Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls (1973 Views)

Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls / APC Vice Chairman Arrested With Gun In Osun Polls / Prophecy Regarding Osun Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by koboko69: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
There was pandemonium in Osun state as police men took to the streets protesting thier unpaid allowances after the Osun State Elections. Some Journalists who tried to take pictures had thier camera smashed, and were brutalized by the angry police men.

Source: TVC News 10:00pm

My people; your guess is as good as mine. Are they being punished for PDP loosing woefully to APC. Was there no provisions for thier allowances before now. Why delay thier allowances?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by Chaleeee: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
TVC is Tinubu's TV station. There is no such incident in Osun and since when did Jonathan start paying police salary on the 11th of the month?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by Plus10(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
@op you thought this your cheap propangada would make me hate Mr President...you lie...my love for him just increased...I now knw you people just hate the man for jst no cause!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by koboko69: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chaleeee: TVC is Tinubu's TV station. There is no such incident in Osun and since when did Jonathan start paying police salary on the 11th of the month?

Where in the post did u see salary? So in ur daft state u dont know the difference b/w salaries and allowances. Besides who ordered the mobilization to osunstate?

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by Garrithe1st: 1:12am On Aug 12, 2014
THEY DIDN‘T DO THEIR JOB SO NO PAY.

PDP LOST WOEFULLY...

JONA-DAFT DON DRIBBLE THEM...

grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by darlingtonNYIG(m): 3:01am On Aug 12, 2014
Very stupid of the OP to associate jonathan with allowances, I wonder where the president is in charge of paying allowances. Ok don't worry let them go and line up in Aso rock for their payment. Useless journalism and cheap publicity

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by uken73(m): 3:12am On Aug 12, 2014
I guess there must be some kind of allowance for participating in keeping law and order during the election which has not been paid promptly. But why mention the president? Is he the one to hand the policemen their allowance? Must we always mention the president whenever someone sneezes?

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by figment232(m): 4:32am On Aug 12, 2014
@Op u re a demented intercontinental monkey(ebola carrier)

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by gebest: 4:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Chaleeee: TVC is Tinubu's TV station. There is no such incident in Osun and since when did Jonathan start paying police salary on the 11th of the month?
did they say salary or allowance? My dear go back to school.
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by Nosurrenda: 5:03am On Aug 12, 2014
gebest: did they say salary or allowance? My dear go back to school.

You need schooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by RockMaxi: 6:10am On Aug 12, 2014
This source(sauce) is salty..What! Can't swallow it.
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by mrjangaweed: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2014
Jaideyone: demented PDP as*wipe

keep going from thread to thread cursing and insulting people

Beast like your demented fool of a father

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by omenka(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2014
But Omisore has paid them naw!!! Shey dem wan collect double ni? grin
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by amakufrancis(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2014
no joy mehn
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by egift(m): 6:57am On Aug 12, 2014
He refuse paying them for not committing any "accidental discharge". I congratulate the Nigerian Police, APC and the good people of Osun State for their maturity throughout the exercise.

May God bless them all.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by usba: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2014
Reserved

See the problem is that GEJ was dealt a devsatating blow in Osun, let me explain:

[size=15pt]Imagine the elections was a class GEJ just got Schooled
Now Imagine the elections was a college GEJ just got Lectured
Imagine the elections was a game of volley ball GEJ Just got Served
Imagine the elections was a drum set GEJ just got Beaten
Then Imagine the elections was doughnut GEJ just got Eaten
Imagine the elections was a ball GEJ just got Kicked!
Imagine the elections was a wrestling match GEJ just got Slammed!
Imagine the elections was a plane GEJ just got FLOWN!
Imagine the election was a car, GEJ just got driven
Imagine the election was a Bag GEJ just got OWNED[/size]

[size=18pt]How does anybody want him to pay the police for a shoddy job?[/size]
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by lilprinze: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2014
lol when pdp lost d election pdp iz still trying to recover frm dere lost diz once r busy talking abt allowance
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by koboko69: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2014
uken73: I guess there must be some kind of allowance for participating in keeping law and order during the election which has not been paid promptly. But why mention the president? Is he the one to hand the policemen their allowance? Must we always mention the president whenever someone sneezes?

Oh but you can mention the president's name when it comes to who actually mobilised them? But When it comes to payment of allowances, mentioning the president's name becomes a taboo? In b/w why was there no such protest in Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2014
Why are they protesting in Osun state? They should carry their grieviances to Aso Rock and leave the people of Osun state to enjoy the victory of Aregbesola's success in the election abeg!

sad sad
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2014
koboko69:

Where in the post did u see salary? So in ur daft state u dont know the difference b/w salaries and allowances. Besides who ordered the mobilization to osunstate?
Oga stop the propaganda. Jonathan doesn't pay officers and Men of the force. That is the duty of the Police Management.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by koboko69: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2014
barcanista: Oga stop the propaganda. Jonathan doesn't pay officers and Men of the force. That is the duty of the Police Management.

Which propaganda? Who ordered the mobilisation of the police men? Is it me? Is it not mr president that will approve the special allowances for the exercise? Why was there no protests in Ekiti? Abeg shift!
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by hazyfm: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2014
[size=18pt]TVC- TINUBU'S VISION CORPORATION[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2014
koboko69:

Which propaganda? Who ordered the mobilisation of the police men? Is it me? Is it not mr president that will approve the special allowances for the exercise? Why was there no protests in Ekiti? Abeg shift!
on the contrary yu need to learn how things work in Nigeria. The Policemen are paid such allowances through their state command not directly from Abuja. The state command are responsible. In fact, the Police Management usually send the money b4 the exercise commencement. Its wat I know. My dad served in the Force....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by ElFenomeno1: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2014

I am not sorry to say but i think you are daf..t!

Go back and learn the difference between salary and allowances.
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by lokoloko84(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2014
These people are bunch of doofus. You smashed the equipment of those who will let the citizens to be aware of their plights.
Black people with dark skins in black clothes.
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by solomakindees(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2014
Did we not read a report during the Osun election that the Police Commissioner was sharing money to his men?
The National Broadcasting commission should deal with TVC if that news turns out to be false.
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by koboko69: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2014
barcanista: on the contrary yu need to learn how things work in Nigeria. The Policemen are paid such allowances through their state command not directly from Abuja. The state command are responsible. In fact, the Police Management usually send the money b4 the exercise commencement. Its wat I know. My dad served in the Force....

And what happens to the order from above? undecided undecided undecided
You mean all the states the policemen were drafted from decided not to pay them?
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by koboko69: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2014
Plus10: @op you thought this your cheap propangada would make me hate Mr President...you lie...my love for him just increased...I now knw you people just hate the man for jst no cause!

And who gives a hoot if u have decided to drill Jonathan's bottom? Just asking.....
Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by poiZon: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2014
APC- ABOKI PROPAGANDA CONGRESS!
SO high buildngs no dey again for osun wey people fit take pishaws?
abi na for TVC buildng dey protest.
my people perish due to lack of Knowledge.
APC the specialONE.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls by Plus10(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2014
koboko69:

And who gives a hoot if u have decided to drill Jonathan's bottom? Just asking.....
Bleep off man...I don't 'draw' words with people like you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Gov May Decamp To APC / Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari / Meet The Lady Behind The Viral Cartoon-aje Vs Kpako.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.