Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head (5687 Views)

Chinese Wonder: Severed Hand Saved By Being Sown To Ankle / Kenya Police Commissioner Johnston Kavuludi Sent Severed Head / Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by rayopt(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2014
child abuse ooooo
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2014
Faun: You know, it's pictures like this that make me support the continued extermination of Muslims in Gaza.
honestly you are right.I was watching videos of how fathers and their kids volunteer to fight for ISIS. They come all the way from europe and America with Aim of carrying Jihad against America. At tender ages of 7-12 these boys are trained to kill and look forward to killing.I also watch in dismay news in Aljazeera how libyan population fly the ISIS flag and even wear their regalia. They want to wipe out apostates and infidels. I am sure similar thing goes on in gaza and NE nigeria. Such things tempt me justify israeli total bombardment in gaza.

4 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Youngsage: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2014
oyatmicah: sorry pipz bt dia is noting to show dat d boy is even a muslim
Nothing? Yea, o.k... I guess same way there's nothing to show you were fully compos mentis when you made that comment, which in fact, is a presumptive evidence that you weren't.
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by ghostwritter(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2014
Islam is peace...but...many of it followers love violence.

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by cococandy(f): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2014
This is beyond disgusting.
How these folks call themselves human beings is something I can't understand
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by aryzgreat: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2014
The chants off allahu akbar makes me always check if my head is still intact.

Islam is a devilish Arab cult. piss and shit be upon the founder.

6 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Youngsage: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2014
ChiSun27: How will God judge those practicing Islam angry

Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into
hell, and all the nations that
forget GOD.

2 Thess. 1.9 These shall be punished with everlasting
destruction from the presence of the LORD
and from the glory of His power.

Rev. 20.12 And
another book was opened,
which is the Book of Life... And
the dead were judged according
to their works, by the things
which were written in the
books.

Rev. 20.15 If anyone's name was not found written
in the Book of Life, he was cast into the lake
of fire.

3 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by sarutobie(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2014
barcanista: honestly you are right.I was watching videos of how fathers and their kids volunteer to fight for ISIS. They come all the way from europe and America with Aim of carrying Jihad against America. At tender ages of 7-12 these boys are trained to kill and look forward to killing.I also watch in dismay news in Aljazeera how libyan population fly the ISIS flag and even wear their regalia. They want to wipe out apostates and infidels. I am sure similar thing goes on in gaza and NE nigeria. Such things tempt me justify israeli total bombardment in gaza.
genesis 16:12 "ishmael will be like a wild donkey, he will be against everyone, and everyone will be against him. he will attack all his brothers"
genesis 21:18 God said to hagar " help him up and take him by the hand.i will make his descendants into a great nation"
..well Ishmael's descendants are now a great nation(s) all over the world..and fighting everyone. .I cant claim to know God's ultimate plan in this but one thing is certain. .the enmity between islam and everyone else will never end, until this world comes to and end.

3 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2014
This is Islam.

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Lilimax(f): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2014
JustCurious: Sadly, his heart of flesh has been replaced with a stony one. Poor little one. May you find Christ before death...Amen.
Amen.
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Lilimax(f): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2014
sarutobie:
genesis 16:12 "ishmael will be like a wild donkey, he will be against everyone, and everyone will be against him. he will attack all his brothers"
genesis 21:18 God said to hagar " help him up and take him by the hand.i will make his descendants into a great nation"
..well Ishmael's descendants are now a great nation(s) all over the world..and fighting everyone. .I cant claim to know God's ultimate plan in this but one thing is certain. .the enmity between islam and everyone else will never end, until this world comes to and end.
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Lilimax(f): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2014
The descendants of Ishmael and children of the bond woman- Hagar doing the evil they were created to do since inception angry Thank God I am from the descendant of Isaac- the child of promise; a Christian to the core smiley
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Jakumo(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2014
Fundamentally evil-minded people will, given the chance, assimilate into ANY society, religion or political movement that, in their blood-thirsty world-view, "legitimizes" torture and murder, under specified circumstances generally open to subjective interpretation. Such diabolical lost souls exist in ALL nations of the world, and are only kept in check by fear of criminal prosecution that will be visited on ALL who act out base instincts in law-abiding, democratic societies.

By traveling to regions of the world where the norms of civilized human conduct have been discarded and replaced by genocidal anarchy, psychopaths can mingle with kindred spirits, and there plumb the utter depths of bestial depravity. The young boy proudly hoisting a human head for the camera, as well as his demonic father, are BOTH Australian citizens who are clearly Caucasian, or "white" by any racial classification standard. The sadistic monster of a father, hoping to pass on his blood-lust to his son, took him to a war ravaged land where recreational murderers from the world over converge to enact their depraved fantasies with the full approval of wild-eyed bushy-bearded fanatics shrieking religious slogans.

They universal laws of Ying and the Yang from the Far East, that seek to contextualize the inherent contrasts of natural phenomena such as daylight and darkness, apply with equal relevance to innate human character, which ranges across the entire spectrum from the very good to the unimaginably bad, as documented in the above photograph of an 11-year old child displaying a human head war trophy.
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by oyatmicah(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2014
Youngsage:
Nothing? Yea, o.k... I guess same way there's nothing to show you were fully compos mentis when you made that comment, which in fact, is a presumptive evidence that you weren't.
it seems abuses runs in d blood of smpeople sha, i obseved smtin nd i made my comment. anyway for reasonable people how does a boy wearing a tennis cap, wrist watch, nd a shirt depict a Muslim? just observing

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by knightsTempler: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2014
Seriously...words fail me.
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by cirmuell(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2014
kaeto: Islam, the religion of piss.
ain't that line stale already! undecided
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by ebullientV(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2014
Proud father indeed!!!

It would be priceless to witness his reaction, when this his boy's head will ''grace'' the hands of a gallant soilder.
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by ChiSun27(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2014
Youngsage:

Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into
hell, and all the nations that
forget GOD.

2 Thess. 1.9 These shall be punished with everlasting
destruction from the presence of the LORD
and from the glory of His power.

Rev. 20.12 And
another book was opened,
which is the Book of Life... And
the dead were judged according
to their works, by the things
which were written in the
books.

Rev. 20.15 If anyone's name was not found written
in the Book of Life, he was cast into the lake
of fire.

U killed it...thumbs up!!!
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by nduchucks: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2014
If the evil father and his son were Arabs or Black people, this story would have recieved 10 times more publicity and outrage world-wide. Go figure.
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Youngsage: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
oyatmicah:
it seems abuses runs in d blood of smpeople sha, i obseved smtin nd i made my comment. anyway for reasonable people how does a boy wearing a tennis cap, wrist watch, nd a shirt depict a Muslim? just observing
*sighs*
Abuse? Nah, that wasn't one, and that wasn't my intention.
Well, you could have been right, he could be a muslim/christian/buddhist/pagan or whatever based on his mode of
dressing...?

But then again, you probably Failed to 'observe' the title of this thread which obviously is in English, simple enough:
‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets
Photo Of His Son
Holding A Severed Head
The Islamic fighter's son for cryin out loud,?!? Smh
undecided
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
[size=28pt]Fake

first boy looks like a white american in america

2. What type of mo.ron would bring home a severed head to his family home

3. there is no evidence from the photo that the head is severed from the body and why is the face pixilated? probably because the person whose head is supposed to be severed is alive and smiling[/size]
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by JustCurious: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=28pt]Fake

first boy looks like a white american in america

2. What type of mo.ron would bring home a severed head to his family home

3. there is no evidence from the photo that the head is severed from the body and why is the face pixilated? probably because the person whose head is supposed to be severed is alive and smiling[/size]

It's no fake. You could read further here: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721545/US-secretary-state-condemns-severed-head-image.html

So much is wrong with this world.
Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by kabillionaire(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
mkpakanaodogwu:
Should i arrive at a conclusion that majority of muslim men dont like sane enviroment,they trive in chaos
Don't you see as the symbol on their flag is a sword?

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Cup: South Africa Babes Bare It All / 14 African Countries Forced By France To Pay Colonial Tax / The New 100 Us Dollar Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.