Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,703 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Robin Williams Is Dead! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robin Williams Is Dead! (39697 Views)

Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter / Robin Williams Dead: Beloved Actor Dies In Apparent Suicide / Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by igbsam(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2014
I smell Conspiracy here.....This guy would never commit suicide. He's one of the happiest human on earth even outside screen and Hollywood. So many people actors and actress likewise have said so many things about him, helping them out of depression and even taking up classes to help people come back to life. I smell Illuminati shyt here. They have killed him just the same way the killed Whitney and labelled her drug addict, Michael Jackson, Amie Winehouse, Princess Diana etc......All this people no go die better o! He has no reason to kill himself.

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2014
He brought so much smiles to my face as a kid. Who could ever forget Mrs Doubtfire? How could he have been so clinically depressed enough to take his own life?! RIP Mr. Williams. cry
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by collins125: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2014
MrRhymes101: Comedians r basically happy people, the police should investigate the "suicide" well. RIP sir

For your mind, you make sense like that abi?

Go read about DEPRESSION again.

Village champion

2 Likes

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by PassingShot(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2014
Vikthor: ... "I'm a fool indeed"....

? An imbe.cile you must be. Din-din-rin.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry
I love this man embarassed embarassed embarassed
Remember his Sci fi movie bicentennial Man cry
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by prof800(m): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2014
vivaciousvivi: He brought so much smiles to my face as a kid.
Me too sad.

Mrs Doubtfire, so sad.

RIP Mr. Williams. Very funny a man. sad

2 Likes

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2014
MrRhymes101: Comedians r basically happy people, the police should investigate the "suicide" well. RIP sir

That is so wrong. Very very wrong.Comedians can actually hide their sadness by making people happy.Because they seem happy,you will never know how sad they might be behind closed doors.

2 Likes

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2014
PassingShot: So he was a coward afterall!

PS: Think twice before quoting or condemning my post.

You just judged the man, yet you do not want to be judged... lipsrsealed
Okay

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Ellylace(f): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Jumanji was my favorite childhood movie..He will be truly missed.. embarassed....Depression is a horrible silent killer..Please seek help from family and friends if you find yourself experiencing feelings of grief,worthlessness and hopelessness and please remember God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power,love and a sound mind..It is well..

3 Likes

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Forwetinnah: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed ...wonder why some of the funniest people are the most saddest. Martin Lawrence had similar depression problems and nearly took his life too. RIP ROBIN!!

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2014
lestat:

I can give it all to you if you want it all? grin
Thanks for the offer bro, someone beat you to that tongue.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Sunshinelady(f): 9:38am On Aug 12, 2014
shadrach77: This is very sad! Actor and comedian Robin Williams (Mrs Doubtfire) is dead! He died from an apparent suicide. So sad! sad sad sad sad sad sad

News broke on Aug. 11 that the comedian and actor Robin Williams has died at age 63.

Police in Marin County, Calif. said the beloved star was found dead in a suspected suicide.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/11/showbiz/robin-williams-dead/index.html

[img]http://timedotcom.files./2014/08/174490241.jpg?w=814[/img]
. Chai, dat movie 'mrs doubtfire' made me laff till I wee-weed on my p*nts , funi man, may He rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by PassingShot(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2014
milychocs:

You just judged the man, yet you do not want to be judged... lipsrsealed
Okay

Anyone who decides to take his or her own life has no sympathy in the eyes of God and thus has no sympathy from me.
It's even a crime against the state you know.
Sorry if I sound harsh but it is what it is.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by mimicue(f): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2014
RIP I really liked him a lot .. sad
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by PassingShot(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2014
echobee:
hmmmmmm! Atole angry whats d difference between suicide and killing yourself?

If you don't know what the poster was communicating, I guess the joke is on you then. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2014
PassingShot: So he was a coward afterall!

PS: Think twice before quoting or condemning my post.

He wasn't a coward. He was battling severe depression and substance abuse.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by joanana(f): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2014
rip ROB.... you sir will be missed....Mrs Doubtfire....Depression can make anyone do crazy stuff... dont judge him.... angry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2014
igbsam: I smell Conspiracy here.....This guy would never commit suicide. He's one of the happiest human on earth even outside screen and Hollywood. So many people actors and actress likewise have said so many things about him, helping them out of depression and even taking up classes to help people come back to life. I smell Illuminati shyt here. They have killed him just the same way the killed Whitney and labelled her drug addict, Michael Jackson, Amie Winehouse, Princess Diana etc......All this people no go die better o! He has no reason to kill himself.

Your post in and off itself has many potential reasons for him to take his own life. First, he seems he happy on the outside and everybody thinks he is indeed happy but if he doesn't feel that way on the inside, then he thinks his life is a scam. Second, he helps people feel better but he doesn't get people to make him feel better and this makes him think he is just a clown. These are just possible scenarios I am painting. I dunno his circumstances at the time of his death.

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by GSKing: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2014

People who laugh and make people laugh are most likely the saddest, most depressed, loneliest and most suicidal people on earth.

Don't judge any book by it's cover, apparently, people, especially Nigerians, know too little or nothing about Suicide!

4 Likes

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by GSKing: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2014
I loved Mrs Doubtfire. I sympathized with him in that film, he loved his family especially his kids, he couldn't leave them after his divorce!

Bad things happen to good people all the time.

RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2014
this is not fair oo
the thread i commented on similar to this nor make fp...i fit say i b dun make fp oo

mods na how much dem dey pay onasad

btwn.. i see suicide... till its confirmed not to be..

sorry Robin..u dnt need my rip
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2014
annoymous:

Your post in and off itself has many potential reasons for him to take his own life. First, he seems he happy on the outside and everybody thinks he is indeed happy but if he doesn't feel that way on the inside, then he thinks his life is a scam. Second, he helps people feel better but he doesn't get people to make him feel better and this makes him think he is just a clown. These are just possible scenarios I am painting. I dunno his circumstances at the time of his death.

you're damn so on point
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Chinom(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2014
His death really made me sad. He is one white comedian i really like. Why kill yourself at 63 ? !!. There is a huge difference between the way Westerners see life and we Africans. I have never heard of any wealthy man commit suicide in Nigeria. No matter his age.

Don Cornelius even killed himself at age 75. Don't make no mfing sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by KMTee(f): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2014
RIP to him
oyinbo and suicide

imagine a white woman saying she would kill herself if d hubby divorced her..
OYO, for u in Africa

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by roufy235(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2014
RIP
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Davidolives(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2014
anyone that knows this man should complete this sentence. [size=150pt]you son of a ........................................[/size]
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by AriDsexy(f): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=Afrocatalyst]I still can't understand why people kill themselves. I dnt get it.
My thoughts exactly.....why people kill themselves baffles me!And I just watched one of his movie[August rush] yesterday when I heard the news.RIP.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by chromatic: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2014
Aladdin is one of my favourite...he's such a legend.
Anybody can be depressed; irrespective of the job, status.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by plendil: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2014
GSKing:
People who laugh and make people laugh are most likely the saddest, most depressed, loneliest and most suicidal people on earth.
Don't judge any book by it's cover, apparently, people, especially Nigerians, know too little or nothing about Suicide!

The generalization is rather sweeping, IMO. I would think the predisposition to depression has nothing to do with ones status, financial, societal or otherwise. It can happen to anyone at any time.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Godsun2013(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2014
He shuld ave killed himself instead of committing suicide..
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by obi123: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2014
lekinz: If I have 25% of his money.....

Suicide will be the last thing on my mind

well when you are depressed, you sometimes dont have a choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience / Davido Celebrates Imade On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.