Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,977 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Mourinho: Bale Is Wrong. La Liga Not The Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho: Bale Is Wrong. La Liga Not The Best (662 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Real Madrid 0 – 4 Barcelona [la Liga] Highlights 2015/16 / Bale Is The Most Overrated Player,along Sterling / Gareth Bale Is The Best In The World - Real Madrid's Boss Ancelloti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho: Bale Is Wrong. La Liga Not The Best by Greatihex(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has rejected Gareth Bale's claims that La Liga is the best league in the world, suggesting the Premier League holds that title.
The Portuguese spent three seasons with Real Madrid, winning the top flight once, before returning to Stamford Bridge in 2013 for a second stint.
That same summer, Bale swapped Tottenham for the Santiago Bernabeu in a €100 million move and impressed in his debut season as Carlo Ancelotti's men lifted the Champions League and Copa del Rey.
Despite Bale's proclamations that he is playing for the best club and within the best league in the world, Mourinho thinks the overwhelming domination of Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid weaken Spanish football.
"[Bale said that] because he's there," the former Inter and Porto coach, whose Blues are currently top of the Premier League, toldBT Sport. "You have to accept what Gareth says, but I was also there.
"I won La Liga, I lost La Liga, but I [also] won La Liga, and I know clearly the differences between La Liga and the Premier League.
"To go to matches knowing that you are going to win for sure is not the best thing. In Spain everybody knows that two teams are top of the world. A third team like Atletico is doing wonderfully well and they won last year, which is not normal.
"But after that there is a huge competitive difference and that's why the record is 100 points, 126 goals. In England, 100 points and 126 goals is impossible. If someone reaches 100 points and scores 126 goals, it's not the best competition for sure, they can be the best team, but not the best competition."
Chelsea face fourth-placed West Ham on December 26 at home, while newly-crowned Club World Cup winners Real Madrid are in friendly action against AC Milan after a brief break on December 30.
http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/7385402
Re: Mourinho: Bale Is Wrong. La Liga Not The Best by ROCKJ1(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Maurinho the master has spoken.
Re: Mourinho: Bale Is Wrong. La Liga Not The Best by M4gunners: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2014
I support Mourinho on this. Just like formula 1 in 2011,2012 and 2013 before any start everybody know already is S Vettel will win.Now that is not a compilation. EPL und Bale come back to England.
Re: Mourinho: Bale Is Wrong. La Liga Not The Best by Greatihex(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Wins African Player Of December Award / 5 Things You May Not Know About The Late Nigerian Goalkeeper. / Man United Best Team In League On Current Form - Van Gaal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.