might have done wrong? Have never used paypal before

Thanks Ayomifull. It could be from paypal, try it again. God bless you.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by kola2talks(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2008
ALMIGHTY ALLAH WILL GRANT Y0U A FULFILL HEALTHINESS. shocked :oTHANKS
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by autosng: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2008
May the Great Healer, take away your sickness in JESUS NAME Amen
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by ayomifull(f): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2008
The guy still need our help plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
[size=15pt]What a shame![/size]

For the past two months or so, we have been trying to raise 7 million naira to save a man's life, there was an advert in the paper, I don't know whether the TV advert has been placed, all our big men didn't deem it fit to donate but for PDP fundraising dinner, see the list of few(as this is not all) donations below

Femi Otedola 1.3 billion naira

Aliko Dangote cement for the entire construction worth 3 billion naira

PDP board of trustee 100million naira

PDP central working commite 1 billion naira

Imo state house of assembly 5 million naira

Chief Emeka Offor 50 million naira

Joseph Bello 10 million naira

Chief Michael Otedola 25 million naira

Princess Bola Shagaya 25 million naira

One anonymous donor 100 million naira

Strabag construction company 100 million naira

Ogun state 10 million naira

President Yaradua 0.5million naira

Vice president Jonathan 0.4 million naira

source punch newspaper and thisday 

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20081115402079

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=128187

What a shame!
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by izzabett(f): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2008
mmm!!!!!! just to eat!!!! god dey o!!
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by infosolo: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2008
i sincerely pray that God will heal him
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2008
Status update

Target: N 7,000,000

Raised to date: N 2, 391,093.93

Amount to go: N4, 608,906.07

We could all make the difference.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
Update from my facebook

To all well wishers: I will like to say a big thank you for all your support and encouragement, I am trying to get all donor list from the Nigeria account, inorder to acknowledge all donors both in Nigera and Abroad.

Friends, I will like to inform you that, vanguard, tribune, compact, guardian and national daily newspapers in Nigeria have advertised Akinola Akinyemi in their papers, you can also go online to this newspaper to check it out, They had an interview with Akinola and his wife, please kindly check it online. And this advert will be on for one week or more and they did this advert for free,

Thank you all for your support. God bless you abundantly,  Akinola also extend his love, appreciation and thanks to all his wellwishers,

Here is the link to vanguard story

http://www.vanguardngr.com/content/view/21892/123/

We can all make the difference!

Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by ayomifull(f): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2008
texas543:

[size=15pt]What a shame![/size]

For the past two months or so, we have been trying to raise 7 million naira to save a man's life, there was an advert in the paper, I don't know whether the TV advert has been placed, all our big men didn't deem it fit to donate but for PDP fundraising dinner, see the list of few(as this is not all) donations below

Femi Otedola 1.3 billion naira

Aliko Dangote cement for the entire construction worth 3 billion naira

PDP board of trustee 100million naira

PDP central working commite 1 billion naira

Imo state house of assembly 5 million naira

Chief Emeka Offor 50 million naira

Joseph Bello 10 million naira

Chief Michael Otedola 25 million naira

Princess Bola Shagaya 25 million naira

One anonymous donor 100 million naira

Strabag construction company 100 million naira

Ogun state 10 million naira

President Yaradua 0.5million naira

Vice president Jonathan 0.4 million naira

source punch newspaper and thisday

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20081115402079

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=128187

What a shame!

WHAT A SHAME! WHAT A SHAME! WHAT A SHAME! WHAT A SHAME! WHAT A SHAME!
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by inze(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2008
May the Good Lord heal him,

Doesn't hinder my Donation
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by gentleone(f): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2008
It is well, I read the story in Punch last week or so.
My prayer is that God will touch the heart of people or even someone to donate the remaining money needed so that he can get the necessary medical attention needed asap.

I forwarded this to all my contacts and I hope they will all donate even as I contribute my own widow's mite.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by gentleone(f): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2008
@ texas, any update on akin?
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2009
Sorry for MIA. Update from my facebook.

I will get an update on the Nigerian acct but the Uk acct is £3,290.89. I presume we've managed to raised a total sum of 4million naira(both abroad and Nigeria), which leave us with 3million naira. I'm still waiting for Akinola to give me an update on the Nigerian acct, once I get hold of it I will definately inform the group members.

I spoke to Akinola today, and he send his love and appreciation to everyone, he really really appreciate all your support, prayers and encouragement.

I am really sorry for keeping this long before updating members.

Though, he's getting ready for his treatment even though the money is yet to be completed, he's so positive about everything(God's healing,treatment, financial aspect and so on).

Please continue to pray for him and his cosin(donor). And if possible call him and lift him up with the words of God.

If you have any concern or queries, please kindly send me a mail or call me,

Thank you all for all your supports, prayers, donations, suggestions, phone calls, emails and encouragement. God bless u all (Amen),
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2009
Latest Update from my facebook

Akinola is doing fine, He's getting ready for his treatment/operation in India. But I will like to urge u all to continue inviting ur friends to join this group and if u still want to make ur contribution to Akinola, please kindly do so, through paypal or get in touch with Akinola or my myself.

I will also like to take this opportunity to ask anyone who can help Akinola with transportation for his twice weekly dialysis treatment from Ibadan to Lagos(vice-versa), as he is presently having transportation problems, please, please kindly get in touch with me or Akinola.

Continue to pray for him and support him in anyway(phone call, email,text,prayers, donations,visiting etc). God bless u all for joining this group.

Akinola may be contacted on +2348022504935 or via Facebook
alternatively contact Bola Fashola- a friend of Akinola & contact person for
this group on +447507654278
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2009
Latest update from my facebook

I will like to take this opportunity to say a big thank u to all the group members for their support and encouragement and most especially the media,

Last week friday, the governor of Oyo state gave Akinola a check of 5miilion naira, which has been sent to India, where Akinola will be having his operation.

Akinola is fully ready to go for his operation. Please continue to pray for him and Almighty God will continue to bless and be with us all(amen).

No matter what u are going thru in life never give up(food for thot)
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by Odunnu: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2011
How is Akinola 2years down the line? Please update.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 14 2021 In Nigeria / How To Get Rid Of Baby Jaundice / List Of Malaria Drugs Removed From European Markets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.