Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ... (4656 Views)

NONSENSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1 how did you get here?
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
OP sorry o. I wont say more. You seem like a nice person but you have chosen the wrong path.

I can only wish you don't get burnt with the way you are going about it!

sad
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
MzMariah: 2sExy1 how did you get here?
grin grin I followed the star from the east

1 Like

Re: ... by Odunharry(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1
Re: ... by cantell(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
kajole: I am princess, i need a man from the ages of 25 to 40, independent and preferably working, intelligent and smart and also an husband material for a relationship. Must reside in lagos cause i am tired of distance relationships.
25-40? And you want someone mature? I dey laugh! Abeg change that to at least 30-40 yrs. Unless you want guys who are yet to lose their virginity to lose it on you...lol. Good luck anyway.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin I followed the star from the east
Are you interested in op? cheesy
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1: OP sorry o. I wont say more. You seem like a nice person but you have chosen the wrong path.

sad
But you are available na undecided

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Odunharry: 2sExy1
jeez! Wetin I do una na... shocked shocked shocked

mzmariah and u just dey call my name any how. Ogini?
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ejerry: ...Wen a lady is so beautiful n she stil has to look hard for a man to marry!
She might be a banker or kinda Extremely Rich . Who knows.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1: jeez! Wetin I do una na... shocked shocked shocked

mzmariah and u just dey call my name any how. Ogini?
I'm looking for a wife for you. grin

Each time I look at your dp hungry go just dey catch me.. this kind of food na for only Mami you go see am here o embarassed now I'm hungry, I want better EBA and vegetable soup embarassed

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
kajole: I am princess, i need a man from the ages of 25 to 40, independent and preferably working, intelligent and smart and also an husband material for a relationship. Must reside in lagos cause i am tired of distance relationships.

I recommend caseless and truckpusher.. Thank me later smiley
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
MzMariah: I'm looking for a wife for you. grin

Each time I look at your dp hungry go just dey catch me.. this kind of food na for only Mami you go see am here o embarassed now I'm hungry, I want better EBA and vegetable soup embarassed
lmao... Lol. No worry, I go send some come give you for camp.

Oya begin mediate on my behalf to the OP.

This one wey she say na person account she dey use no let bobos send PMs. Lol.
Re: ... by Caseless: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
olubukato:

I recommend caseless and truckpusher.. Thank me later smiley
see criteria/requirement frm kajole , the princess. grin grin
i recommend bukato and truckpusher.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1: lmao... Lol. No worry, I go send some come give you for camp.

Oya begin mediate on my behalf to the OP.

This one wey she say na person account she dey use no let bobos send PMs. Lol.
Is your account not fat? grin

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
caseless: see criteria/requirement frm kajole , the princess. grin grin
i recommend bukato and truckpusher.

Alhaji Bala Caseless weds Princess Kajole... E rhyme wella grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Olubukato shocked

1 Like

Re: ... by Caseless: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
tebirim: When we use the word husband and wife material what do we really mean? undecided
qualities.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
MzMariah: Olubukato shocked

Maria mi o smiley smiley
Re: ... by Caseless: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
olubukato:

Alhaji Bala Caseless weds Princess Kajole... E rhyme wella grin grin
kajole, i cajole u to take olubukato. He has all the qualities.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
MzMariah: Is your account not fat? grin
I am broke sad. No hope for me I guess!
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1: I am broke sad. No hope for me I guess!
You dey ask me? ask the op na cheesy

Hmmmmm, your dp says otherwise sha undecided

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
olubukato:

Maria mi o smiley smiley
grin

1 Like

Re: ... by kajole(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1: OP sorry o. I wont say more. You seem like a nice person but you have chosen the wrong path.

sad
iam not blind to the kind of man i want. Iam not used to going out much and i cant stand guy stoping me in public places. I av being burnt before so it not a new something
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
kajole:
iam not blind to the kind of man i want. Iam not used to going out much and i cant stand guy stoping me in public places. I av being burnt before so it not a new something

So what happened during ur school days? Didnt u meet guys or u thought they couldnt make u a husband? How abt brothers in the church? Dont you eye them or dont they eye u? Ur brothers and male cousins nko? Dont they bring thier friends to where u are? What kind of work are u into and how often do u make urself available where men are found?
Re: ... by femmy2010(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
kajole:

A quick scan through your old posts says it all.
YOU ARE A GUYYYYYYY.
What do you hope to gain ?
Re: ... by peter1984(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
if your genuine,lets have a phone conversation,i reside in lagos.08027366498
Re: ... by mymissingrib(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
D funniest tin is dat d op is a guy
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
tebirim: When we use the word husband and wife material what do we really mean? undecided
I wonder ooo. When everybody know say no be One fabric dey market. Why u dey find material, when you fit go buy correct Prada or Hugo Boss suit. Cut and sew things no dey work na, tailors dey disappoint o.
Re: ... by mymissingrib(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
d op is a guy,i calleD d number he dropped earlier so he decided to change his voice to b like a ladies' but me get am grin
Re: ... by blessing121s(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dis is my number 4 any lady who seek 4 a marriage 08109390472 I stay in ondo state
Re: ... by Freeli: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
We don hear

a promo is on, 50mb each to 25 PERSONS.
D new Android plans with Etisalat.
50mb@N100_1gb@1.4k n mor
https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
enquires on whatsapp/voice call 09090431565
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 13, 2014
MzMariah: I'm looking for a wife for you. grin

lol, na when I thank God for me that time. I no even queue. all tru na mami things. na some guys go come dey ask, u no dey go collect? abeg go collect come give me jor. so most times, I would just queue up so I could give to someone.

na so one day dem give on guy bread... the guy no know whether to throw the bread away and na so him they look the bread, very hard and brown, whether him go see reasons to like am. he hadn't even made 20 steps away from the kitchen when the bread fell from his hands. na so d guy just carry only tea go room. I laugh that day no be small, me and my friend from same school were just looking at the dude as he was staring at the bread till it fell off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) / Nigerian Social Networking Site [igbadun.com]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.