Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Gareth Bale Is The Best In The World - Real Madrid's Boss Ancelloti - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gareth Bale Is The Best In The World - Real Madrid's Boss Ancelloti (600 Views)

HILARIOUS: Rafa Benitez's To Do List As Real Madrid Boss. / Mourinho: Bale Is Wrong. La Liga Not The Best / Real Madrid Boss Jose Mourinho – If We Beat Barca By One Point Then It Will Be Big Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gareth Bale Is The Best In The World - Real Madrid's Boss Ancelloti by dafe303: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2014
Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti, has hailed Gareth Bale as the best player in the world ahead of his homecoming in Cardiff for the Super Cup tomorrow.
Speaking at the pre-match press conference in Cardiff, Ancelotti admitted competition was fierce for the world player of the year honor - even including some his own Real Madrid's stars - the Italian claimed Bale is at the pinnacle of his career.
He said: "As I said a lot of the time last year, he is the best. He is one of the best players in the world now, but I'm not so interested in whether Gareth can be nominated and go on to win it. What is important is that Gareth is here to help the win titles. But if I say Gareth deserves to win, then I could say Ramos, or Ronaldo also deserves to win it."
But if Bale is the best, where does he place CR7 and Messi? Second and third best?

please visit www.dayosports..com for sport news and gossip

http://dayosports..com/2014/08/gareth-bale-is-best-in-world-real.html
Re: Gareth Bale Is The Best In The World - Real Madrid's Boss Ancelloti by cr7lomo: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2014
He just ignited cr7
Re: Gareth Bale Is The Best In The World - Real Madrid's Boss Ancelloti by omar22(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2014
Carlo has to be careful not to spark off the cry baby (CR7) in the squad

(1) (Reply)

Rooney Named New Manchester United Captain / Wenger Flies To Refree A Charity Match On Transfer Deadline Day! / Court Of Arbitration Of Sports Reinstates Chris Giwa As NFF President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.