Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ... (4539 Views)

NONSENSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by kajole(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
I
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
When we use the word husband and wife material what do we really mean? undecided
Re: ... by PrinceOfKemet: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
ok
Re: ... by Ejerry(m): 12:25am On Aug 12, 2014
...Wen a lady is so beautiful n she stil has to look hard for a man to marry!
Re: ... by Tapout(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2014
Ejerry: ...Wen a lady is so beautiful n she stil has to look hard for a man to marry!

[size=24pt]END TIME THINGS....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

1 Like

Re: ... by born2boink(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmmm......hmmmm again I shake head 3 times, be careful guys oooo! Me no corn wey dey inside bottle, nothing any fowl fit use me do, dis tin look fishy.
Re: ... by kajole(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2014
born2fuck: Hmmmm......hmmmm again I shake head 3 times, be careful guys oooo! Me no corn wey dey inside bottle, nothing any fowl fit use me do, dis tin look fishy.
Very funny, you are a legend here,
Re: ... by kajole(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2014
t
Re: ... by born2boink(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2014
kajole:
Very funny, you are a legend here,
not funny, you are too beautiful to be single let alone intimate partners that even seun osewa or jaybee will not overlook, so it is impossible, if na on runs level, my pocket never dry yet but on relationship, you should be having nothing less than 3 to 10 boyfriends proposing you for marriage, you still fine pass some Roki on nairaland nah
Re: ... by kajole(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2014
Ejerry: ...Wen a lady is so beautiful n she stil has to look hard for a man to marry!
Life does not end in physical beauty, there is more to life than faking reality. I know i am beautiful but that is not all to life. And i am not looking for an husband, but someone who has a trait of being an husband for a relationship.

1 Like

Re: ... by kajole(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2014
This moniker belongs to a male friend here on nairaland. Have u seen you can meet really nice people on nairaland or on the internet
Re: ... by born2boink(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2014
kajole: .
Life does not end in physical beauty, there is more to life than faking reality. I know i am beautiful but that is not all to life. And i am not looking for an husband, but someone who has a trait of being an husband for a relationship.
but I'm available if their test to be sure the thing is okay. I mean tested and okay.
Re: ... by kajole(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2014
born2fuck: not funny, you are too beautiful to be single let alone intimate partners that even seun osewa or jaybee will not overlook, so it is impossible, if na on runs level, my pocket never dry yet but on relationship, you should be having nothing less than 3 to 10 boyfriends proposing you for marriage, you still fine pass some Roki on nairaland nah
I would love to see you in real life. What you see on my dp is what you see real life. The only diff is this moniker belongs to a male friend who happens to be a close friend. I just want to meet a nice and caring guy and iam kind of an introvert and shy so you see its not easy for me in real life
Re: ... by born2boink(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2014
I would love to see you in real life. What you see on my dp is what you see real life. The only diff is this moniker belongs to a male friend who happens to be a close friend. I just want to meet a nice and caring guy and iam kind of an introvert and shy so you see its not easy for me in real life
for your reply alone with your profile pic, I am already in between heaven and earth, this one pass cloud 9, I must no see this beauty for life because of early grave, even right now when I'm between heaven and earth, I do not know which way to cross to?
Re: ... by kajole(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2014
born2fuck: but I'm available if their test to be sure the thing is okay. I mean tested and okay.
Funny guy
Re: ... by born2boink(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2014
Funny guy
you have found the right guy as long as it does not involve people like mobuch, debosky, redbenson na ashawo man, even Drdaudo, 190 will break your heart and walk away, you only talk toexpertpro Or lullose if you want to purchase data, I don't trust myself, I can be honest, say all things but when it comes to bed, I can sworn with bible and denied anything just to get into pant, if you ever date me, don't let your friend close to me. Once more, if you hear or smell any moniker like mrmobuch or mobuch, walk away and run for your life. I could be your good friend but let all friendship limited to open place because I don't trust myself once again when it comes to bedroom with a beautiful woman but if na ugly woman, I can spend a month with her on bed without doing a thing
Re: ... by kajole(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2014
born2fuck: you have found the right guy as long as it does not involve people like mobuch, debosky, redbenson na ashawo man, even Drdaudo, 190 will break your heart and walk away, you only ho expertpro. Or lullose if you want to purchase data, I don't trust myself, I can be honest, say all things but when it comes to bed, I can sworn with bible and denied anything just to get into pant, if you ever date me, don't let your friend close to me. Once more, if you hear or smell any moniker like mrmobuch or mobuch, walk away and run for your life. I could be your good friend but let all friendship limited to open place because I don't trust myself once again when it comes to bedroom with a beautiful woman but if na ugly woman, I can spend a month with her on bed without doing a thing
Hahhahhahahhahahahahahah, you see why i say you funny, and who wants to open pant for you before.
Re: ... by born2boink(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2014
kajole:
Hahhahhahahhahahahahahah, you see why i say you funny, and who wants to open pant for you before.
you don't need to selfish in opening pant, their is love in sharing.
Re: ... by mymissingrib(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2014
kajole: I am princess, i need a man from the ages of 25 to 40, independent and preferably working, intelligent and smart and also an husband material for a relationship. Must reside in lagos cause i am tired of distance relationships.
lets work things out dearie
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2014
born2fuck: you have found the right guy as long as it does not involve people like mobuch, debosky, redbenson na ashawo man, even Drdaudo, 190 will break your heart and walk away, you only talk toexpertpro Or lullose if you want to purchase data, I don't trust myself, I can be honest, say all things but when it comes to bed, I can sworn with bible and denied anything just to get into pant, if you ever date me, don't let your friend close to me. Once more, if you hear or smell any moniker like mrmobuch or mobuch, walk away and run for your life. I could be your good friend but let all friendship limited to open place because I don't trust myself once again when it comes to bedroom with a beautiful woman but if na ugly woman, I can spend a month with her on bed without doing a thing

Who dey call my name here? And who dey look for husband/boyfriend?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmmmmm.....for real? sha no collect my bf here o grin my eyes is now on both of you. tongue tongue
Re: ... by mymissingrib(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2014
MzMariah: Hmmmmmm.....for real? sha no collect my bf here o grin my eyes is now on both of you. tongue tongue
both of who?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2014
mymissingrib: both of who?
Op and my boo grin

BTW Op, is that you on your dp? babes your are too beautiful to be single na, in a big place like Lagos? shocked shocked do you go out at all?
Re: ... by mymissingrib(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2014
MzMariah: Op and my boo grin

BTW Op, is that you on your dp? babes your are too beautiful to be single na, in a big place like Lagos? shocked shocked do you go out at all?
ooo
ur boo is commenting grin[quote author=MzMariah] Op and my boo grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2014
mymissingrib: ooo
ur boo is commenting grin
My E- boo is not commenting, I don't want him to see this thread o cheesy cheesy no dey whine me abeg grin
Re: ... by mymissingrib(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
MzMariah: My E- boo is not commenting, I don't want him to see this thread o cheesy cheesy no dey whine me abeg grin
na wa so u get e-boo and real-boo or are there more? grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
mymissingrib: na wa so u get e-boo and real-boo or are there more? grin
All na boos wink
Re: ... by mymissingrib(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
MzMariah: All na boos wink
friendzone lipsrsealed
MzMariah: All na boos wink
friendzone
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
MzMariah: Hmmmmmm.....for real? sha no collect my bf here o grin my eyes is now on both of you. tongue tongue
Re: ... by Odunharry(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
tebirim: When we use the word husband and wife material what do we really mean? undecided
10yards material and above

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
mymissingrib: friendzone lipsrsealed friendzone
Confirm grin
Re: ... by Odunharry(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tapout:

[size=24pt]END TIME THINGS....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
ahahah...kinda true

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Here With Dr Luv / March Born / Whatsapp,yahoo,2go,nimbuz Friends Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.