Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Advise On PKO Business. Buyers Etc - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advise On PKO Business. Buyers Etc (940 Views)

I Need Large Quantity Of Pko / I Need Reliable Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) / Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On PKO Business. Buyers Etc by usmanah: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hi there

I am about to set up a palm kernel oil mill in Edo state. I need advise and tips from people that have been in the business

Most importantly, contacts of buyers that are willing to buy large quantities

Thanks
Re: Advise On PKO Business. Buyers Etc by claraworld: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
What part of edo state are planning to set it up? Send me an email, i am from Benin though i live in lagos now, am about setting up something like that in benin also, i think i could b of help to you and you of help to me also i4positive@yahoo.com
Re: Advise On PKO Business. Buyers Etc by noblefarm: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
please I want to set up palm/kernel oil processing business in Ilorin, pls anybody to put me thru on where to get the machines. my email: ignobiz@gmai.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Regular Suppliers Of Cat Fish Table Size / Soya Beans Processing Companies In Nigetia / Has Anyone Seen This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.