Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,269 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter (1642 Views)

9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos] / Robin Williams Is Dead! / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter by AmicableEd: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wunmi Obey is not finding a statement credited to the widow of late American comedian Robin Williams funny at all. Susan Schneider wrote in a statement following her husband’s death, Monday:

‘This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. ‘I am utterly heartbroken. On behalf of Robin’s family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin’s death, but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions,’

A very angry Wunmi Obe took to Facebook to comment:

‘Bullocks!!! Bitch, you were last to see your depressed husband and best friend alive at 10:30pm Sunday night before you retired to a separate room to sleep. ‘In the morning, you woke up and left the house without so much as checking up on your so-called husband and best friend, even if just to say good bye before leaving home. It was his worried assistant who eventually knocked and discovered him hanging in his bedroom, body already in a state of rigor mortis. Na now you come dey form titanic love story begin write public statement. I aint buying any of it’.
Wunmi Capture
Late Robin McLaurin Williams was an American actor, stand-up comedian, film producer, and screenwriter. He was found dead on Monday, August 11, 2014 with a belt around his neck, indicating he had committed suicide.
He died at the age of 63, leaving behind his third wife, Susan Schneider, and three children, a son, Zachary Pym, whom he had with his first wife Valeri Velardi, and two children, Zelda Rae and Cody Alan, whom he had with his second wife Marsha Garces.... http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/08/wunmi-obe-disses-robin-williams-widow.html

Re: Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Although, I think she has no right to confront a grieving woman, cos its clearly non of her business; but she does also have good points.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter by ruffp: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nigerians n their skewed mentality. Y didnt she ask y dey slept in seperate rooms Mtcheeeew!
Re: Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter by icebebe(f): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wats her problem wiv widows?
Re: Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter by ideee03(f): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
It's unfair to judge from a distance...she wasn't there,neither does she know what has been transpiring between the couple.And was she expecting the woman to publicly speak ill of her dead husband at this point in time?Make she face her family before people begin dey face her ooo
Re: Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter by Dreal1247: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
But to say the truth, how could a woman leave the house in the morning without seeing the husband? There is really a wide communication gap between them. Rip though.
Re: Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter by Danhumprey: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Women! Smhangry
Re: Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter by AmicableEd: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Smh
Re: Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter by ruffp: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Is der anytn wrong wit leaving d house without seeing ur spouse? cuz I'm tryin to understd d big deal. Some people hate bin disturbed wen asleep except if its an emergency. They met d nite b4, its possible he knew she'd b out b4 he gets outta bed. Bottomline, every couple has their own rshp style....its not cast on stone. You run ur home how best u deem fit. Most imptly.......its not anyone's buz!
Re: Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter by NasirBlessn: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
#judgemental.....
Re: Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter by nmaihat: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tatafo! them don call u to comment for matter.

Does she know how they had been living. Maybe their lives could have been such that due to the nature of his job, its his PA that wakes him up. Simply because she was not the one who found her late husband's body does not mean the woman does not love her late hubby. Even if they fought the night before.

Some women will murder their hubbies n pretend to discover their bodies is that love?

My advice is mind your business Mrs. Wunmi n face your "titanic love filled marriage". undecided

(1) (Reply)

D Beauty Of Makeups(pix) / Photos: Meet Sharon, The 21-year-old Daughter Of Pastor Oyakhilome / South Africa’s President Jacob Zuma Wants To Marry A Fifth Wife (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.