Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Uzoenyi Rejoins Sundowns Teammates With Excitement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uzoenyi Rejoins Sundowns Teammates With Excitement (710 Views)

Gbolahan Salami Rejoins Warri Wolves / Super Eagles Star Ejike Uzoenyi Ties The Knot / "27 Year Old" Aghahowa Rejoins Shakhtar Donetsk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uzoenyi Rejoins Sundowns Teammates With Excitement by manuch(m): 12:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Super Eagles winger, Ejike Uzoenyi says he’s happy to get his international career underway having finally been issued the work permit by the South African High Commission in Abuja, Nigeria.

“It was like a waiting game but I’m happy it’s all over now”, starts the left footed dazzler who spent the first period of the Nigeria top flight on loan at Enugu Rangers.

“I’m happy to rejoin my teammates at Sundown, I can’t wait to meet my new teammates and officials who have been waiting anxciously for me to come over.”

Uzoenyi was issued the much awaited work permit on Friday and by Saturday he was already airborne to the Sun City.
Re: Uzoenyi Rejoins Sundowns Teammates With Excitement by hollandis(f): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2014
Aafter messing up in brazil
Re: Uzoenyi Rejoins Sundowns Teammates With Excitement by tuffgongjo(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2014
hollandis: Aafter messing up in brazil
how many minutes did he played,hollandis$her funny views.
Long time miss controversial.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup Quarter Finals / Flying Eagles At The CAF Youth Championship / AWC 2014: Namibia Unleashes Police On Super Falcons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.