Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections (35593 Views)

Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition / Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra / South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by atlwireles: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nigeria: Where Jihad and Christian Persecution Run Rampant

w.frontpagemag.com/2013/raymond-ibrahim/nigeria-where-jihad-and-christian-persecution-run-rampant/
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by atlwireles: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
I normally never engage in religious debate on this forum, the attempt by some to insult or belittle Pastor Ayo must be confronted head on. He remains the best thing to ever happen to CAN in this country. That's why the Muslims can't stand him. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
[b]
Iykopee: The problem with most Xtians is their inability to own a copy of the koran and read a handful portion of it from time to time in other to understand vividly the driving force behind Islamic activities.. So trying to make peace with a known vicious creation is an effort in futility.

@ topic, Pastor Ayo may not be the right person to lead CAN for its much taunted glory but without a blink of the eyes, Ayo stood up for Xtians and was vocal against Xtian persecution in the north. Where was the cardinal then? We didnt even hear from the sultan directing whosoever is responsible for destroyin churches to stop.

However, one wonder why the Sultan decides to parley with d cardinal. gawd! Its simple, sheer hypocrisy. He wants a dummy he could toss up and down. Pastor Ayo is not that kind of character and he's not ready to pander to the sultan's antics of peace and harmony over 2015 elections now. Why? becos he knew what Islam stands for and the actions of its adherents inside-out.

Lastly, i'm a Xtian and if u cant stand up and speak on behalf of Xtians in the time of trouble, i sincerely believe that u are not representing our interests whether CAN OR NO CAN.
[/b]
Permission to quote.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Rufex07(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
ResourceMan: As a Catholic, I feel so ashamed, pained and angered at Onaiyekan and the Cathilic Church. I do not and I will never like the pentecostal churches, but Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor is the best President C.A.N has ever produced. When I see foools and idiats commenting on this thread I feel so angered and wish that boko haram has visited their madness on each and everyone of them talking nonsense on this thread, then they will have the picture of Pastor Ayo enlarged in their houses and pray to him for protection.
Northern Christians and the real sensible Christians (Catholics included) knows the head of the C.A.N and he is Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor.
what is this one saying...?

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
ResourceMan: @ Atliwireles and Jerseyboy
It is time to abandon this thread,may this ignorant people face the wrath of the most deadliest and unrelenting force on earth.
Don't know if it's cowardice or ignorance or both that make southern Christians to think like these guys. May be they need ISIS to get here before they know this: We are at WAR.

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
To me, it's a p*agan conference. What's the difference between Muslims and Catholics? None if you ask me. Same extremism, intolerance of other sect, self righteousness and finally, the use of same equipments for worship. If praying for the leaders as directed by God is a sin, I'll rather commit it with CAN than be a religious extremist like Catholics undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Rufex07(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
ResourceMan:

The actions of people like Onaiyekan has made most Catholics like me ashamed of them, imagine in Borno State 62 out of 68 Catholic churches has been bombed and the State govt. refused to rebuild any, but went ahead to even revoke the land occupancy of some of them (standard practice in the core North). Thank God I am a thinking Catholic, if we follow these folks sheepishly we will all be slaughtered and killed while they will be in their Abuja and Lagos Diocesan councils presiding over a non-existent congregation. I do not know what is wrong with the Nigerian Catholics leadership, the Holy Catholic Church lead the Crusaders against the blood thirsty crazy jihardist and that is why the world is free today. Otherwise we all would have had a permanent black spot on our forehead as evidence praying to Allah.
Are you insinuating reprisal attack?

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by say4gunit(m): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
atlwireles:

good night kid.
Have a nightmare old man!
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Alexk2(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2014

henchamb:

Who are you to question my Christianity.
You should also defend his toutish attire and his utterances
no offence, bro..bt u rili need to knw why i questn ur Christianity...itz simply because you term CAN; the umbrella body For Christian, a political party:....a proverb goes thus in yoruba.."only a bastard point the left(accusing) finger to his father's house"....i don't want to believe that u'll play abt CAN with such statement if you are truely a Christian let alone been serious.

abt the dressing of the man of God, i've never seen anything wrong with his dress sense....maybe u need to find out how an Itsekiri man normally dress...better be informed, bro.

you also mentn utterances; pls., give us example by quoting @ least one of such statement here....for me, the man is simply doing what most men of God are failing to do; defending and advocating for the security of Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by premium1: 12:13am On Aug 12, 2014
Kai,chRistians on this thread Running doWn pastoR Oritsejafor,it is such a pity andd a big shame! CAn u ever hear a muslim saying deRogatory words about dere immams? We are so divided yet we claim to b called followers of Christ.
What has pastor ORitsejafoR done to warrant all these insults?He wears a long chain, Iڪ dat a sin? TD Jakes wears a stud does dat make him less a christian! I jst don't understand this hatred! Christians,don't speak ill of ur spiritual leaders,let God Almighty bee the judge!

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by ibdeals1(m): 12:14am On Aug 12, 2014
ok....
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:24am On Aug 12, 2014
ResourceMan: As a Catholic, I feel so ashamed, pained and angered at Onaiyekan and the Cathilic Church. I do not and I will never like the pentecostal churches, but Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor is the best President C.A.N has ever produced. When I see foools and idiats commenting on this thread I feel so angered and wish that boko haram has visited their madness on each and everyone of them talking nonsense on this thread, then they will have the picture of Pastor Ayo enlarged in their houses and pray to him for protection.
Northern Christians and the real sensible Christians (Catholics included) knows the head of the C.A.N and he is Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor.

In this modern age of tech its crystal clear that d xtian community can't b deceived anymore.
Pastor Ayo is d best thing that has ever happened to christians in nigeria in recent times.
Today as I write I know Bishop Kukah personally as someone close to his root
But with all d killings going on in Southern kaduna in d past 30 yrs how vocal is he in letting the whole world know their plight?? He is like unofficial spoke person of d sultan of sokoto having being lobbied to sokoto in order to keep him in a cooler so dat d decimation of his people can go unnoticed
How would this interfaith talkshop change our present constitution that only recognised ISLAM as the official religion of Nigeria?
How would this talkshop change the current stance of Core Northern states in not granting church building permit?
How can this arrangee talkshop stop the discrimatory practices all over the North and ABJ against ordinary xtians.
When will Northern muslims sincerely back and support a christian presidential candidate from North?
When ? How?
Its only Pastor Ayo Oritse dat would tell d truth without fear of the sultan, emirs, violent muslims on what there is....
Its indeed d last days!!

5 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by crackhouse(m): 1:01am On Aug 12, 2014
that Oresejiofor looks and behaves like an occult member to me. I was wondering why he was not allowed to pray during Fund raising for Boko haram victims, instead Prof Nebo was the one that prayed. Political pastor.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Dapresident(m): 1:12am On Aug 12, 2014
hazyfm: [size=18pt]PLS WHO IS Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor?[/size]
haba u mean u don't knw him, he is Akala's elder broda who was taken away frm their home in ogbomoso wen he was jux 9 yrs old. I hope u knw him nw??
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by alcoholic(m): 1:31am On Aug 12, 2014
NL can be misleading sometimes, if I avnt knwn this great man of God on a personally basis I wuld easily av believed the blasphemy these catolics extremist are propagating, in christaindom noting happens by accident, papa Ayo is the type of MOG CAN desperately needs, but the catolics seem to be thinking otherwise just because he is a pentecostal,
let me say here dat catolics are nt d only xtains in Nigeria, with or without their support for CAN Christianity will continue to move 4ward in dis country,
Wat baffles me d most is some of d kiddish pretext d catolic body gave as reasons for them pulling out of CAN, and they call themselves believers, well they should keep dreaming, cos I knw that all these insult on a genuine MOG is due to cheer jelousy, papa Ayo is simply living their dreams, it's really incredible... d grace upon papa Ayo's life is so strong, that these cardinals wish they had a portion of d Grace in his life. jealousy is nt d way to get it dudes. like him or hate him He is one of d best things that has happened to Nigeria, the sane xtains can atestify to that.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 12, 2014
henchamb: CAN is the religious wing of PDP. This is not a political gathering so the nigga presido is not welcomed.
NB ... before you quote me and yarn trash am a Christian

Papa Ayo, no maater what they say, please continue to speak out against forceful Islmasation of Nigeioa!

Shame om those who are blind to see what Christians in nigeria are facing, and a bigger shame to those who are pretending avout it.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 12, 2014
crackhouse: that Oresejiofor looks and behaves like an occult member to me. I was wondering why he was not allowed to pray during Fund raising for Boko haram victims, instead Prof Nebo was the one that prayed. Political pastor.

i did com close to him, ans believe me, Papa Ayo is nor only sound, he is loaded! When he is not invited or allowed to pray at polutical gatherings, it is an honour!

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:56am On Aug 12, 2014
IdiAmin1: To me, it's a p*agan conference. What's the difference between Muslims and Catholics? None if you ask me. Same extremism, intolerance of other sect, self righteousness and finally, the use of same equipments for worship. If praying for the leaders as directed by God is a sin, I'll rather commit it with CAN than be a religious extremist like Catholics undecided

Guy,calm your nerves and dont mistake conservative for intolerance. Two different thing.
In the name of
The father
The son
The holy spirit
Amen!
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by alcoholic(m): 1:58am On Aug 12, 2014
IdiAmin1: To me, it's a p*agan conference. What's the difference between Muslims and Catholics? None if you ask me. Same extremism, intolerance of other sect, self righteousness and finally, the use of same equipments for worship. If praying for the leaders as directed by God is a sin, I'll rather commit it with CAN than be a religious extremist like Catholics undecided

u gat it spot on, they think christainity is a competition,
sometimes I wonder d kind of gospel they dish out to their congregations, little wonders there are so many propangada and misconduct among d Roman catolics, they are so complicated in their doctrines and their wwwways.

if we continue allowing CAN to be ruled by those docile cardinals, I bet christainity will be wiped out in no tym out of dis country.., For the bible says; the kindom of God suffereth violence and the violent takes it by FORCE. #WeRefuseToBeTrampledUponByJihadist

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by tit(f): 2:11am On Aug 12, 2014
So according to you Christians:
Onaiyekan = Judas

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by alcoholic(m): 2:20am On Aug 12, 2014
tit: So according to you Christians:
Onaiyekan = Judas

i'll say yeah, in the absence of no befitting word to quantify his likes. Any more questn

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by alcoholic(m): 2:33am On Aug 12, 2014
isn't He good looking,Na only witch nai nor dey like better tins

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Blackchampion(m): 4:36am On Aug 12, 2014
ekolina: HE IS THE HEAD OF PENTECONSTAT NOT THE HEAD OF CATHOLICS
Dia shld be no segregation in Christiandom cos all of us re d same in Christ Jesus, unless u want to tell me dat Catholics re idolaters.
#no bashing

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:49am On Aug 12, 2014
atlwireles:

When Pastor Ayo takes the stage, all Nigeria TV stations go carry yan live, Goodluck, Sambo, David Mark, govs, senators, who is who of Nigeria's business will be present. And your cardinal will be no where close. probably drinking tea with your sultan. Xtians in Nigeria will never again be lead by those that dine with their tormentors.
And David Mark, GEJ, Senators, Govs and all other top officials you just revealed to us OritseRozay frolics with are not the ones tormenting Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by teniyi(m): 4:56am On Aug 12, 2014
Oritsejafor, the Bling Bling pastor is a problem to all Nigerian!
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by ResourceMan(m): 5:52am On Aug 12, 2014
alcoholic: NL can be misleading sometimes, if I avnt knwn this great man of God on a personally basis I wuld easily av believed the blasphemy these catolics extremist are propagating, in christaindom noting happens by accident, papa Ayo is the type of MOG CAN desperately needs, but the catolics seem to be thinking otherwise just because he is a pentecostal,
let me say here dat catolics are nt d only xtains in Nigeria, with or without their support for CAN Christianity will continue to move 4ward in dis country,
Wat baffles me d most is some of d kiddish pretext d catolic body gave as reasons for them pulling out of CAN, and they call themselves believers, well they should keep dreaming, cos I knw that all these insult on a genuine MOG is due to cheer jelousy, papa Ayo is simply living their dreams, it's really incredible... d grace upon papa Ayo's life is so strong, that these cardinals wish they had a portion of d Grace in his life. jealousy is nt d way to get it dudes. like him or hate him He is one of d best things that has happened to Nigeria, the sane xtains can atestify to that.

Will you Shut up! How many catholics did you see insulting Pastor Ayo, I dont know why you pentecostals hate the Holy Catholic Church so much, it is in your blood. Hate and jealousy, May God deliver you all, Amen.
The Northern Catholics are the most vulnerable in Nigeria today and they look up more to Pastor Ayo than the Catholic Church for help, so before you go on a typing hysteria make sure you know the facts on ground.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 12, 2014
henchamb: CAN is the religious wing of PDP. This is not a political gathering so the nigga presido is not welcomed.
what difference does it make if u are a christian? Is it a cover for ur stupiidity just like u are sounding here?
@op,thats a gathering in futitility,cos they arent practising what they preach..n besides,whats so special about nigerias elections that warrants d invitation of da pope n mullahs n muftis,whatever that means,to some meaningless serminer? Only in nigeria do weirld things occur.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by smoothlips(m): 6:20am On Aug 12, 2014
Oristejafor is a thug lord jariii..look at all d chains and swagg he ain't repping me as a christian
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2014
Eldavido1: Oritsejafor constant sectional comments have made the sit of CAN president so political that it seems to be loosing it respectability. He needs to water down is political biasness and talk more like and elder and a father to all. A close observation of Cardinal John Onaiyekan will be a nice start.
if u could attribute the above to the vociferous can president who says it as it is,and not ascribe any to the ever political and sectional sultan,then you gotta put ur hands together for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Sijioke(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2014
MORNDEW:
Even in dream do u think anyone can islamitise Nigeria? Pls type something else. The God I know does not just get paranoid as some u do ..
what you said just now proves to me that you are a real dumbie.. Turkey is over 1100 years old of christianity even the 7 churches jesus planted are in turkey. But now what really happened the muslims have taken over turkey, in order words it is now regarded as an islamic country. Islam in turkey constitute a total of 99.5% while christians constitute a total of 0.5% at present. Nigeria is just 100 years and you are saying it aint posible.. You dont know muslims.. They are very arrogant in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Sijioke(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2014
atlwireles:

Xtains in this country should education themselves more about this nation we call home. Sharia appears in the constitution over 100 times, grand kadi over 50 times, Islam over 250 times. Xtianity or christ zero times.
hey son of man, every one here knows that the type of sharia law am talking about here is the one of anyone who converts from islam to christianity shall be killed. It is only you who doesnt understand. And this law is what the so-called "boko haram" want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ICT Centre Hon Dozie Nwankwo Of APGA Built In Anambra State(photos) / Most Hilarious Quotes By Nigerian Politicians / Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.