Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! (4349 Views)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / help save a fellow man from death! #SaveSeyanu From #leukemia / Please Lets Save A Soul!!! EBOLA ALREADY HAS A CURE AND SOMEONE CLOSE NEEDS IT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2008
Akinola Akinyemi is a 35year old man, who was diagnosed of kidney failure just after he got married, three years ago. He lives in Ibadan but often travel to Lagos for dialises treatment which presently cost him 60,000naira. He presently does not have any kids. His parents are both alive,aged and not in any position to help financially.

He presently needs a transplant, which will be done in India. We as friends and family have managed to raise some amount of money, which is on going for the last eight months, his sister and other friends have been making donations on a monthly basis.

The doctor has urged his family to send him to India for an immediate kidney transplant for which a donor has been found.

This group is to support him financially and pray for him concerning his treatment.

God Almighty will continue to be with you as you support Akinola.

You can reach Akinola on +8022504935, or myself (Bola) on 07507654278.

if you are abroad and want to make donation: please, simply visit www.paypal.com, then click on send money to a friend, then type to:akinolainneed22@yahoo.co.uk, enter your amount, in the currency you are paying, then click on personal and mark it as gift, u can then enter your card details. if you have any difficulties please contact me on 07507654278.

And if you are in Nigeria, here is another method of donation, you can simply pay into this account:
Name:Akinola Akinyemi
Acct no: 0181701700027
Bank:Oceanic bank plc
Branch:Iwo Road, Ibadan.

Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2008

Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by favcom(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2008
May you receive your healing this moment in Jesus name!
God heals, I believe.
This shouldn't hinder my offering sha wink
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by jibenchi: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2008
go join the healing school in lagos with pastor christ. its all free both feeding, go and be save, then com 4 testimony
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by dgb4(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2008
God must surely heal him
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by damiso(f): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
The lord is his strength.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by Godalone(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2008
God will heal you,He can do all things.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by ogbongzky(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2008
God will heal you , i will pray for you
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by hbrednic: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
delected
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by damiso(f): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2008
hbrednic:

God will heal him,God will heal him, where are your offerings?
God will heal him through a medical doctor and he needs money for that.
please donate to save a soul and make a diff.

You do not hav eto insult people who offer prayers as the group are actually offering both paryers and financial support.and besides some people make donations anonymously without having to let the whole world know on NL.so pls do donate to help him but pls dont insult those who offer prayers.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by Wannida: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2008
MAY GOD GRANT HIM DIVINE HEALING, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN cry
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2008
Thank you for all your prayers and donations. May God continue to be with us all. Thank you Seun for making it an homepage topic.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by Danke: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2008
ewwwww. . . . . . . . by his stripes u r healed
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by skfa1: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2008
Receive your healling in Jesus name amen.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by Azo(m): 1:49am On Oct 21, 2008
May Almighty Allah Heal him. . .
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by yimiton(f): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2008
The the Good Lord be his strength and grant him healing both in mind, body and soul in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by CAI: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2008
May Almighty God look upon you with His Infinite mercies and lift this pains from your body as His sends His Angels to minister to your body and your needs,financially, emotionally and spiritually.MAY GOD HEAL YOU THRU THE WOUNDS OF JESUS CHRIST.YOU ARE HEALED.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by kateangel(f): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2008
cry cry cry sad sad God will heal my his power and grace he shall live and not die he shall eat d labour of his friut. God is always by ur side dont loose hope on him.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 4:24am On Oct 22, 2008
As culled from my facebook profile

This is just to update my fellow friends and parents, that Akinola dialysis is still on going twice every week in Lagos. I spoke to him today and he's just okay but still in pain, uncomfortable and still needs an urgent kidney transplant,

We've managed to raise two million naira before creating this group for him, and since this group has been created we've managed to raise £678+£500(still to be cleared)=£1,178 (total in abroad) and 100,000naira has been raised from the Nigerian acount, He needs 7million naira for his treatment
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2008
I command you right now, by the risen of the LORD Jesus Christ from the Cross of calvary, be healed in God's name. Amen
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by ayomifull(f): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2008
texas i have pasted this same appeal in health, family, love, religion and politics sections with different heading so everyone can read it.

In heath as 'someone is in pain and need our collective help'
In family as 'She has never enjoyed her wedding pls help her'
In love as 'This is what love is'
In religion as 'Attention Tithe payers and Non tax payers'
In politics as 'Nigeria is a joke'
Hopefully everyone will get to read it somewhere.

Is there a way of contributing towards this over here instead of having to go through Nigeria? I live in Ireland. Thanks
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2008
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

if you are abroad and want to make donation: please, simply visit www.paypal.com then click on send money to a friend, then type to:akinolainneed22@yahoo.co.uk, enter your amount, in the currency you are paying, then click on personal and mark it as gift, u can then enter your card details.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by Morenike3(f): 4:04am On Oct 23, 2008
If this is not yahooze!!!!!!!!!!!, I pray for him and his family embarassed embarassed
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by lobinoxebe(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2008
Only Jesus can save,

Tell him to accept Jesus as His peraonal Lord and savior,

Stay Blessed,

Be healed in Jesus Name.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ topic

Arrant nonsense. Greedy people. If you know you can't donate a dime better shut up than use the name of your God in vain.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

Arrant nonsense. Greedy people. If you know you can't donate a dime better shut up than use the name of your God in vain.

Its OK. We all have different ways of dealing with issues.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by Nkenim(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2008
am wishing all de best.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by frijos(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2008
Pls pls pls let's stop all this rubbish. Be honest how many of us who says we'll pray for him will actually remember to do that. I don't have any money right now but God knows if I do i\ll donate. Nothing is too small, remember your 50 or 100 naira can save his life. And anybody can find him/herself in same condition yes it can happen to anybody so be a cheerful giver and see how the lord will reward u. I hope it won't be too late but i promise this Friday i'll go and pay 1,000 naira into that account. There's no need to question the genuinity of this story but if it isn't true and the poster is trying to rip people off their hard earned money then a curse is gonna come on him.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2008
Update from my facebook

I will like to say a big thank you to everyone that has make donations towards Akinola's health, also thank you all for your supports, prayers, suggestions, emails and phone calls to both myself and Akinola. May Almighty God reward you all for everything,

I will like to bring to your attention that Akinola still need your financial assistance, i know most of us have other financial commitments, but please try and support Akinola financially, he desperately need your financial support and prayers, all your prayers is really working for him, because Akinola has been sick for over three years now and not many people with this type of Akinola's sickness have managed to survive it this far, at the moment he need medical support, So please friends and family kindly support Akinola financially.

Presently he need 5million naira, which is equivalent to about £24000. We've manage to raise £2215 both from paypal account and Nigeria account, and Akinola still need about £21,785.

Akinola's dialysis is still ongoing twice weekly in Lagos and its cost him 60,000naira, but this money is funded by his family/relatives, All he need now is kidney transplant so he can live a normal life like me and you.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by Dipole: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2008
God is the only healer. He will heal him if he believe in Him.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by texas543(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2008
Update from my facebook.

Akinola remains in good spirits (I spoke with him today) and is
appreciative of the support he has received so far.

Media & publicity

Akinola was featured in the Tribune newspapers, Nigeria, and is due to
be featured in another national Daily in the coming weeks. If anyone
has links with media houses in and outside Nigeria kindly put in a word
so we can get as much publicity and hence more donations for Akinola

Amount raised so far

Total from UK: £1,675 @ N202 to £1:         N 338,350
Update from Nigerian account:         N140, 000
Subtotal: N 478,350

Amount raised in Nigeria (cash in hand): N 1,000,000

Status update

Target:             N 7,000,000

Raised to date:        N 1,478,350

Amount to go:        N5, 521,650

We could all make the difference. No amount is too small. God bless you.
Re: Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! by hannydarl(f): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2008
its a shame I dont have money now I hope to make a donation soon tho.I wonder where all those govt theives who steal money are esp the latest theif who stole to buy cars they wont help poor sick people o but if them friends dey throw party to do birthday dem go buy am car gift and build house for am.I wonder why God does not give people like me who will be more than willing to help others money instead him dey give all those thieves the opportunity to make am big and rich. angry theives who cant be say I helped this ot that person when in need.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Vagina Makes Embarrassing Sounds During Sex, Should I Be Worried? / Stem Cell: Unique Solution To Your Health Problems / Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.